日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

leo-regulus' Drabbles Requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

leo-regulus' Drabbles Requests Empty
PostSubject: leo-regulus' Drabbles Requests   leo-regulus' Drabbles Requests I_icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:00

leo-regulus wrote:
The Circle of Life

Belzy wrote:
The Circle of Life : Lavender experiences Regulus’ death
Probably better as Young Lavender as you played with her.
Music used as Background for the writting.

She stays her, on her knees, holding his body covered with the golden pride of his constellation. No matter how much his body gets heavy, she still holds him, unable to leave the Gold Saint, guardian of the 5th temple and the goddess Athena. But Regulus did not fall for his goddess, he was not even doing his duty, the saddest thing was that he fell because he was protecting someone else… and she felt so guitly about it…

She did not even had time to understand what happened, also covered of bruise and some scratches, a slight trail of blood tripping from the corner of her mouth… She did not understood because she got knocked out from the start, the last thing she saw before closing her eyes was the leo fighting to protect her and the first thing she saw when she finally opened her eyes was him, lying on the floor in a bad state, and smiling to her so he was glad to see her purple eyes one more time before he closed his own for the last time, keeping his reassured smile on his bloody face.

She raises her head…. looking at the sky getting dark little by little. It was supposed to be the sunset but… the weather seemed to get as sad as she was right now and the first drop of rain came to cover the tears running down her cheeks. She was crying but had an ironic smile

• You don’t want to spoil that moment hm… You never want me to get sad during the sun set and so… you hide it to my sight this time because… you know…I…. I might be very sad right now and so…. the sun set must remain something good

She was unable to talk anymore, holding him closer in her arms, no matter how cold was his clothe, no matter the blood, she hug his inert body and buried her face against him, crying all tears out like she never did before.

• Please… let it be another nightmare… I’ll wake and see your smile again…right? Regulus…”

Mia wrote:
asdfghjklasdfghjkl, this is so beautiful! And the way you incorperated the sunset in…T.T thank you so much! It’s wonderful, I love it. I can’t thank you enough. T.T

Last edited by Miss Belzy on Sat 4 May - 18:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

leo-regulus' Drabbles Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: leo-regulus' Drabbles Requests   leo-regulus' Drabbles Requests I_icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:05

leo-regulus wrote:
Mourn Me

Belzy wrote:
Mourn Me : Lavender mourning Regulus’ death.
To continue on the same thread with Young Lavender
Music used as Background for the writting.

She was walking in that little and quiet area where a few time ago, she met that special guy. The day was almost over and she wantedto re-find those memories she had with her. She had all her time to reach the sea this time as she came for this.

Walking on the road without trying to stop anyone to get a ride, she smile slightly when a chariot of straw passes around, she looks at this, seeing for a second that image of them while she blushed for the first time at his kind gesture to remove some strands of straw from her hair.

When she finally reach the beach, she takes off her shoes to walk bare feet in the warm sand and looks at the see and the horizon. Just must have just enough time to find that special place. She looks aroung, holding some hair away from her face because of the wind.

She smiles when she finally find the small cliff. Like in the first time, she had some troubles to climb because of her dress and for a moment, she almost had the illusion to see Regulus lending his hand to give her a little help, what gave her the strenght to get rid of it with a little effor.

She finally sit down on the edge like she did so much time before, she put her hand on the grace, looking at the emply space around it… she could not find his hand to hold it innocently this time… With a sad but true smile, she looks at the sunet, some tears running down her cheeks and suddenly feel a strong breeze drying them.

• It’s okay…. I’m not sad for the night coming, but I miss you so much…

Mia wrote:
T.T, this is so beautiful, thank you so much. I love this. The way the breeze blew away her tears, you know he was asking her not to cry. And…and…asdfjklasjdkfljsl it’s so emotional! I think that, good or bad, the sunset will always be something the two of them will go back too. Thank you for this beautiful piece so much.

Belzy wrote:
Our game and both of our Muses inspired me and then the music gave a little help, so it’s thanks to you too if I was able to write it ^o^ I’m very glad if you like it, I hope to continue to please you with the next drabbles =)

Mia wrote:
Thanks to…*tears up* you’re so sweet. Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down

leo-regulus' Drabbles Requests
Page 1 of 1