日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anonymous' Drabbles Requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

Anonymous' Drabbles Requests Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous' Drabbles Requests   Anonymous' Drabbles Requests I_icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 16:39

Anonymous wrote:
Death of Hades

Belzy wrote:
Death: Lavender’s reaction to the death of Hades.
As you did not specified, I’ll chose the Kid Lavender
Music used as Background for the writting.

She was still too young to understand all of it… Why it has to be a war, what even was a holy war… Why his father was not with her right now in the underworld… why did he not bring her to the living world with him this time… like they usually do at every outings.

Too much questions for a so young girl. The only thing she keeps in mind right now was how much she misses her father… and now, everything was full of sadness in her world.

She did not wanted to see the light of the sun anymore, she did not wanted to hear the sounds of the Earth anymore… not without him.

She was waiting silently for him, for the return of her father. Why was him so cruel to leave her here while he was gone to the living wolrd. Why everyuthing sounded so empty into the whole Meikai.

• Please take me with you! I promise to be a good girl!

It was her last request to his father, but he had to say no… why? she did not even know but she was suddenly angry and said bad things to him, because she was not able to understand… Now she feels so guilty…

She was so mad that she did not even wanted to stay with her mother and spent all her time closed into her room, pouting.

But after a while, she wanted to say sorry, she could not stay mad to long at her father and so… When she was ready to open the door of her room, her mother did the same and went inside of it…. with a sad face… Worried, the little girls asked.

• Mummy…are you crying?

At those innocent words and face, the woman could not hold her tears anymore and felt on her knees in front of the child. Without understanding what was wrong, the first reflex of the girl was to take her mother in her arms to hug her tightly and warmly.

Little by little, interrupted by sobs, the mother was finally able to explain only one thing to her kid…. The Lord of the Underworld will not come back from the living world…. But she did not wanted to explain with more detail, the girl was still too young and innocent.

It took some minute to Lavender to understand properly.

• Is that Daddy mad about what I said… I did not wanted to say those bad words! Mummy say to Daddy that I’m sorry! Lavender is a good girl, she did not wanted to say that…. Mummy!

The little girl began to cry with her mother, thinking it was all her fault…. so innocent young and good girl…

• I’m a good girl…. I want to say Daddy how much I’m sorry…

She cried all the tears out with his mother

• Please Daddy…. Just come back home…

Last edited by Miss Belzy on Sat 4 May - 18:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

Anonymous' Drabbles Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous' Drabbles Requests   Anonymous' Drabbles Requests I_icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:14

Anonymous wrote:
Death of her mother?

Belzy wrote:
Death: Lavender’s reaction to the death of Tea.
As you did not specified, I’ll chose Young Lavender
Music & also used as Background for the
I probably went completely Ooc, sorry Orz

Hours must have passed since she was curled up in that dark and small closet, but her mother ordered her to stay here until someone come to take care of her. Her mother had been taken away by the villagers. She cried and cried, hoping that her mother would come back, but Tea never returned. Tea was about to die and her father was not here to protect them this time. And her, what could she do…? She promised to her mother not to move from here. But if she did nothing, Tea would never come back, the villagers would hurt her mother!

With her sleeve, the young girl dried her tears and got up worthily. She knew that, alone, she could not do anything but she loved her mother more than anything, adn she was the last thing she had. She could not let her die without doing anything, she already lost too much with her father, even if she disobey to her mother and could make her own life in danger.

Determined, she got out of her hidding and safe place, running until the room and took, under the bed, a box revealing the sword of her father. She took it with lots of difficulties and looked at the blade. It was too heavy for her, but she needed it too much to care about it. Still silent as a shadow, she went out of her father’s castle and set off for the village.

The young girl thought only of her mother, her obsession to protect her growing still more as she approached the village. At that time nothing was more important than the woman who had taken care of her. She still quickened her pace when she saw the edge of the village while the darkness gradually began to dissipate, a sign of the eminent arrival of the first light of dawn.

The rage threatened to cause suffocation to her when she entered the village. The crowd was gathering in the main square, in the center, like a dark colossus made of wood and straw, was the stake. The scent of freshly poured pitch now invaded her nostrils, heavy and foul. She had nausea.

No one seemed to notice her while she was making her way through the crowd. Suddenly the noise became more powerful and the young girl felt carried away by the mob. Someone shouted at her side. Then another man shouted in turn, then another, and soon it was all the Grand Place who chanted in chorus words of hate.

• Death to the witch!
  • Harlot of Evil!
  • She burns the traitor!
  • Damn your place is in Hell!
  • You’ll die bitch! You and your bastard of daughter!

Anger devouring her entrails, but she had to calm down. Somehow, she finally managed to reach the first place, giving some nudges to the villagers in need. The sight was terrible. Arms tied up into a cross at the stake, was her angel, the last love in her life, her mother, Tea. Yet despite the adversity she was in, she looked still proud and beautiful, her long golden hair slided like silky waves on her slender shoulders. She looked so fragile…

• Mama!

Her frail voice was lost in the immense human buzz that echoed all over the place. She drew the sword and then rushed to the woodshed. However she was intercepted by two villagers, who easily disarmed and took her roughly by the arms. The child struggled furiously but the grip of adults was too strong and she found herself kneeling on the ground.

• “Mama! Mama!”

This time Tea heard and slowly looked away from the sky to look at her with her incredibly clear and peaceful eyes. She seemed so sure of herself, as if no human justice could reach her pride. And perhaps this was the case …

• ” Lavender, my sweet flower… You disobeyed me.
  • Mama, I’m sorry, I had to come and save you! “

One of the men hit her to shut her up, but the child did not seem to feel anything.

• “Mama! I’ll get you out of this, we are going back to the castle together, say yes mama!
  • Forgive me, sweety, but that’s not possible…
  • But mama… “

This time the peasants tried to push her back, but the girl suddenly pulled away by hitting a kick in the shin of one of her guards when she saw the executioner put fire to the pile.

• “Mama, I beg you!
  • I love you Lavender…”

The two men managed to catch the girl enraged before she tries to prevent the executioner to execute the sentence. Despite her best efforts to escape them she could not help and got her hands tied in the back with a tight rope.

• “Mama!” this time, her tears were running down her pale cheeks. “Mamaaaaa!”

Tea smiled at her, her blue eyes soft and kind as always.

• “Lavender, I have only one request, my beloved daughter“

The child nodded, hardly holding his cries of pain. The fire now started to reach the pale legs and her dress, but Tea did not care, still looking at her beloved daughter.

• “Don’t hate humans, if you can’t live with them, don’t cause any hurt, because it’s already painful enough for them and it’s the duty of your father.“

She paused and her smile suddenly seemed more melancholy, more tired too.

• “Also… if you get the chance to see him again, tell him that I’ll love him forever…”
  • ”Mama…” whispered a last time the child between sobs.

A soldier then came to the aid of the two peasants in order to control her and struck the child at the base of the neck. The image of her mother devoured by the flames was the last Lavender saw before diving into the unconscious.
Back to top Go down

Anonymous' Drabbles Requests
Page 1 of 1