日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games With leo-regulus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

Games With leo-regulus Empty
PostSubject: Games With leo-regulus   Games With leo-regulus I_icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 17:06

let's see the sunset

Young Lavender wrote:
    "Hello, Mister" The young girl greets the young boy with a slight reverence "Nice to meet you, I'm Lavender. May I ask who you are?"

leo-regulus wrote:
    Regulus jumped about a foot in the air. He didn’t realize someone was right there! He decided to ignore the strange feeling he was getting from her, since he couldn’t even remember where he was, much less if he had any reason to doubt her. Besides, she seemed sweet.

“Hi there!” Regulus smiled. “My name is Regulus! Nice to meet you, Lavender!”

Young Lavender wrote:
    “Regulus, it’s a nice name” She said, smiling with her hands behind her back then she gets closer to the boy, he looked young but still fer older than her. Looking closer, she blinks slighly “you seem a bit confused, is there something wrong?”

leo-regulus wrote:
    “Thanks! I like your name, too!” As the girl came closer, Regulus started to fidget. Did he do something wrong? She was looking at him kinda funny…however, she was right. He was feeling pretty confused.

“Heh, don’t worry about it. It’s not something you have to worry about.” Regulus sweat-dropped, embarrassed that someone so much younger then him could see how flustered he was.

Young Lavender wrote:
    “Hm…” She did not seem sure about it but after all, she was just a stranger to him so, maybe he just don’t wanted to tell her “If you say so” but now she just lost a reason to talk with him and did not know what to talk about.

She was good to talk all the time, asking lot of questions ans stuff, usually at least but she was not used to be in front of someone that young, usually she asked to the adults because they knew more things.

“So…. how old are you, Regulus?”

leo-regulus wrote:
    Regulus shuffled his feet a little with the awkward air that had settled around them. Maybe he should’ve told her? Then, at least he could still talk with her. “I’m fifteen. What about you?” Suddenly, Regulus got an idea to get less confused and still interact with the girl. “So, do you live near hear? I don’t know the area that well, could you maybe show me around?

Young Lavender wrote:
    Ah! At least he seemed agree to talk a bit more with her. She smiled once again at this idea and said her age at her turn “Ah you are not that older than me, I’m currently eleven” She was trying to find something else to talk about, randomly, quickly but it seemed like the guy had the same idea.

She was not sure if say from where she was is a good idea, when she was younger she easily talked about it, innocently but now, she has met more people not especially comfortable with the place she lives. “Hm… pretty far yes, but I know that area, I often come here with my parents, my mother is from that w— Hm that region, so… What would you like to do or see?”

leo-regulus wrote:
    Regulus grinned. It worked! The conversation immediately lost some of it’s tension, though he noticed her stop in her sentence a few times. Still, she wasn’t pushing him for answers, so he figured he could let it drop. “Hmm…that’s a good question!” Regulus had no idea what the place was, so obviously he didn’t know any locations. Looking to the sky, though, he noticed the sun was setting. That gave him another idea.

“Is there an ocean? Watching the sun set there should be pretty cool, right?” And, hopefully, that would also bring him through some other areas. The more landmarks he could establish, the better.

Young Lavender wrote:
    She looked at him who was looking at the sky and noticed the color of his eyes, they were looking like the sky and she found it pretty…. beautiful. She shook her head and listened to him “ocean? Hm yes, there is the sea not too far from here. and…. yes, that true”

She could not really know, she never had the idea to watch that kind of things. She liked the sun, this is something she missed in the underworld and it was one of the reasons why she liked to come to the living world. But sun set means night, and as much as she liked the night too, she could not help but found that idea rather sad.

“But, is not that sad to watch the sun set?” She asked innocently.

leo-regulus wrote:
    “Great!” Regulus smiled. This should work great! But why did she think it was sad? “I don’t think so. I think it would give you something to hope for. Because, even though it sets, you know it will always rise again!” Something felt familiar about that sentiment, but he couldn’t quite place it. Either way, though, he thought it was a good point. “So, which way do we go?

Young Lavender wrote:
    She looked at him once again, feeling a bit surprised by his words, it was so much full of hope but it made her in a very good mood somewhat. First she blinked but then smiled warmly “it sounds awesome, I would be glad to see that” She tilts her head on the side while she smile and lends a hand to the boy “We have to follow the road just here but it’s better if we find someone to take us with them, because it’s quite far to walk until there, so we might lose the good time fi we don’t do that way”

leo-regulus wrote:
    Regulus smiled. He was glad that Lavender liked what he had said. She seemed really sweet, and if he could help her see things more hopefully, then he was happy. “Okay then! So, let’s start looking, then!” Regulus grinned again. Despite the confusion, he was glad that he got to talk with this girl! Now, all they had to do was get a ride…

Young Lavender wrote:
    “Let’s go!” she took the lead and grabbed Regulus’ hand, walking to reach the road she was talking about and stood there, trying to think about how to find a ride. There were some merchants coming from the market and passing on this way sometimes, so they just had to try and catch one of them to ask nicely if they were agree to take both with them and make a part of the walk with them, if the sea was on their way of course.

leo-regulus wrote:
    Regulus followed the girl, hoping that they could get a ride fast enough to catch the sunset. A couple of people passed by, but they ignored the two children waving to get their attention. Frowning, Regulus grabbed Lavender’s hand.

“Come on! We can make it faster then just waiting for them to stop for us.” Regulus ran with the girl in tow, and they were there.

“What the-” How did he do that? It took less than a minute!

Young Lavender wrote:
    She sighed deeply, seeing people ignoring them and looked at the sky time to time. Thet could have walked on the road while they were trying to get some help at least but the sea was very far by this way. She started to think that even if they foudn some help now, it might be too late to see what Regulus wanted and felt already disapointed until the guy seemes to have an idea.

She slightly jumps in surprise when he suddenly grabs her hand “Eh? W-wait— Ah!” dragged by the young boy, she did not had time to understand what happened that she finds herself plunged into a pile of straw in the back of a trolley, some golden strands stuck in her ebony hair.

“How did you…” sitting in the straw, she look at Regulus and blinks a couple of time, and then looks at the road moving to finally understand everything of what just happened properly and she giggles “Well, at least we should reach the sea at time…. hoping that they go on the good way”

leo-regulus wrote:
    “Y-yeah…” Regulus grinned at her a little. But…how did he do that? He just started running, and then they were in the hay! Still…at least they would get to see the sunset. That was the point of this whole thing.

Grinning, he reached over and pulled the straw out of Lavender’s hair. They were going to make it. He knew it. And when they got their, hopefully this girl would see the hope she could have for the next day. Still, they might as well talk on the way…

“So…you said your mom was from around here, right?” Hopefully that could be a simple conversation starter.

Young Lavender wrote:
    She was wondering the same, thinking about it, she really did not had time to understand, everything has been so fast and all ” Anyway, I don’t know how you did it but that was awesome!” She seemed a bit impressed. Even though she was used to see so much impressive things.

She freezes up slightly when his hand get close to her, just surprised by his gesture, she was not used to be approached by people out of the underworld. Well, she was used when she was a kid but now that she was a bit older, it was different. Her gaze follows that hand, curious to know what was wrong and without knowing why, she felt her cheeks getting a bit warm -probably blushing but it was new for her- So she just had some straw into her hair and he just removed it. Somewhat she felt a bit idiot for being so worried for nothing.

For the little while they had on the road, it was probably better to kill the time with a little chat and continue to introduce and know each other, she was glad when he asked her another question and she moves some hair from her face to bring them behind her ear. “Yes, my mother lived somewhere not too far from here, but now she lives with my father, well we all live together” She smiles and feels like she wants to know him a bit more too “How about you, you seemed a bit lost”

leo-regulus wrote:
    Regulus grinned when she said her family was together. “That’s great! Family should always stay together. Those kind of bonds are important.” Once again, he didn’t know why, but those words felt like a powerful meaning to him. Still, he laughed and sweat-dropped at her question.

“That obvious, huh? Yeah, I…” he trailed off for a second. He could just lie and say he was new to the area. It might not even be a lie, for all he knew. And yet…this girl was sweet and kind, even though they didn’t really know each other. She was willing to trust him. So, maybe it was his turn to trust her.

“Actually…I don’t really remember if I’ve been here before. I remember my name, how old I am, little facts like that but…” Regulus hesitated, hoping the girl wouldn’t shut him out. In a quieter voice he added “but that’s it. I don’t remember anything else.” He stared at the straw, so as not to meet Lavender’s eyes. He didn’t want to see her shun him…

Young Lavender wrote:
    Hes smile widens at his words, they sounded so encouraging and it seemed to be something important for him too. “I agree!” She was a bit excited about it, the fact that they both seemed to have the same way to think about some things. If it was like this for the values about family, now she had no doubt that she could like what he was ready to show her and the feeling she might get about it, maybe the same as him, she looked forward to experience it now.

But he seemed suddenly a little uneasy in that topic, She felt like he was really annoyed by something without knowing how to say that, maybe? But he finally said what was the problem. It might be curious for him but she fully understood. She could not say why of course, but she had experienced it a lot with some specters, some of them had trouble to remember some details, sometimes they even have lost a big part of their memory so… she just understood how he felt.

With a warm and understanding smile, she gently put a hand on his and tilts her head on the side, trying to catch his attention and make him look at her, some long ebony hair sliding down her shoulder. “It’s okay, Regulus. Maybe you just need some time to remember it’s like… an amnesia or something” She brings her hair back behind her back and keeps smiling “You know, I’m someone who dreams a lot, but really a lot and sometimes, it happens that I don’t know if I’m awake or not and I get lost between reality and dreams… or nightmare. It must be as confusing, I guess, or something close at least, you see?” She just wanted to try to comfort him a bit

leo-regulus wrote:
    Regulus looked over at Lavender. She…was accepting it? Regulus felt a lump forming in his throat. She was trying to understand. She was accepting it, despite how much it might affect everything they did.

He did feel a little worried about her nightmare comment, though. He gave a small smile, hoping to show that he was okay, and that she could talk to him. “That doesn’t sound very fun. Sounds pretty scary.” He gave her a regular smile this time, adding “You must be pretty brave, being able to still keep out here interacting with people.”

Taking a deep breath, he looked up at the sky again. “Doing that must take a lot of courage. You’re really something special, huh?” He smiled softly at her.

Young Lavender wrote:
    She nods, just to show him that she understood and nothing was wrong with it. This guy seemend honest to her and it was the main point.

She slightly shook her head at his words “not really… they are sometimes very scary” Just thinking about makes her shiver slightly. “It’s not a question of beig brave, I just have to keep in mind they are just nightmare and… not the reality… hopefully but, I do have an awesome family and they are always there to cheer me up. Plus since I was a kid a really like to meet new people, I’m a very curious person and I like to learn about everything and everyone” She smiles warmly.

As he does, she looks up at the sky too “maybe, everyone has something special” She closes her eyes for a moment, enjoying the fresh breeze playing gracefilly with her long dark hair “You just have to find what it is… or remember what it was… or improving in something better”

leo-regulus wrote:
    Regulus smiled once again. “Yeah…I think you’re right. Everyone is special. They just have to see it for themselves.” He looked up once he felt the cart stop. Immediately, he beamed. “We’re here!”

Hopping down, he waited for Lavender to join him before trying to find a good spot. After all, the sun would set soon, and they wanted a good view of it!

Young Lavender wrote:
    She smiled too, happy to see that she managed to make him feel better despite of his problem of memory. At least, he could be able to make some new now, maybe better and was probably not able to know if he missed something important. For now she just wanted to help him to think about something else and enjoy that moment. And it seemed to work.

When their ride stops on its way, she looks around, so they were already there, plus it was not far from the sea, that was the best! She look at Regulus getting down easily and tries to does the same as him but her gesture was pretty clumsy, so she felt more than she hopped down and by a safe reflex, she put her hands over Regulus shoulders not to fall on the floor “Ah! I’m sorry!” Warm and pinkish cheeks coming back.

leo-regulus wrote:
    Regulus felt his face grow warm. “N-no problem!”

He looked around, hoping to find a good view. There! It was just a small cliff, maybe a foot high, but it should give a great place to watch the sun set!

“Come on!” He turned to Lavender, grinning at the girl. Once they got up the rock, they sat down. “Now, we wait. Again.

Young Lavender wrote:
    She notices his cheek getting a bit red, it was not the first time that she noticed that kind of reaction with someone around her, but she never tried to understand by what it was caused. She did not even know that they might look the same right now and just stood properly on her feet now.

She looked at the sea and the sky, they still had a little time. Then she jumped,in surprise when he turned to her, just a bit lost in her thoughts at the moment but follows him. That was not as easy as it looked like for her, especially because of her dress but she managed to climb on the small cliff and sat down behing him, putting her dress properly to cover her legs while the folds them to wraps her arms around them.

“it seems to be a good spot that you have found here” She puts a hand through her long ebony hair to keep them away from her face, the wind playing with them “A least we can’t be late now” She smiles while she turns her head to face him.

leo-regulus wrote:
    “Yeah! Now we can just relax and enjoy.” Regulus grinned at her. For a bit, he closed his eyes and let himself enjoy the sea breeze. The day hadn’t been as bad as he thought. He had been worried that his lack of memories would affect the day, but it turned out better then…well, better then any other day he could remember!

He opened his eyes again, exclaiming, “Hey, look! It’s starting!” The sun had turned a color somewhere between red and purple, and was reflecting on the water. The waves made the image ripple slightly, causing it to shimmer. He watched as the beautiful scene unfolded before him. Then, without moving, his eyes started drifting toward another beautiful sight…

Young Lavender wrote:
    she was always so impressed by the enthusiasm of the young boy, he seemed to enjoy every moments even the most simple, but it made her smile without knowing why. She felt good, they did not even know each other a few hours ago, the boy was not even able to remember anything about himself and yet he shared this day with her. This guy was far more courageous than she was… and she began to feel a kind of admiration.

She was a bit surprised to find herself watching at him for a moment, completely lost in her thoughts and once again, jumps slightly when he talks, turning her gaze to the horizon. The colors were those that she liked the most, the sun began its descent to the sea and she was sure to feel a bit sad whil the night will come but… surprisingly, she was just completely hypnotized by this sight.

Her purple eyes wide opened could not move away from that view and little by little tears came to her eyes. She was not sad, not at all, but really moved by what she discovered right now. She was speechless, amazed. In fact, there was no word to explain how she felt right now. This first sunset touched her heart a lot and made her even more in love with this world. She did not even noticed the tears running down her cheeks.

leo-regulus wrote:
    Regulus felt worried when he saw tears running down her face. He sat there for a minute, trying to figure out what to do. Didn’t she like it? Still, she had said she had never seen one before…maybe it was just really emotional? Still, he should do something, right?

He scooted closer slowly, so as not to startle her. He felt himself warming up again, but didn’t think about it. Making sure she was okay was more important. He reached over and caught a tear as gently as he could. “Are you okay?”

Young Lavender wrote:
    She was still very focused on this view and did not even noticed that Regulus got a bit closer to her until he touches her cheek, she did not jump this time and turns her head to look at him. By this gesture, she also noticed her tears, a bit surprised on the moment.but she smiled to reassure him.

“Yeah….yes I’m fine I… it’s just so…” She could not help but looked at the sunset again, she did not want to lose any second of that beautiful moment. Adter a moment, she puts her hand on the one of Regulus and said lowly “thank you very much, Regulus”

leo-regulus wrote:
    Realizing she was just being moved by the sunset, Regulus gave a small smile. He was glad that she liked it so much. It was a beautiful thing. “No problem. I’m glad you like it.” He spoke softly, so as not to disturb her. She was so entranced by the view, he didn’t want to disturb her.

His gaze turned back and forth between the sunset and her until the beautiful site fell below the ocean. He gave a small smile, and to make sure she wouldn’t be sad, he spoke. “Wow. And just think, they’re will be another one tomorrow!” He glanced at her hand holding his, and felt his gaze soften. Still, now he was feeling kind of sad. Now that the sun had set, would she leave?

Young Lavender wrote:
    She just nods slightly to show him that she heard what he said and enjoys the sunset until the end without moving her hand from his. She quickly dries her tears with her other arm and take a deep breath “Wah! That was so amazing, now I think I know what you meant! And yes, thinking that I could have seen it every days and never thought about it before. Now I have somethign to show to dad’ and mum but… wait…”

She thinks a little moment, looking at Regulus’ hand under her own, moment of reflection and she just noticed her so familiar gesture toward him, removing quickly her hand “Ah! I’m sorry I… it was on the moment, I don’t know why” Her cheeks went completely red and she felt them getting so hot that she put her hand over them to cover them without understanding what happened.

She felt a little embarrassed and tried to find something to say as fast as possible “I…I’m wondering if the magic of that moment was not also made by the whole day that we spent together, I mean… Yes, there will be another sun set tomorrow and the day after and will continue every day but… it will not be the same, right?”

leo-regulus wrote:
    Regulus smiled. He was glad that she saw the importance of a sunset. When she became flustered, he felt himself blush. It wasn’t like he minded her holding his hand, but apparently that was a bit much right now, so he let her hand slip free, albeit reluctantly.

The lion let out a small gasp at her comment. “Y-yeah. I guess nothing is ever the same all the time, but…” He realized that she was right. Spending this day with her, it made it all so wonderful. “You know, I think you’re right. This day meant a lot more spending it with…” you “…with someone.” He glanced at her nervously.

“So…maybe we need to make that magic happen again.” His faced turned crimson, and he ducked his head down. “I mean…we can hang out again sometime?”

Young Lavender wrote:
    Her own hands were nervously playing with each other while she was looking at them, listening to Regulus. It seemed like they were thinking the same and it reassures her, somewhat. So she did not had some weird thoughts then and she just nods slightly. “Yes… I think it will not be the same with someone else, maybe as awesome in a certain way but just…not the same” She looks up at the quiet and dark see.

She smile and turns her gaze to him when he mention that magic moment and the fact that they should do it again, with more enthusiasm she nods once again “Yes! Yes I agree! I mean… I would be glad to… do it again… with you” little by little embarrassment replaced enthusiasm, even if the idea really motivated her.

She slightly rubs an arm with her hand, without the sun, it was getting colder and she was shivering slightly “But… as I told you, I’m living in another area” Thinking about it she was just a bit afraid of the reaction than both of her parents could have about that meet today. Even if Regulus is young and seems nice, she knew almost nothing about him and even if she does trust him, nothing can be sure and maybe her parents could not be agree with that, well especially her father.

“But… I promise to talk about it with my parents” just talking about it, knowing that he does not know anything or remember anything about himself ” Oh my… thinking about it, Reglus, do you have anywhere to go for the night?”

leo-regulus wrote:
    Regulus beamed at her enthusiastic response. She liked the idea! Yes! Still, he felt crestfallen when she reminded him that she didn’t live there. That was right. She wouldn’t be here all the time. She would have to go home sooner or later. He grinned when he heard she would at least talk to her parents.

“Um…” Well, that was a good point. He really didn’t know where he could stay. He looked down to the ground, feeling extremely ashamed, before speaking in a soft voice. “Not really.”

Young Lavender wrote:
    She was thinking at his answer, trying to find a solution. “It must be hard not to remember anything and you don’t even know where to go” She looked at the sky and sea “And now the night is coming…” Still trying to find a solution, she was so focused on it that she bites slightly her bottom lip “Well…if you don’t mind waiting a little, let me ask to my mom if you can be our guest for tonight” She slowly gets up and rubs her dress a little, she did not want to let him in this situation.

leo-regulus wrote:
    Regulus’ head shot up. “Really! You mean it?” He didn’t want to sound desperate, but, well…he was. “If you could, I would really appreciate that. I’ll wait here, and you let me know, okay?”

Young Lavender wrote:
    She just noticed that she may have spoken a bit too fast but, she really wanted to help him. But at the same time, she does not want to give him false hope. “As I told you, they are really nice, there should not be any problem.” The biggest problem was, where she was going to house him.

Poor her as she wanted to look normal, not easy with an imaginary being as mother and the lord of the underwolrd as father. When she was a kid, she did not mind about it and as much as she love them, she know it’s not a good idea to talk too much about it as it had put her in some trouble a long time ago… innocent and naive kid that she was.

She keeps smiling not to worry him and looks at the dark sea “Be careful if you stay here, I don’t know how long it will take before I come back, I don’t want you to get cold” The night was already there but it was not too late yet. “I’ll do as quick as possible” She said while she already turn around to leave.

leo-regulus wrote:
    Regulus nodded, and sat down to wait. He watched the ocean for a while, before turning his gaze to the stars. Lavender was a really sweet girl. He was glad that he had met her. Spending today with her, it was amazing. Even though he couldn’t remember any other days, he knew that this was better than most. Still, he couldn’t wait for another one.

Regulus felt his eyes start to droop. Well, maybe it couldn’t hurt to sleep a little while he waited…

Last Answer by Regulus
Back to top Go down

Games With leo-regulus
Page 1 of 1