日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pretty Little Teacup Drabbles Requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

Pretty Little Teacup Drabbles Requests Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Little Teacup Drabbles Requests   Pretty Little Teacup Drabbles Requests I_icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 16:46

pretty-little-teacup wrote:
O Romeo

Belzy wrote:
O Romeo: I will write Lavender missing/looking for Tea.
I think I’ll continue as Kid Lavender for this one too XD
Music used as Background for the writting.

I don’t know why I was inspired that way XD

The little girl open her eyes in a pretty weird place. Everything, the ground under her bare feet, the forest around looked like if it was painted with darkness. There is no light… She could not even hear any sound at all… it was all silent, until she heard something which made her jump in surprise. Was it an animal? A human scream…? It was difficult to know.

• Daddy….? Mummy….?

She tried to call, but did not dare to speak too loud. Was she all alone in here? She tried once again, a bit louder with a trembling voice. Petrified by fear, she did not dare to move, repeating to herself for reassurance.

• When you are lost, don’t move from where you are…. until we find you

She wraps her arms around her trembling body, she was not cold but completely scared, looking around and jumping once again with a little scream of surprise when she heard that sound again.

• Mummy!

She said out loud this time, but very louder, the tears starting to run down her pinkish cheeks. She could not help but started running, no matter her bare feet on that weird floor, curiously it did not hurt anyway. For how many time was she running already, yet she does not even feel tired. There was much more weird noises around her and she started to see some shadows too. She suddenly stopped to run to sits down on the floor, holding her head between her tiny hand and for the last time shouted really loud.

• MUUUM!

Her scream was so loud that it wakes her up from her nightmare and the little crying girl sat down quickly on her bed, feeling almost instantly reassured when she finally sees her mother coming promptly to calm her down, followed closely by her father.
Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Teacup Drabbles Requests
Page 1 of 1