日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hadesofmeikai's Drabbles Requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

hadesofmeikai's Drabbles Requests Empty
PostSubject: hadesofmeikai's Drabbles Requests   hadesofmeikai's Drabbles Requests I_icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 16:43

hadesofmeikai wrote:
Milkshake

Belzy wrote:
Milkshake: Hades and Lavender will have to split a milkshake
I thought it could be the best with Kid Lavender
Music used as Background for the writting.

The little girl takes a peek in what look like a kitchen to see what her father was doing. Doing like if he wasnot paying attention to her, the deity continue what he’s actually doing, wondering when the girl were about to come and ask her eternal question but… nothing.

She creeps discreetly in the kitchen as a little mouse, trying not to disturb her father in his actions and observing every of them. Sometimes he could just see her little fingers on the edge of a table and then two dark eyes wide open on what he was doing, with a tiny nose in the middle.

Sometimes he could also notice the disappearance of some ingredients, as a piece of fruit he just had cut. The deity smiles without saying anything as long as she does not touch at something dangerous and does not stay in his legs, because that room remains a bit risked.

When he seems to be finally done, the little girl finally understand what he was doing and rund to climb on the the first chair she could find then, just when his father is ready to call her, she raises a hand.

• Misteeer, a milkshare for that table pleaaase~

She giggles and made his father chuckle while he comes to her to put the huge glass of milkshake on the table, playing his role like a server and so, she continues to play the game with a serious face.

• Thank you very much, mister. Now I would like my father to join me, please~

Making a slight reverence, like he was changing to the server at the father, still playing her game, the god chuckles once again and finally sits down in front of her, the glass standing with two straws inside of it in the middle of them.

she raises her little hand once again and makes a count until three with her tiny fingers to show at her father when they can start drinking together.

• 1… 2… 3… Go!

she begins to drink, squinting with envy on the cherry getting down in the glasse, then she looks up at her father, then back at the cherry and stops drinking when it’s almost too far in the glass to get it.

• Yummy~ Ah! Daddy look!

She pointed behind him and he was nice enough to play the game and look away for a second, time for the girl to quickly but carefully pick up the cherry and put it in her mouth, the cherry stem still between her lips while she has a wide smile for her father

• Tee hee~ I won (‘.^)~
Back to top Go down

hadesofmeikai's Drabbles Requests
Page 1 of 1