日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even More Drabbles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

Even More Drabbles Empty
PostSubject: Even More Drabbles   Even More Drabbles I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 21:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Leave a “Amuse Me” in my ask, and I will write a funny drabble about my character trying to cheer your up.

• Leave a “Break Me” in my ask, and I will write an angsty drabble about our characters.

• Leave a “Call Me” in my ask, and I will write a drabble about my character asking for yours [be it at the brink of death/in a battlefield/knocking on the front door wounded, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Drink Me” in my ask, and I will write a drabble about my character taking shots with yours.

• Leave a “Enamor Me” in my ask, and I will write a fluffy drabble about my character trying to woo yours [be it out of the blue/Valentines Day,feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Fight Me” in my ask, and I will write a drabble out my character fighting with/or against yours.

• Leave a “Get Me” in my ask, and I will write a drabble about my character saving yours.

• Leave a “Haunt Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character watching over yours[as a ghost, watching from a distance, or otherwise, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Invite Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character asking your character to

• Leave a “Join Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character giving your character an offer [be it a proposal for an alliance, asking them to join them in an activity (you can get dirty if you want), feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Kill Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character killing yours.

• Leave a “Love Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a fluffy drabble about our characters.

• Leave a “Mourn Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character mourning your character’s death.

• Leave a “Nurse Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character healing yours.

• Leave a “Offer Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character giving yours a gift.

• Leave a “Paint Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character drawing a picture of yours [like one of your french girls~ be it painting them or drawing them, maybe offering a picture of them as a gift, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Quite Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character trying to calm yours down [be it from crying, from lashing out, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Remember Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character trying to get yours to remember them [be it from an accident, meeting them after years apart, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Shag Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a dirty drabble about our characters.

• Leave a “Tell Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character confessing something to yours [be it a love confession, a secret, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Unbind Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about your character freeing mine, or the other way around, or something among the lines [be it freeing them from jail, from handcuffs, from a trap, from a curse, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Value Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character telling yours how they feel about them.

• Leave a “Wed Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about our character under the subject of wedlock [be it my character proposing to yours, or marrying yours, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “X Me” in my ask, and I will write whatever it is that you wish, [specify.]

Leave an “Yahoo Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about our characters celebrating something [feel free to specify.]

Leave an “Zip Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about your character dressing mine, or the other way around [this can also be used for shutting them up as well, but feel free to specify.]
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

Even More Drabbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even More Drabbles   Even More Drabbles I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 20:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mayu-suzumoto wrote:
Nurse me! ((was gonna put love me to piss everyone off but nah xD ))

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
"Drink me!"

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

morishige-sakutarou wrote:
Drink Me/Break Me [[can it be noth? /shot xD ]]
at once :3 if its alright with you. oh its okay~ x3 ]]

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/