日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hunteryuuya with little-killer-kizami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

hunteryuuya with little-killer-kizami Empty
PostSubject: hunteryuuya with little-killer-kizami   hunteryuuya with little-killer-kizami I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 17:47

little-killer-kizami wrote:
“Hi.” he simply greeted the stranger.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hunteryuuya wrote:
This time, it was probably his weirdest meeting ever. He was rather prepared to meet himself one day, but not at this stage. Of course that kid could not really realize that he was in front of himself at the moment, but the older guy knew how he was supposed to look when he was a child. And for once the meeting had something really disturbing “Hello… boy”

He noticed the stranger’s reaction. The guy looked pretty disturbed. Was there something on him to make him act that way? Kizami stared at the older person, his eyes narrowing.

“What are you looking at.”

hunteryuuya wrote:
“Eh? Ah, Nothing! I’m sorry, I was absent for a second to think about something. I have such a… odd day” And the word was light, not like everyone could meet the ‘themselves’ from the past anytime “But nevermind. So, what is your name,boy?”

“Hm.” he still stared at the person. But then he just let the odd reaction pass and said, “Kizami Yuuya.”

“You are?”

hunteryuuya wrote:
He knelt in front of the younger boy to be at his level and tend a little his hand. But he was rather hesitant in his gesture, not sure it could be pleasant to this other Yuuya to be touched by a stranger. But he remembered how much he needed some attention at his age and does not cares anymore as he placed his hand onto his dark hair with a smile but still slightly confused. “It’s nice to meet you, Yuuya. Such a nice name you have… You can call me Yu’ “

Kizami almost stepped back when the older guy placed his hand on his head. It was quite odd, for him. Not every stranger is like that.

“Pft.” he frowned a little at the compliment at his name, even though he liked it, “Yu-nii-san then…” he stared at the Yu.

“What are you doing here?”

hunteryuuya wrote:
He kept his smile on his face and did not remove his hand, stroking the hair of the child with a certain affection that he did not even know he could have. But it did not take too long to not upset the child.

He was ready to answer at his question when he noticed a little late how he just called him “n-nii…san?” He was clearly surprised and could not hide it “I… ” It was a good question, he did not even know how to explain and was still disturbed by this appellation “this is… complicated”

“Yeah… Unless you want me to call you ojii-san.” then he muttered, “It would even suit you…”

Kizami looked away and placed his hands on his pockets, “And take your hand off already, I’m not a dog.” His eyes turned back at him when Yu seems to be in thought. Complicated? What is he talking about?

hunteryuuya wrote:
He felt annoyed and amused at once by his words “Ojiisan? Really ? Do I look so old?” He laughed slightly and removed his hand from his head “You have such a strong temper, don’t you? Yuuya.” It felt weird to call someone in front of him with the same name as his own. ”I guess you don’t care but I’m only 17 and talking about it, may I ask how old are you?”

“Hm.” he can’t help but notice that the guy seemed to ask a lot. Kizami began to wonder what his agenda is, getting a bit suspicious especially he didn’t know this person that well. “I’m ten.” And Yu’s right, he doesn’t really care.

hunteryuuya wrote:

hunteryuuya wrote:

[quote="little-killer-kizami"]
Back to top Go down

hunteryuuya with little-killer-kizami
Page 1 of 1