日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hunteryuuya with mayu-suzumoto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

hunteryuuya with mayu-suzumoto Empty
PostSubject: hunteryuuya with mayu-suzumoto   hunteryuuya with mayu-suzumoto I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct - 15:56

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
Put “With this ask, to thee I wed” In my ask box and I will be married to you for 2 days.
soulhunteryuuya wrote:
"With this ask, to thee I wed"
mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“Y-Yuuya!?” She Sqeaked and sighed taking his hands. “Guess I’m married to you now….”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
soulhunteryuuya wrote:
The night had been very difficult, even if the burns were only scars on his body for long now, it was still painfull and it was even worse as he was still not cooperative to do his mission properly. But for once, the extent of the damage on his body was not the worst news this morning.

This time is was something very new, and something that he did not like at all. He had just woken up and he had already noticed this detail. A ring? Worse… located on the left ring finger?

“What …on the earth… is that…?

Male!mayu-suzumoto wrote:
Mayu had to stay with him, he himself had no idea how it happened, was he hypnotised? He sighed and went to make breakfast noticing the other stir, hearing what he said. “My thoughts Exacally.” He huffed bringing in his breakfast showing his finger also ringed. “I was hoping you knew what happened.” He stated setting down his breakfast and siting down.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
He jumped slightly, hearing a voice and look at the other… male…? He blinked a couple of time, trying to put everything in the good place in his mind, because it was not only the case of a cursed ring? There was really something to share it with him?! How, when, and especially WHY?
soulhunteryuuya wrote:
And anyway, who’s the lucky guy? He stood up, taking his business to put it up and be presentable. Once he was ready, he joined the other guy, siting down in front of him “as it seems like you don’t know how either, can I know at least who you are…?”

It did not please him at all, and the word was light. What was that joke? Another stupid idea of his sister who was trying to control his life or something like that?

He pulled a face, was he really that unrecognisable? “It’s me, Mayu. I have no idea how but I’m a guy now.” He ate quietly, looking at the food and the other. “Don’t worry it isn’t Exacally a bed of roses for me either.”

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
With some effort of memory, he finally remembered the girl he was supposed to have in front of him. “Seriously…” He sighed heavily, and laid his head on his crossed arms. How this kind of situation could happen without no one of them noticing it. Listening to the other, he raised his head “Do I really look worried? This is just a grotesque mistake… But it should be resolved quickly” he stood up and grabbed the finger wearing the ring to try to remove it but… impossible to get rid of this thing?

“Wait a minute…” He looked for his way and joined the bathroom. He put his hand under the water to try again, but it still was not enough. Annoyed, he grabbed the soap to make it easier and tried again. The other could only hear the growl and him getting pissed against that bloody ring “Damn it!”

He sighed and rested his hand on his palm. “I miss Shige already~” he said, not sounding mad, or upset, more playful, showing how carefree he was. “Jesus calm the hell down Yuuya. I Hurd it wears off after a couple days so you can go back to Kurosaki and I can get back to Shige.” He chuckled and cleaned up. “At least we don’t have to kiss or anything.” he shuddered at the thought.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
He continued with some anger, trying to get rid of the ring, Then he heard the other… What this error of the nature had just said?! Kurosaki? What was this idiot doing in this story? He quickly leave the bathroom to look the other “What…?” He approached the other, his hand was red to have forced too much on. ‘What about kurosaki?”

“I was joking.” He looked at him sarcastically. “Though you two would be such a cute couple~” He chuckled and relaxed back.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
It did not seemed to amuse him at all “Keep your stupid fantasies for you, want you…” He sighed deeply and dropped down sitting on a chair. He ran his hands through his hair, in which kind of case he fell this time. And why with… that guy?

He looked at his red hand and irritated as he was, his scars were beginning to hurt once again, at the point that it was beginning to be difficult to bear the touch of his clothes on his skin “And are we stuck her together…?”

“For a couple days yes. Unfortunately.” He huffed and went to sprawl out on the floor layed on his stomach. He kicked his legs and sighed. “Nyeeeehhh. When I imagines getting married I imagined one being a girl and two someone a little less serious.”

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
“Oh well… I’m sorry that your forced husband is not at your taste, ‘Princess’” He got back into the bathroom once again, not trying to get rid of that ring this time, he understood that it was just a waste of time. He was just trying to see the damages under his shirt and winced when he tryed to remove it just slightly “tch! alright… no need to try more…”

He watched him into the bathroom then layed his head on the ground humming a tune quietly.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
He sighed deeply, it was a problem, wear his clothes was painful but he could definitely not remove them in front of someone else. “You said… a couple of days? And what are we supposed to do for the whole two days?” He casually asked, coming back into the same room as the other male. “Do you want to plya the game and act As we were really married? Or are we just going to stand each in his corner until the end of that stupid joke?”

He giggled contagiously. “Well whatever your comfortable with, oh by the way, of your clothes are making you feel uncomfortable, then feel free to take it off as long as you keep your undies on, I really don’t care.” He rolled onto his back. “I have mind powers now so..”

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
He looked a bit suprised when the other was talking about it and looked at his shirt “how you…” He sighed “nevermind, if you care or not, I personally don’t care, I’m not willing to take off my clothes in front of you, believe me, you don’t want to see what is under them…” these scars significantly worsened made him pissed and he did not want to show them to anyone. He was the kind of person rather proud of his appearance and this curse was really unbearable for him.

“The scars I know. I have some Bio-oil at home which may help with that.” The other male watched Kisami, then flopped his head down again. “But of course it’s up to you ‘darling’.” He joked.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
“I don’t need your help ‘honey’…” This situation did not please him at all, it was very unpleasant to be with a stranger that way and share the same place. He was lying on the bed but winced and stifled a slight complain because of the pain. Then, some little spots of blood began to appear everywhere on his white shirt, especially over his back when he turned to lie on his belly. It was impossible to find a comfortable place and without pain

He sighed, and got up, getting bandages and painkillers for him. “Listen, I dont like this situation either, and probably if I had scars like yours I wouldnt be too happy either. But you have to lighten up.” He sat next to him and offered him a painkillers with water. “At least let me try help you ok?”

soulhunteryuuya wrote:

soulhunteryuuya wrote:

soulhunteryuuya wrote:

I owe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

hunteryuuya with mayu-suzumoto
Page 1 of 1