日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hunteryuuya with muchochick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

hunteryuuya with muchochick  Empty
PostSubject: hunteryuuya with muchochick    hunteryuuya with muchochick  I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 14:27

muchochick wrote:
“Oh! Yuuya. I hope you’re staying out of trouble.” She nodded with a stern yet concerned look.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hunteryuuya wrote:
He recognized one of his former victims and smiled at his classmate

“There, there, Mitsuki. What are you talking about?”

muchochick wrote:
She frowned. It was obvious that he was playing the fool to deceive her again and there was no way she was going to fall for it again.

“As much as I’d love to flatter that fake facade of yours I just wanted to make sure you’re not causing trouble or harm to anyone. I can’t help but worry about my fellow classmates.”
Even if he did murder everyone once before, she thought bitterly.

hunteryuuya wrote:
“Hey, Mitsuki! Why are you so rude to me. I told you, I really don’t know what’s wrong.” It became a reflex to feign amnesia about what happened and play the nice guy, as he never knew in front of what kind of person he was.

muchochick wrote:
What the-. The pale brunette made a bit of a confused face. Naturally she found it impossible that a person could ‘appear’ to not recall prior events. Was it amnesia or something? No matter, it was best to not replay old events.

“N-nevermind… You boys …I swear, lug heads the lot of you. But how have you been? Are your siblings doing well?”

hunteryuuya wrote:
“My apologies if I’m confusing you, Mitsuki…”

‘Nevermind’ was a good answer for him, no need to continue on this way as she seemd to change the topic. He was ready to smile even more at this idea but… when she mentioned his sibling… he had great difficulty in keep his ‘happy face’ and his smile became more tense
hunteryuuya wrote:
“They are doing well… I guess, I mean. I was not really at home so…”

This recurrent topic of conversation, why people feel obliged to talk about ‘them’, who cares about /them!/ anyway… it was probably the biggest thing able to make him lose his cool too easily

muchochick wrote:
The tension in the air made the woman a tad bit uneasy. Yuuya might have been known as a ‘level-headed’ guy but even prior to the events, the male tended to hurry to some secluded area for… whatever reason.

How does a person ease the eerie atmosphere. Truthfully, the two probably only chatted a few times - not enough to really get to know the other.

“Oh right. Sorry about that. Haruna is hopefully doing well. But you need to take it easy too. Stressing over the small things will erect issues you know.”

hunteryuuya wrote:
He looked down a little, some hair covering the upper part of his face and especially his eyes, thinking and trying to stay calm. “Keep calm Yuuya… that silly girl is probably trying to test you“ just hear the name of his sister gave him nausea and he gritted his teeth as he was thinking again “who cares about that bitch… seriously… just shut your mouth”
hunteryuuya wrote:
“I’m perfectly fine…” He said, trying to smile a little more naturally but the only thing turning constantly in his head right now was : “calm down Yuuya… just calm down”

muchochick wrote:
She made a face when he insisted of his condition. There were perks to being a part of the Student Council in addition her motherly outlook. Certain times she could just pick up small hints of displeasure. Reading the atmosphere as they called it. It could also be the fact that the brunette did not necessarily trust Yuuya to begin with. Old habits die hard.

Literally.

“You seriously worry me, Kizami… I think you should lie down.”

Unpredictable Kizami was unpredictable. Her body shifted a bit just in case it was necessary for her to flee or defend herself. This time around, she’d be prepared.

hunteryuuya wrote:
A lot of thoughts crossed his mind breakneck speed “Why don’t you just shut your mouth, silly!” but nothing very sympathetic for the girl… He quietly took a big breath and turnes around, his back faced his classmate.

“How do I have to tell you that I’m fine… But it might change if you continue on this way”

muchochick wrote:
That was a good question. How do you prove you’re alright to someone whose overly concerned. It wasn’t as though she liked Yuuya on a relationship level, good heavens no. But he was like a little brother to her and the way he acted, of course, worried her.

Once he turned his back Mitsuki realized she had a few moments to devise a plan of escape. Body language and the last bit of his sentence told her that this wasn’t the same person she was chatting to moments ago. Where is Kurosaki when you need him?

“I suppose you’re right… Though I’m right as well. Kizami, you need to learn to control your anger and not sweat the small things. Like a test. Isn’t your birthday coming up?”

She slowly made distance between herself and suspicious male, her footsteps quiet and gentle. Once she had stopped, she braced herself for whatever was to occur. The distance between them was good enough so the moment he attempted to lunge for her, she could run. Under her breath, the brunette silently muttered her thoughts as a self reminder.

“Fool me once. Shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you.”

hunteryuuya wrote:

muchochick wrote:

I owe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

hunteryuuya with muchochick
Page 1 of 1