日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hunteryuuya with kizami-yuuya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

hunteryuuya with kizami-yuuya  Empty
PostSubject: hunteryuuya with kizami-yuuya    hunteryuuya with kizami-yuuya  I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 19:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    kizami-yuuya wrote:
    The only sound that could be heard throughout the large hallway was the sound of Kizami’s foreboding footsteps. They were steady and calculated, almost as if he were stepping in a rhythm of some sort. The rhythm would’ve been like that of a metronome, though. It wouldn’t be surprising if he were also counting his steps as they hit the floorboards underneath. Just then, Kizami noticed a second pair of footsteps. They were distant, but they were distinct. He stopped, listening carefully.

Thud. Half a second later, Thud. They sounded large, even though they were a good ways away from where Kizami was. They were moving closer to him, he noted. He thought up something quickly, and decided to hide around a corner. Without explaining it too much, he planned to ambush them. He waited for what seemed like half an hour, but was probably more like two mere minutes. Relaxing his breathing, he listened as the prominent Thuds came closer. When they were close enough, he ran out from the corner, knife in hand.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he realized who the sounds belonged to. They belonged to himself. Well, not himself. But there in front of him, was… Kizami.

“What’s going on here?! Isn’t that me?” No matter how hard he thought about it, he simply could not wrap his head around what was happening.

hunteryuuya wrote:
    He was walking quiet through the differents dark hallway. This place became more and more familiar for him, as if he was back home whenever he returned here. In case he might be in the same timeline as another group of teenagers identical to his. He wore his uniform and kept the same behavior as any other Kizami through the time well… more or less, who can know how could they be, no one better than him but he was so unpredictable and probably even for himself in front of another one.

He progressed with caution and extreme attention about everything around him. The type of souls that he was supposed to help were not really docile and not of the most welcoming. But he soon realized that, the most dangerous thing close to him was not the ghosts right now. He had just time to see the slight glow on a blade and raised his own, in case if, just having in mind to block any attack from the other one. And this other was not anyone, already himself just in front of him, another Kizami in flesh and bones, probably his own past.

He could not help to laugh at the other one, seeing his surprised face. Sure it was a little weird to see that guy, like if the reflexion of his mirror had decided to go out to take a walk quietly. Unlike his opposite, he had prepared himself mentally for this kind of meeting, even if the theory and practice were a differents things. “You should see your face, now I know how I look when I’m really surprised” At least he did not need to play with him any comedy, it could just be useless and ridiculous to play the good boy in front of himself

kizami-yuuya wrote:
    Remaining completely still, Kizami was still trying to figure this out it seemed like. “This person… Looks exactly like me. Are they a doppelganger or something?” None of the things he could come up with made sense. Then again, nothing about this situation made any sense to him. Just then, he thought of something. “Wait.. Is he.. An fake? He has to be!”

Hearing the now dubbed “imposter Kizami” laugh infuriated him. But nothing infuriated him more than what came out of this mirror image next.

“You should see your face, now I know how I look when I’m really surprised.”

He no longer had a look of shock on his face, it was now twisted with a perplexed anger. “Shut up, you imposter.” He barked, ready to strike if necessary.

hunteryuuya wrote:
    As he thought, the other one was as friendly as the souls of his element but he could fully understand his feeling right now, and ask to calm down might be the most useless thing to do. But, something came to his mind suddenly. A challenge, he was so bored here and he knew that without any prey to hunt, the other one might be too.

For once he could find an opponent to his position, he would not let this opportunity pass but wanted to test him first, know how easy it would be pushing him enough to make him do the first move. Firstly, he adopted the same expression as his double. he already felt him nervous because of their perfect resemblance … except a few details hidden under his shirt. Then he chooses his words carefully “watch your language ‘kid’”

kizami-yuuya wrote:
    The two of them now resembled each other perfectly. Both had the same look of disgust on his face, but Kizami seemed to be more confused about the situation at hand than his assumed impostor. That bothered him greatly. The air around them remained thick, neither of them wanting to make the first move.

This is what could only be referred to as a stalemate. If Kizami moves first, he could be taken advantage of very easily. But if his opponent were to approach him, he’d have the upper hand in this standoff.

“You’re really starting to get on my nerves, you know that?”

hunteryuuya wrote:
    Still following the other’s behavior, attitude and look, he made the same face as him and took the same tone as he was repeating his words like a perfect recording “You’re really starting to get on my nerves, you know that?

It was … childish, but so funny. Not like he was able to do it with everyone and he knew exactly how to make the other pissed off. He knew that he was the only one of them to be amused by this exchange and could not kept is serious much longer.
    hunteryuuya wrote:
    “Soo Yuuya! What are you waiting to greet Onii-chan…?” It was not obvious, but for him that person in front of him was part of his past, and therefore, he considered himself like being the oldest of the two. He did not forget to remind him that he was as well armed as him playing with the knife in his hand

kizami-yuuya wrote:

hunteryuuya wrote:

kizami-yuuya wrote:

hunteryuuya wrote:

kizami-yuuya wrote:

hunteryuuya wrote:

I wait [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

hunteryuuya with kizami-yuuya
Page 1 of 1