日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hunteryuuya with mochida-yuka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

hunteryuuya with mochida-yuka Empty
PostSubject: hunteryuuya with mochida-yuka   hunteryuuya with mochida-yuka I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Oct - 20:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mochida-yuka wrote:
“C-Capsule..hunter..Yuuya..?”

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
That voice… could it be…? The taller man looks at the little girl and finally, things became more interesting suddenly. She looked confused about those words, so… that means she was not ‘his’ Yuka but never mind, she IS Yuka and for a moment, he does not cares about the rest. Now the question was: she had already lived all those horrible things? Will she be scared of him? In this case, he just has to make her believe that he’s not like ‘her’ Yuuya.

“Oh my… Yuka! Is that you?!”

mochida-yuka wrote:
This Kizami felt strange. Like as though, he was different. No, they act the same but..yet..she felt like she was with a stranger. She moved away from his reach as she watches his movement. No matter how much she went through, she still hated Kizami for what he did and that never changes even if that’s a different Kizami.

“Um..Yes…B-But I think your looking for another girl..”

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
“Hm?” Kizami seemed surprised by her reaction, because she seemed distant with him

“Hey… Yuka…” He walked a bit toward her but slowly, as she seemed fearful or cautious, but he became a little worried “what’s wrong? Don’t you recognize me?”

mochida-yuka wrote:
“….” Yuka stood silent as he watches her. That face, that innocent Face. It was all an act. An Act to tricked her. She wasn’t the smartest but she knows she isn’t bump to fall for the same tricked again.

”..Of course..I do..but I…I’m not the Yuka you know..” She lied and looked away. Though she wasn’t the best liar hopefully, she could.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
He seemed more surprised and he began to smile, trying to reassure her a little. “Yuka -cha, what are you talking about?” He approached a little more of the young girl and knelt in front of her to be more at her level. With slow motion, as if he approached a frightened animal, he held his hand to put it gently on the head of the small girl, without forcing the contact. “There cannot be more than one, Yuka-chan is unique”

mochida-yuka wrote:
Yuka’s face turned slowly red as the Same hand touched her on the head. “T-There are..different..Yuka..and..I..” Why was she having such a hard time talking to Kizami? She wasn’t so afraid now but she knew who she was facing with. “I-I..Gotta go now…” She removed his hand from her own head. “I-I think there’s some misunderstanding between..us..I don’t think .. Your the Kizami..I know..” Well that was the truth. The Kizami she knew would stabbed her right away and leave her bleeding on the floor.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
He gave the impression of being confused but amused at the same time, but he was still gentle and caring in his gesture. But when she finally removed his hand, his face showed surprise and some concern. “Yuka…you make me confused”.Again, he approached his hand to her head, but this time he put it on her forehead gently. “you’re sure that everything is okay…?” He became a little sad because of her words, at least in appearance.

mochida-yuka wrote:
“Kizami aren’t you the one acting weird?!” Yuka said in an annoyed tone. Though she wished she was Calm and had quickly get away from Kizami. “The Last time we met you wanted to Kill me!!” She remembers those lines he said to her, the bloody knife he held and the he called her ‘rabbit’. The thoughts of having to go through again made her feel scare. “…You…MONSTER!!” She pushed him away and begin to run towards the door.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
He seemed completely shocked by the harsh words that the girl was using against him “Y-Yu… ka?” He had no time to say anything, that she pushed him away, again but a little harder this time. He fell back on his butt and stayed sat on the floor, the time to understand what had happened, when he realized that she was running away from him.

“Yuka! Wait!” He got up without difficulty and began to run after her. “Why don’t you want to listen to me!? Yuka, Please! Can you try to explain at least!?”

mochida-yuka wrote:
Yuka could hear Kizami’s voice right behind her as she turned her head. She was nearly caught by his grip. She increase her own speed as she realized Kizami was getting closer to her. “Leave me alone!!” She scream.

As she run, she tripped over a broken side of the floor and fell onto the ground. “Ouch..Onii-chan..” she cried as she could feel skin peeling off her leg as it begin to bleed. “Onii-chan..” she touched her leg.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
He was still yelling her name,but it was more in a worried tone than angry. Although he began to feel some difficulties to stay quiet in his own game with it, he had to stay calm to approach her more easily, but this chase had began to awake his predator side. He gritted his teeth when he missed his grip on her, that little brat was really fast. “Yuka! stopnow, you’re going to—”

He did not have time to finish his sentence she disappeared for his sight one second. “Yuka!” He had found a way to change some of his frustration in anxiety for her, allowing him to play his role perfectly. He quickly approached her but as if he approached a wounded animal, with caution. Not by fear that she would do something to him, but not to frighten her even more.

He knelt again to her level and gently held his hand toward her “there… let me help you… please” His tone was very quiet and he smiled slightly to try to reassure her

mochida-yuka wrote:
“NO!!” She scream as she attempted to Crawl away from Kizami. But Kizami’s Grip on her was tight. She could hardly moved or even Crawl on the ground. “K-Kizami..” She cried as she watches his Face. She could feel tears coming down her cheeks as the Older Male watches her. She knew that he must secretly be delighted to see such a sight.

What was he going to do to her? She didn’t want to died. She had enough of running around from Kizami. So why? why did they have to meet again? Fate? That’s a lie. She wanted to slapped herself for thinking such thoughts. “O-Onii-chan..” she cried as she watches his next move.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
He did not want to force her but, his grip became a little stronger despite his efforts to stay quite. “Yuka…. please” in a last attempt to try to comfort her and gain some confidence. He brought her against him, no matter if she tried to hit him with her weak strenght “Please no… don’t cry… I know, I’m not your brother but… ” How much he hated to say these things, how it was difficult not to simply cruch her in his arms, just to hear her fighting to try to catch her breath and feel her fragile body, struggling unnecessarily and try to get free.

But right now, he did not use any force to hold her against him, He was just trying to offer some comfort. “At least… I’m there so… let me help you” He tightens a little his arms around her but like in a tender hug. Damn, it was increasingly difficult to keep quiet in this situation, and as he began to tremble very lightly, because of his frustration, he made it look like he was in pain because of her “Please trust me!”

mochida-yuka wrote:
Yuka didn’t know what to do when Kizami hugged her. ‘w-what..? t-this isn’t kizami..’ she thought to herself as she struggle to escape from Kizami’s arms. She wasn’t expecting Kizami to say those words. It Felt like a Trick to tricked her into trusting him again. But yet, his tone and the way he hugged her felt so real. “..Kizami..” she whispered as she finally stopped moving and allowed Kizami to hugged her.

‘Why do I feel so strange..?’ Unable to control herself, she moved her arms around Kizami’s Shoulder and hugged him Back. It felt strange, how long has it been since she hugged a stranger? It was Like one of them times, when her parents takes her out and strangers or rather her parent’s friends would find her cute and loveable and hugged her. But this one was different.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
Finally… she was calmed in his arms and he felt so good. It was hard to hide his excitement but he managed to stay quiet. Gently he stroked the back of the girl to comfort her and tightened his grip around her but not too hard.

“There Yuka …. I’m there…” But in his head it was more like “Keep calm sweety, Onii-chan is here for you and you can’t escape this time, I’ll not let you go“ He finally broke the embrace, looking the girl sweetly and looked at her knee. Without a word he took the handkerchief from his pocket and dabbed softly on the wound.

mochida-yuka wrote:
“N-NOOOOO!!!” She got up from Kizami as she watches his expression. “W-What?!” She Knew it. She couldn’t trust him and to think, she hugged Him Back!! Her whole Body frozen in fear But she knew that she’ll have to run, now. Though her leg hurt, she turned her head and begin to Rush towards the door.

“Y-Your not my brother..!!” She scream as she rushes to the door. She took the door knob and turned it when she felt someone whispered to her, ‘run rabbit run’ she didn’t know whose voice was it but she knew she had to make a run for it. “Onii-chan save me..”

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
“Yuka…” He began to reach his limits… seriously. The tone of his voice was very quiet, but trembling. What was wrong with that silly brat? He did his best, as hard as possible to be nice to her, but it still was not enough? He crushed the piece of tissue in his hand until his fingers could hurt so it was tight
soulhunteryuuya wrote:
“Yuka…” This time his voice was a little less calm, almost satirical. He got up slowly and raised the handkerchief spotted with her blood toward his face. He could feel the excitement of the chase like in the past… Such a nice memory. “True… I’m not your brother…” He began to walk slowly “because you don’t want me…But don’t worry Yuka” Something red began to shine softly through his pocket.
soulhunteryuuya wrote:
“Onii-chan will save you” the hunt was on… “Get over here Yuka!”

mochida-yuka wrote:
“N-No..” She cried as she tries to turn the door knob once more. It Seems like a Joke doesn’t it? Here she is trying to escape from the same person who tried to killed her and now the door isn’t letting her open the door. She could hear laughter from the other side of the door. “IS SOMEBODY THERE?!” She banged onto the door. “PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!! OPEN THIS DOOR!!”

“Onii-chan..!! Yoshiki nii-chan..!! anybody please..!!” It was then, she felt the shadow of the older Male behind her. She could feel him grinning towards her beg of cried, her tears and she knew that nobody could save her. ‘your be there for me right onii-chan..satoshi…please..save..me..’

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
He remained behind the girl, he had approached without haste, anyway she seemed to be locked up here with him. He could not hide anymore an insane smile on his face. “You know Yuka… I really did my best… What does not work with us, hm?” He came still closer “What’s wrong… Why don’t you want to stay with me…?” Suddenly he slammed his hand against the door which she was trying to open, his arm above her head. “No one is here for you! I’m the only one to be there for you… Yuka… Why…? Why don’t you understand…?”

mochida-yuka wrote:
“Eeek!!” She was shocked by the Slam she received. “what do you mean..? What do I have to understand..? You and I are different people..how can we be brother and sister..? don’t you have a sibling youself..? so why?” She held her fist and turned around to Face Kizami. “Your wrong though Kizami..I…have Onii-chan, Naomi Onee-chan, Mayu onee-chan and everyone else..I’m not alone .. and your not the only one for me..” Words like those Came out of Yuka’s mouth. She was afraid, she knew she was going to died yet those words Came out of her mouth like that.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
Only one of her words was enough to attain the end of his patience sibling, It was the worst conversation topic to discuss with him. This time he answered nothing more, just chuckling nervously but followed by a loud crazy laugh.
soulhunteryuuya wrote:
“Ha ha ha! Sibling?! What do you even know about it?!” He tightly grabbed her brown hair and pushed her back against that closed door “What do you even know about them?!”

He brought his face closer to the one of the girl “If everyone loves you deary, why… Why they aren’t there to watch over you…? Why no one is here to save you?!” He tightened his grip in her hair “Onii-chan can be there for you Yuka!”

mochida-yuka wrote:
“…Because…I…It’s not their fault” Yuka said as she feels tears coming down her eyes. “I don’t know about yours but..they must have a reason for the way they act..” she tries to struggle as Kizami’s grip on her hair was getting even harder. It was like she was Pin on the wall.

“Please..let me go..Kizami..” she cried as she attempted to removed herself from Kizami’s grip. “I..Onii-chan..” she whispered as she continued to cry to herself. Her Heart Race Fast as she watches his expression.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
“a reason…” This time, it was really too much for him “They have not the slightest reason! How could you understand!” He did not want to hear her, did not want to hear any other stupid arguments from thas silly kid. In a syddent excess of anger he bluntly struck the head of the girl against the door. Then he let go and stepped back.

mochida-yuka wrote:
It was a simple bang but the Bang caused Yuka to lose conscious of herself and she Fell down onto the floor. She feel like her whole head was just crushed but she knew she was alived. A small side of her was still awake. She feel like her whole body couldn’t moved as she watches the insane looked on Kizami’s Face. ’..ah..it hurts..so much..’

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
He looked at the body of the young girl on the floor and, trying to calm down a bit, he leaned toward her “This is all your fault what happened, Yuka…” he grabbed one of her arms to drag her on the floor and get away from the door. “I’m doing my best to be nice and kind to you, but you continue to push me away“ he left her lying on the floor and got on top of her small body “Why Yuka… “why don’t you want me to be nice with you… why it always have to finish that way”

mochida-yuka wrote:
Yuka Finally come Back only to find Kizami on top of her. Her Face went slightly red but she pushed him away. “P..P..please..w.what are..you..” she didn’t know what were the words, she wanted to say. She Tries to get up from the ground but her head still hurts, her body didn’t listen to her and refused to get up from the ground. ‘This isn’t the time to rest..’ “Kurosaki!!” She point behind Kizami and got up and run towards the door this time, with luck she managed to open the door and went onto the next room.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
Kurosaki? By reflex, without thinking that they were into a closed room, even if he mentioned it a few minutes ago. He looked back, just a fraction of second, but it was enough to lose his prey. With a sneaky smirk, he looked at her, running to reach the door and was ready to laugh at her at the sight of her futile attempt to open the door, but bad luck for him, she managed to open it this time. Surprised first but finally mad by seeing her running out of the room, he got up quickly to follow her. “you know I’ll find you every time, Yuka!”

mochida-yuka wrote:
As Yuka runs, she could hear Kizami’s Voice boom across the Halls. “A dead end?!” she was sure there was a door in front of her. Why is there a Dead end now?! She Bang onto the walls until her hand’s skin slowly begin to bleed. She stopped to stared at them. She looked around the room, she’ll in. ‘Even if it’s a dead end room..there must be some place to hide..’ she thought to herself. She begin to panic as the footsteps becomes even louder. She turned towards the Huge table and hid in it. ‘Please..don’t find me..

soulhunteryuuya wrote:

mochida-yuka wrote:

I owe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nechromantic on Thu 11 Oct - 18:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

PostSubject: Re: hunteryuuya with mochida-yuka   hunteryuuya with mochida-yuka I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 21:15

Because if [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mochida-yuka wrote:
    ”..Your not really going to make me wear it right..?”

hunteryuuya wrote:
    “Does it really seems like I was kidding?”

mochida-yuka wrote:
    “yes actually but..”

hunteryuuya wrote:
    “There there Yuka, it’s Halloween soon. I’m sure you’re going to make the cutest bunny, Onii-chan will be so glad to see you with that suit” He did not specify to which big brother he was talking about “And you and me know that you do not want to disappoint Onii-chan, right?”

mochida-yuka wrote:
    “Hm..I’m..going to find a dress for the tumblr prom first..then..MAYBE the bunny suit..” Yuka lied. She would rather died than wear that suit for Kizami. Even if his birthday is coming soon. She looked the other way and rubbed her arm and blushed slightly.

hunteryuuya wrote:
    “You don’t really mean it, don’t you? I mean…” He sighed slightly ”I thought you wanted to make that surprise at least.” He looked down “I thought… it might please you as it’s something… cute?”

mochida-yuka wrote:
    “I-It’s cute but..the bunny suit..seems weird..and to wear it for you is another thing..” she gave a uneasy looked to Kizami. “A-And I want to find a Date for the prom too..It would be weird if I didn’t try to ask someone..”

hunteryuuya wrote:
    He was ready do say something but when he heard the word ‘date’ he freezes up. “find a… date? for the prom hm…?”

mochida-yuka wrote:
    “You Planning to go too..?” She feels suddenly uneasy. Kizami seems mad, perhaps he had a bad time with a girl the last time he had a Date..or something..?

hunteryuuya wrote:
    “Maybe… even if I don’t really like this kind of celebrations…” too many people, too much noise, too many sticky girls and even boys sometimes but no way to let Yuka go alone to this prom or with someone else. “did you already ask to someone?”

mochida-yuka wrote:
    “I plan to ask this boy from my class..” The truth was, she wanted to ask Satoshi or even Mayu to the Prom. Some guys in her class do Like her but the only person she ever looked at…is her Older brother. “His pretty cute..so..maybe he might say yes to me..” she smiled.

hunteryuuya wrote:

mochida-yuka wrote:

hunteryuuya wrote:

mochida-yuka wrote:

Last edited by Nechromantic on Thu 11 Oct - 18:30; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

PostSubject: Re: hunteryuuya with mochida-yuka   hunteryuuya with mochida-yuka I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 21:21

Because of an Anon

mochida-yuka wrote:
Yuka moved near Kizami as she refused to looked at him in the eye. "It's because of Anon okay..?!" She grabbed on of his shirt and gently kissed his lips before quickly moving away.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“What’s wrong Yuka?” He looked down at the small girl near to him, a bit surprised to see her so close “What are you talk—” No time to finish his sentence that he’s a bit forced to lean to the girl and felt something against his lips that made him shut up quickly.
hunteryuuya wrote:
For once his brain needed a little time to understand what just happened. “Did she just…” He stood still a little leaned and raises a hand to his lips which she just kissed “Yuka kissed me…?”

mochida-yuka wrote:
“I-I say don’t misunderstand!! It was because the anon wouldn’t stop bothering me..telling me to marry you, kiss and other stuff..”

hunteryuuya wrote:
“I-if you say so but… w-why my lips? Why not just my cheeck or forehead or nose or… I don’t know”

mochida-yuka wrote:
”…I dunno..!! I..don’t know why Lips..”

hunteryuuya wrote:
“You don’t know, and that’s all you have to say…” He chuckled nervous while he was thinking “I can’t believe that a kid stole my first kiss and against my will in addition”

mochida-yuka wrote:
“Well sorry!! That was my First kiss too!! then what do you want?! To kiss me again willing?!” Her whole Face was red again, she didn’t know what she was really talking about. That was her first kiss, she wished she should have kissed her brother first.

hunteryuuya wrote:
“Who said it was my first? Unlike you, I’m not a kid anymore if you did not noticed yet” He looked away, feeling his cheeks too hot and realized that he blushed. “Anyway, you just touched my lips, not need to make a fuss and no need to talk about it to anyone”

mochida-yuka wrote:
“A-Aren’t you the one who reacted first!!” She blushed and crossed her arms and looked away. Why was she acting this way? It was awkward to be Feeling like this with someone who tried to Killed you. She turned Away and touched her own Lips. “Baka anon..” she said.

hunteryuuya wrote:
“W-well, this is not a so big deal, you better forget it” He looked down, knowing that for a girl able to believe in “Prince Charming” It’s probably not so easy to forget a first kiss and being disappointed by the way it has been done here. but it’s only theoretical, He could not really understand how she might feel about it.

mochida-yuka wrote:
“…O-Onii-chan..” she smiled as she daydreams about her own Brother. ‘Yuka already has Onii-chan..!!’ She smiled and placed her hands around her cheeks, She never realized that Kizami was staring at her while she Daydreams about Her Older brother.

hunteryuuya wrote:

mochida-yuka wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hunteryuuya with mochida-yuka   hunteryuuya with mochida-yuka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hunteryuuya with mochida-yuka
Page 1 of 1