日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hunteryuuya with informative-asshole

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

hunteryuuya with informative-asshole Empty
PostSubject: hunteryuuya with informative-asshole   hunteryuuya with informative-asshole I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 20:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
informative-asshole wrote:
“Welcome~ I am Izaya Orihara, how can I be of service?”

hunteryuuya wrote:
“So… You’re the good person I guess” The young man looked at the other one which he finally found “If you really are who I think you are, you don’t really need me to give you my name, right?”

“Hmm… Your face alone isn’t ringing any bells…” A client, perhaps? “But maybe that’s just my terrible memory~” he lied. The boy obviously seemed to know him, but he couldn’t recall ever meeting him before.

hunteryuuya wrote:
“With more attention, you already can figure out some detail due to my face but also to my uniform” The student stared at the one he knew as a good informant from some sources “Or… maybe your reputation is overrated, Orihara-kun~ ”

“The fact that I’m an info broker doesn’t mean I know everything. Information must be collected from somewhere. I don’t recognize you or your uniform, but with the right tools I could find out in a heartbeat,” he explained, slightly annoyed by the ‘overrated’ comment. “Just because I don’t know something, that doesn’t mean I’m unreliable. It just means I could find it out faster than you can~”

hunteryuuya wrote:

hunteryuuya wrote:

hunteryuuya wrote:

I owe an answer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

hunteryuuya with informative-asshole
Page 1 of 1