日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hunteryuuya with knife-to-the-tummy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

hunteryuuya with knife-to-the-tummy Empty
PostSubject: hunteryuuya with knife-to-the-tummy   hunteryuuya with knife-to-the-tummy I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 13:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
knife-to-the-tummy wrote:
“Oh sup Kizami.” the boy smiled “What can I help you with today?”. He asked and chuckled but kept his glare to himself.

hunteryuuya wrote:
Kizami was looking at his phone, his thumb rubbing the red thing in the frame on the upper face and looked a little distracter. He tilted his head when his gem began to glow a little. A bit surprised, he looked up at the guy when he heard his name and hid the shining gem with the palm of his hand. He had not noticed him before he starts to speak

“Oh… Hi Kurosaki. I haven’t seen you for a moment”

He chuckled a bit noticing how the other didn’t look at his surroundings. Kurosaki just placed a smile on his lips and scratched the back of his head. The male looked down at Kizami’s phone and notice the gem on it glowing at first he didn’t care much but then realized what this means.

“Kizami! What’s your network?” he asked suddenly, it was already obvious what kind of network the other might have.

hunteryuuya wrote:
Too late, the boy seemed to have seen the thing he was trying to hide. But finally, things did not seem so bad, when he heard the word “network” he knew it was a link with ruby.

“Could you…” He did not know how to talk about it without sounding too weird. He looked around to be sure that the place was quiet to talk. “Could you be… ‘my’ Kurosaki?”

“Your….Kurosaki?” he repeated the others words feeling rather shocked by said statement. “…..There should only be one of me.” He replied feeling a little strange.

“What could you be possibly talking about Kizami?” the boy cocked a brow trying to figure out if Kizami was only joking or actually meant what he said.

hunteryuuya wrote:
“well, I know it sounds odd and you have no idea how it could be” He looked at the other guy but nothing could help him to know if it was his Kurosaki or not, except… “Kurosaki, can you show me yours? And tell me about it” He was not willing to talk about it without knowing if the other one was the good person.

With a slight chuckle he nodded knowing exactly what Kizami wanted. As he searched his pockets for his phone his mind still wondered what was the other male talking about. “Hm…Oh there it is!” he pulled out his cellphone with triumph and waved it around showing off the amethyst capsule. He came closer to Kizami and held it up for the other male to get a nice view of it “I have camaraderie!” He said proudly. “I also work for the Heaven network.”.

hunteryuuya wrote:
While Kurosaki was searching for his phone, he looked at his own then looked up at the amethyst that Kurosaki had presented in front of him. “Purple… it suits you, same for the network…” He raised his phone to show his ruby capsule “I’m for hell…” He stared at the purple capsule “how many souls have you already? And why did you got the amethyst?”

“Oh whoa yours looks awesome Kizami. Man am I the only one from heaven?” He chuckled then looked back at his own capsule.”Well ummm I think I only have two souls?” He mumbled and scratched the back of his head with a nervous chuckle. “I’m not sure why I received the amethyst one though, heh I wish it was green or something….Purple really doesn’t suit me…”.

hunteryuuya wrote:
“Actually you are the only one I know from Heaven… But you’re only the second ‘Capsule Hunter’ that I meet” He looked at the purple capsule once again “two souls…” He frowned slightly as he looked back at the ruby, he did not get the opportunity to ‘capture’ any soul yet. “I think the sort of your capsule is supposed to be related to a dominant trait of character. Mine mine relates the wrath” He looked up at Kurosaki, his eyes clearly showing that he did not want to hear the slightest comment about it.

“….” He became a little silent after being aware of Kizami’s stare, then with a sigh he chuckled and nodded. “Mine sounds pretty ridiculous…..” Kurosaki tried to change the subject not wanting to cause some fight or anything, he just didn’t feel in the mood for negativity.

“I mean camaraderie? It’s just a fancy way of saying friendship or I’m friendly.” He chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

hunteryuuya wrote:
“Well, this capsule definitely suits you… like mine, I guess” That purple color, this friendly feeling, even the heaven network, everything was perfect for Kurosaki, whatever he said about it. And the better thing was that the kind of souls he was supposed to help must be easier to get than his. “How did you got them…?” It started to become urgent for him to ‘capture’ at least one and, just thinking about it, he could already feel the pain on his skin getting awake

“I’m assuming you mean the souls? Well I just happened to run into them via at a baseball field and also walking back to my place late at night.” He smiled “Poor little things all ready to go and pleading me to help them out and what not, it was scary at first but then well I’m getting use to it.”. The smiling male blinked and looked at Kizami “So have you…Um…Got any souls?”.

hunteryuuya wrote:
“I don’t think they can be more scary than those I’m supposed to help” He said lower than normal but still audible. “not yet… I was a bit slow to start my search and now I have to catch up quickly…” He winced slightly while he moved a little to put his phone back into his pocket

hunteryuuya wrote:

I wait [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nechromantic on Thu 11 Oct - 21:47; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

hunteryuuya with knife-to-the-tummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunteryuuya with knife-to-the-tummy   hunteryuuya with knife-to-the-tummy I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 9:37

Quote :
soulhunteryuuya liked you post OOC : ALIVE!

“I’m leaving…..”

hunteryuuya wrote:
“Leaving…? Where would you go anyway?”

“Anywhere that doesn’t have you in it……”

hunteryuuya wrote:
The taller man crossed his arms over his chest and stood in front of the other one. “Alrght, spit it out Kurosaki, what’s the problem with me? No wait… What’s your problem with me?”

“Baka…….You’re such a Baka….” He replied in a soft whisper then turned away from Kizami trying not to look at the male. “….Just leave me alone….”.

hunteryuuya wrote:
He did not understand at all what was wrong with this guy “First you better change your tone with me, Kurosaki” obviously not with this kind of language that Kizami might walk away so easily and he frowned slightly “Could you, at least, explain what I have done to deserve this treatment suddenly?”

“I don’t have to explain anything to you…..” His voice went a little louder “I said to leave me alone so why don’t you just go away and do…..Whatever idiots do!.”. Kurosaki couldn’t stand being in the same room with the other male, which he then started to stomp away in a bit of rage coming closer to a Kizami free zone door.

hunteryuuya wrote:
He slammed his hand against the door to block the only way to leave the room. “watch your words, Kurosaki…” He stood next to Kurosaki who is now between the door and himself, head down.

Kurosaki could feel the how annoyed the other male has gotten, he tried not to show any fear. “Tch…Kizami move your hand…I’m not going to watch what I say idiot…” He chocked on the last part knowing this might get worse from here on out but then proceeded to somewhat try to open the door. “Move your hand now!..”.

hunteryuuya wrote:
“Kurosaki… I told you to watch your words, did not I…?” He put his forearm against the door, above Kurosaki’s head and leaned a bit to him due at the difference of hight. “What don’t you understand when I say: ‘I’m not going to let you leave without explaination’…? Remember, Kurosaki. When I say something, I mean it”

How dare Kizami treats him as some sort of stupid child, in his eyes this was uncalled for and just plan annoying. “I told you I have nothing to explain to you Kizami…Now..” He gulps feeling some of the other male’s weight on him, “Leave me alone you idiotic male!…” Kurosaki yelled a bit not wanting to feel so scared as he was.

hunteryuuya wrote:
He gritted his teeth and suddenly grabbed Kurosaki’s shirt with his other hand, leaning even more to him “should I wash you mouth by myself with some soap to make you understand how to talk to me?” He pulled on the shirt to bring him closer, showing even more their difference of height by making Kurosaki”s feet less sticked on the floor

After being pulled around to face this angry monster, Kurosaki had no idea what to do knowing he might say something else stupid he struggled and tried to pull away. But then he felt his heels hover off the ground, and by that this small male realized the difference in height. He was down doused in fear now, Kurosaki tried to not look straight into Kizami’s eyes.
Deep down he felt so ashamed to be afraid of this male that he began to tear up and sniffle. “B-Baka…” He cried out “W-Why do you have to be s-so mean..”.

Tears seeped out from the corner of his eyes and landed some on his shirt and others on Kizami’s gripping hand. “W-Why can’t you just s-see it!!?”.

hunteryuuya wrote:
He was just barely surprised to see him crying, not like it was the first time, even because of him. “Mean?! You keep something secret when I feel concerned and still treat me as an idiot, and I’m the one who act meanly?” He pushed him back against the wall near to the door “Don’t piss me off Kurosaki and spit your piece right now, what I’m supposed to see? And why don’t you just want to tell me before I get upset!”

“I like you baka!” he yelled out and cried some more, this was breaking the tsundere code which made Kurosaki a little more upset. “Kizami! I like you…You’re an idiot for not noticing before!”.

All he wanted to do was crawl into a hole and die now since he spilled his beans to his crush. The poor boy tried to pull away but it was no use, he couldn’t run and shove this problem in a corner this time. As small hiccups and more sniffles came out of him, with dried tear marks on his cheeks Kurosaki cocked his head down not wanting to face what he just had said.

hunteryuuya wrote:
“And…?” Was his only answer for a moment and is was said coldly. He just looked down at the pathetic weeper baby he had in front of him “If it’s really what you feel, why it seems so hard to say and assume?” he glared at him some more seconds then put his hand under his chin to raise slightly the other’s face and look at him straight in his eyes. “You are the idiot, Kurosaki. Look at you… it seems so painful, I might feel pity if I was not enjoying this moment a bit” He smirked slightly and slowly brought his face closer to Kurosaki’s.

hunteryuuya wrote:

hunteryuuya wrote:
Back to top Go down

hunteryuuya with knife-to-the-tummy
Page 1 of 1