日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hunteryuuya with paranormalinvestigateryoshiki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

hunteryuuya with paranormalinvestigateryoshiki Empty
PostSubject: hunteryuuya with paranormalinvestigateryoshiki   hunteryuuya with paranormalinvestigateryoshiki I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Oct - 19:46

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
Since he was back in the “normal” world, things were more boring than before. The daily routine… He did not missed it at all. Being still alive after everything he did could be considered as a gift but now, he was used to be able to do some things without any worry about moral or something like that. See the face of his sibling was the worst, their questions about the new marks he had on his body.

The deal was concluded after he tried to kill Yoshiki in the chemistry class, wearing that stupid costum. He thought he was already dead, left here on the floor with some several bruns over his body. Now it was part of the past, he was well alive and kept only some burn scares there and here on his body to remind him this moment and… this deal. But the man did not seem really worried about it. He was looking at this red thingy on his phone but without any real attention. he probably almost forgot the clauses of that deal.

But since a few days, he was concerned about the state of his body, the marks had changed and were more visible on his body. Worried about it, he was trying to find someone who could maybe tell him what was wrong. Now he sat here, in front of Kisaragi Academy’s high school, waiting for the blonde guy of the class 2-9 and have a discussion with him

paranormalinvestigateryoshiki wrote:
Yoshiki had just finished kendo practice for the day, tired and a little battered he had planned to head straight home, take a nap, and go out for the night in search of something to do. He enjoyed the night time, the cool air that followed with it and the lovely stars that light up the sky. Yoshiki had snapped out of his train of thought when he noticed someone standing in his way.

Oh god. It was that bastard who tried to burn him alive during the whole school fiasco! Yoshiki narrowed his eyes, fingers clamped tightly around the handle of his Bamboo sword like a life line. He swear’s if the other was here to start some more bullshit again he was gonna beat his ass bloody red as a repayment for trying to burn him alive.

“What do you want,” he barked “If you’re here to cause trouble I would advise against it.” no longer thinking about the obvious size difference and his lack of muscle compared to this guy, Yoshiki was boiling inside with anger.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
He was waiting for long, but he did not care because it was important. When he finally sees the blonde guy walking in his direction but passing him, apparently without noticing him, he gets up and just on his way. The other was suddenly on his guard in front of him. Normal as there is some time, he was simply trying to kill him.

“tch! Calm down… I don’t mean to start anything. We need to talk”

without giving him time to react, he grabs his jacket to bring him a little away, somewhere a little quieter where they could talk without being disturbed by anything and where no one could hear what they will say

“What-ah! Hey wait!” Yoshiki protested and struggled as Yuuya dragged him off by his jacket roughly. “Talk, talk about what?” when the two where far enough he had jerked himself away from his grip, obviously not amused and very weary of his presence.

“Hmph, and you could have just asked,” he straightened out his jacket “No need to grab me, jeez.”

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
He looks around, just to make sure that no one could get too close, then he glares at the blond and crosses his arms over his chest. “Of course. Why I didn’t just come to you and say : ‘hey, remember me? I tried to burn you alive, now can you help me?’ …By the way….” He uncrosses his arms and shoves an hand into the pocket of his trouser to take his phone. On the upper side of the object was a small mirror with a tiny blood red stone inlaid on the basis, that thing was glowing red when he shows it to the other guy. “Remind me what I’m supposed to do with it”

He rolled his eyes at the others smart ass comment, he arched a brow and snickered “Idiot, how the fuck could you forget the deal?” no really, it involved their lives for fuck’s sake! “You’re suppose to get capsules with that, dummy.” he pulled out his own phone from the confinement from his pocket. He flipped it open, then showed him the silver stone that was pulsing with light as well. “You have to save the souls of the dead, get the capsule bead, and then insert it into the capsule.” he pointed to the red stone in the others phone.

soulhunteryuuya wrote:
He did not like at all the language that the blonde guy was using against him and frowned slightly, but for once, he had not much to complain about, it was his fault. HE looked down at the silver stone then back at his own ruby and sighs deeply “Alright, I remember now. Did you already found some souls?” He began to have trouble with the slightest contact of his clothes against his painful skin and winced slightly. “I feel like… it becomes a little urgent for me to find at least one”

soulhunteryuuya wrote:

soulhunteryuuya wrote:

soulhunteryuuya wrote:

soulhunteryuuya wrote:

I'm waiting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

hunteryuuya with paranormalinvestigateryoshiki
Page 1 of 1