日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

knight-kun with morishige-sakutarou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

knight-kun with morishige-sakutarou Empty
PostSubject: knight-kun with morishige-sakutarou   knight-kun with morishige-sakutarou I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 11:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is trapped with you

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde gets closer to the guy with caution then recognizes him and sighs in relief “It was just you…”

morishige-sakutarou wrote:
“…Did I scare you?” he calmly asked at his reaction. He looked around at Yoshiki and noticed something. “Wasn’t Shinozaki with you?” he was sure he saw her with him after giving them the charm.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He shakes his head ‘no’ and looks around “I just get a little nervous anytime I find someone” At his question he sighs and looks down “I’m still losing her, actually people are acting oddly, I’ll find her soon again hopefully.” He looks up at his classmate, noticing that he was alone too “still looking for Suzumoto? The last time I have seen her, she was talking about… ghosts”

“I see.” he said. Then he was silent for a bit when he mentioned Mayu. “Where is she?” Ghosts? he wondered.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He sighs deeply "I have lost her, it must be one of my bad habits..." He looks on the side and scratches his cheek "She did not want to follow me because I was not able to believe of her ghost stories and magic crystal or stuff, I don't remember very well..."

“Looks like it is…” he muttered. Then he sighed, a bit annoyed, “You should have believed her. Or else she could’ve…. Tch. Do you know how dangerous it is for her to be left alone in this kind of place?”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...To be continued...

Last edited by Sanctis on Wed 3 Oct - 11:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

knight-kun with morishige-sakutarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: knight-kun with morishige-sakutarou   knight-kun with morishige-sakutarou I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 11:14

M!A: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is now inlove with Yoshiki for three days.

"Kishinuma! There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“Morishige?” A little surprised but it’s not so evident to see it “I thought… you were looking for someone else”

“I am? You must be mistaken.” he clung on Yoshiki’s arm, “You’re the only one I’ve been looking for in forever!”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“e-eh…? w-wait” He places his hand over one of the arms which is around his “But… what about Suzumoto?” He looks away not to look at him and feel very uneasy in this condition

“Who cares about her. She can take care of herself…” he said, only muttering the last line. Then he took a strand of Yoshiki’s hair and twirled it with his fingers, though one arm is still clinging unto Yoshiki. He smiled sweetly and said, “So how are you, Kishinuma-kun~?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
His eyes widen at his words and he gets so confused that he does even knows what to say. He takes a look on the side but keeps his face away from the other guy “I have… been better? Now, could you let go my arm ? I think I might feel more comfortable”

“I don’t think I can let go, Ki-shi-nu-ma-kun~” he said, giving each syllable of Yoshiki’s name with emphasis. “Don’t worry. We can find other ways to make you feel more comfortable~”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Each syllable of his own name said that way, gives him more and more chills without knowing why, it was just so weird. Morishige was acting so oddly. He takes a deep breath and suddenly slides his arm off of his grip then grabs the hand which play with his blond hair “did you got a curse or something ? Is that a joke from the these bloody children again?!”

“A joke?” he said, hurt, “Do you think my love for you is a joke?” Morishige grabbed Yoshiki’s sleeve as his arm slipped away. “This isn’t a curse! This is a gift! My…my love for you!”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He chuckles nervously “l-love?…for me? w-what are you taking about?” Obviously it must be a joke, they was able to control any mind after all… or somethig like that? Well, he was hoping it was just it. He frowns as he’s not able to get completely free from his grip “You’re losing your mind Morishige! Are you blind?! I’m a man, you’re a man” Compare their gender was just an excuse among others, he never had anything against this kind of relations but Morishige did not seem at all like it. Plus he was pretty sure he already liked someone else, without benig certain “I don’t think I’m that person you are in love with!! So… Wake up now! Y-you become ridiculous”

“You know what I’m talking about!” he said, his grip on his sleeve getting tighter.

“And who cares if we’re both men? Love knows no boundaries….” Morishige said as he got even closer to Yoshiki, looking deeper into his eyes. Ah, look how beautiful those pair of blue orbs are…just like the clear blue sky.

Morishige let go of his sleeve and ran a finger through Yoshiki’s face, “I’m pretty sure you’re the person I’m in love with, Kishinuma-kun~ “

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He had a feeling but did not want to think about it at all. He steps back against the wall behind him, just to try to stay away from his classmate but he as already so close. His words were true about this kind of relation but even so, the blonde felt very uneasy in this condition in front of Morishige. At this ‘romantic quote’ he chuckles slightly but nervously “It’s a little cliche, don’t you think ? You don’t have much inspiration. I hope you will do better with the one you really like” He shivers when he feels his finger on his face and dare not move so he was disturbed by this situation. “don’t force me to punch you to wake you up, I do not like hitting people who wear glasses”

“Heh. You don’t like it? Ah well, I can get better. Just for the one I really like. Right, Kishinuma-kun~?” he said and he smirked when he felt Yoshiki shiver under his touch. “Am I really forcing it?” He can tell that sooner or later he’ll get punch in the face the longer he kept up with this. But he just can’t stop himself for some reason. Then Morishige took out his phone and aimed the cam at Yoshiki. Without a second thought, he pressed capture and…Click. Morishige had taken a picture of Yoshiki. “I didn’t imagine you could be this beautiful, Kishinuma-kun. Heheh…”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He frowns slightly, it was too weird and the ords was light, he did even not know how to react. Morishige was not himself anymore but the blonde did not really want to punsh him for nothing… well for nothing if it does not work to wake him up. “just stay away from me and you will not get hurt…” He blinks slightly when he takes his phone, even if he was used to see him with that thing. Just after he took the pic, he raises an arm to cover an half of his face and blushes even more “Rah stop your stupidness!“

“What are you hiding for?” he said as he took another picture. Then he placed his free hand on top of the other’s arm, which was covering his face. “Kishinuma-kun, are you alright?” he asked, “Now now, let me see that adorable face of yours~” he tried to unveil the rest of Yoshiki’s face.There was another click, and another….

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He was so confused right now, at each ‘click’ his face becomes more and more red and he feels highly uneasy because of his behavior. He puts down his arm and looks up at his classmate, the blond seems very embarrassedand grabs the wrist of the hand which holds the cell phone and turns around to flip his place with Morishige to push his back against the wall. “Stop it now!” He keeps him against the wall, still holding his hand and also pushes it against the surface, as whenever he is in a certain frustration, he acts without thinking and loses a little its means. “I don’t want to play that game anymore… but for Mayu, I don’t want to hurt you either so… regain your consciousness! Please!”

Morishige winced as he was pushed against the wall. He even almost let go of his phone when his hand was slammed as well.

“O-ouch…” he mumbled, which was almost a whimper. Morishige wasn’t that as strong as Yoshiki, so he wasn’t surprised at the amount of strength he has than his.

Then he looked up at the guy and blinked. “K-Kishinuma..?” What is he doing here? Why is he… Then he felt again the pain in his hand and winced a little, trying to not show any signs of pain. “W-what are you doing?!”

Morishige looked confused. What happened..? Did he blacked out?

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde guy calms down a bit and looks at his classmate. This time, it was him who looked a little confused but the blonde guy was accustomed to deal with some traps from the ghost children, so he became very suspicious about everything.

As he was ready to check if his classmate had really recovered his mind, not willing to release him too quickly. He felt something weird in his own chest, like if his heart had missed a beat or two for an instant. Because of this, he tightens a little his grip on the guy in front of him and winces slightly, head down but suddenly silent.

“Ki…shinuma…!” he said as he tried to stuggle out of his grip. But the pain got even worse as the other’s grip tightened. Using his free arm, he tried to push Yoshiki away though he wouldn’t be able to make him budge enough. However, there’s seemed something wrong with this guy. “A-are you listening..?!” he can’t tell if he should be worried of Yoshiki or just be plain irritated, but seeing him suddenly get silent caused Morishige to be wary of him for some reason.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...To be continued...
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

knight-kun with morishige-sakutarou
Page 1 of 1