日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

knight-kun with big-bro-satoshi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

knight-kun with big-bro-satoshi Empty
PostSubject: knight-kun with big-bro-satoshi   knight-kun with big-bro-satoshi I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 8:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is trapped with you

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde crosses his arms, looking at his classemate “there you are… I was not looking for you but it’s better than nothing… I guess”

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Well thanks a lot!” Satoshi huffed and shook his head slightly, “Who we’re you looking for then?” he asked.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He looks away “not your busin— except if…” He did not really want to aks him but finally sighs “…Well…have you seen Ayumi…?”

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
Satoshi rolled his eyes, “Of course it’s my buisness, their probably my friends too! And no… I haven’t seen Ayumi…” He said and tapped his foot on the ground, “But I can help you find her if you want?” He asked.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“I don’t need your help” was the first thing he wanted to say but he remains mute and just nods, not wanting to stay with him but as he said before, it was better than nothing “Have you seen someone else before me ?”

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Yeah, I have, I’ve seen Yuka, but we got seperated, and also Morishige at one point.” Satoshi replied, thinking to himself ‘I wonder why Yoshiki’s being all grumpy… Maybe because he just can’t find Ayumi…’ He shook his head slightly.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde boy did not looked only grumpy but also rather nervous. “well, let’s go find your sister at least, I have left her in a room not too far a few time ago” He took the nail puller he has left on the side and holds it tightly in his hand then looks at Satoshi “I guess you’re worried for her”

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Yeah… I am worried…” Satoshi muttered as he looked at the ground, “Anyway, let’s go, and see if we can find anyone else along the way, like Ayumi.” He said, seeing a hint of nervousness on his classmates face.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The way he was holding the nail puller was the best indication to show the level of his nervosity, tighter, less tight, then tighter again as if he as hesitant or something like that. He continues to walk and nods again as an answer to his classmate. “I’m sure she will be very rassured to see you too, but… I should warn you, your sister acts a little … oddly”

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Oddly? What do you mean by oddly?” Satoshi questioned, wondering what had happened to his sister to make her act… Oddly. He followed after Yoshiki, being careful not to fall behind and get left behind.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He stops in front of the door of a classeroom and looks back at Satochi then he looks down and frowns slightly “I don’t really know how to explain… but I felt really weird” Just the memory of this moment makes him shiver again and his body shakes slightly “W-well… By the way, I warned you… you will see by yourself if it happens again” He opens the door and invites him to get into the room.

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“O-Ok…” Satoshi nodded slowly and entered the classroom behind Yoshiki, standing in an employ space next to a desk partly splattered with blood. He looked around quickly before calling out, “Y-Yuka?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He lets Satoshi walk in front of him and stands beside the door. As discreetly as he can, he slides the door to close it behinf himself, trying not to make any noise. He almost stop breathing and gulped while he tightens his grip onto the nail puller in his hand and gets closer to his classmate, just behind his back. The girl was not here, she has never been here but it was his only idea to bring Satoshi into this room and being alone with him.

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
After glancing around the room for about a minute, he realised that Yuka was’nt in the room with them. “She’s not here… she’s either left this room and gone somewhere else, or… you tricked me Yoshiki.” He spun round on his foot to see the door behind them closed shut, “Yoshiki…?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He was ready to lift his weapon and freezes up at his words, just behind him, his body tense completely. He wanted to give him a hit on the back of his head, not too hard, just to make him like dizzy or something but in a movement of panic as Satoshi turns around, his eyes widen and his arm moves faster than his thoughts while the nail puller already reaches the side of Satoshi’s head to hit him harder than expected

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“A-Ah!” Satoshi shouted as the nail puller hit him hard on the side of his head. He fell to the floor and clutched at the newly formed cut on the side of his head, a small amount of blood seeping through the gaps in his fingers. “W-Wha?” he muttered as his head started to spin, falling backwards unconscious.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He looks at his classmate falling on the floor and stands here, motionless. He looks down as the nail puller slips down from his hand and hits the floor in a mix of metallic and wood noise. Breathing heavily his legs finally let him fall on his knees and he places one of his hands onto Satoshi’s shoulder to shakes him slightly “S-Satoshi…?” His voice was barely audible as his own breath was stifling him so he was nervous. He shakes him a little more and calls him a little louder, his voice trembling ”Satoshi!” No matter if someone could hear him, but it was his only shout.

Carefully, he grabs Satoshi’s arm to wrap it around his own shoulders and gets up with some difficulties as his legs seemed freezed. He holds him a little more by wrapping his other arm around Satoshi’s waist and drags him until a chair to put him on. Ensuring by himself that his classmate maintains a good balance, sitting on the chair, he steps back and looks around “And now…” Just time to think about it and he jumps as some ropes appears on the teacher’s desk from nowhere. They were watching over him then…?

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
Waking up from unconsciousness was quite hard for Satoshi, when he had finally opened his eyes, all he could see was white, until he blinked a few times and his vision started to become a bit clearer. The first thing he felt as he woke up was a stabbing pain on the left side of his head, reaching up to touch it hurt even more. He felt the left side of his face and could feel something uncomfortably wet, lowering his hands he could see dried blood on his fingers. He glanced around the room, trying not to move his head around too quickly, he could see his classmate had moved him from his earlier position on the floor, and onto a wooden chair. Looking around again, he could see Yoshiki standing in the classroom, facing the desk that had ropes on it. “H-hey?” he stuttered.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He was trying to calm down to think better, holding his head with his two hands and looking at the ropes on the desk. “What…? What I’m supposed to do?!” He looks like he was talking alone or were thinking out loud to himself, but the most important was that he looked very nervous and scared. HE looks around then turns around quickly when he hears someone “Y-you are… already awake…” He steps back against the desk behind him and one of his hands fumbles over it to reach the ropes. As Satoshi still looked pretty dizzy, it was his chance. He grabs the robes and walks quickly toward the chair to tie him.

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Yeah I’m awake, what happened… W-wait! Why are you tying me up?! Satoshi shouted at his classmate, but soon shut up because of the pain in his head. He could feel his arms being tied up to the back of the chair, he struggled to get out of the binds, despite the pain, but didn’t succeed. “What are you doing…?” He whispered sharply and winced at the tight binds.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
As Satoshi was still a little weak because of the shock he received to his head, it was rather easy for him to tie his fists together at the back
of the chair. “just… try to keep calm, okay?” He does even not what he’s doing right now to his own friend, it was just crazy but he felt like it was what he has to do with those ropes.

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
Satoshi decided that there was no point in struggling, he knew his friend was much stronger than him, AND he was injured anyway. How could he keep calm when it was his own friend tying him to a chair? He sat in an awkward silence for a few minutes while Yoshiki tied him to the chair, finally finishing. He looked at Yoshiki and could see some nervousness in his eyes, “W-what are you going to do to me?” he stuttered.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He checks the ties quickly and sees if Satoshi can get free but it seems enough tight without hurting him. He comes in front of him and looks down, then he clenches his fists at his question, unable to look up at his classmate. “I… Please… forgive me” he turns around and walks away then leans down and take the nail puller on the floor. Holding the tool with his two hands, he stays back to Satoshi, silent and seems to wait for something. Suddenly, his body shakes as he shivers and raises his head like he was hearing something then yells “I can’t do that!” He throws the nail puller against a wall in a loud sound and hold his head, still bac to Satoshi. “…I can’t…”

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
Satoshi sat and wondered what Yoshiki was going to do to him as he checked how tight the binds were, seeing him clench his fists. “…Forgive you? Why… what are you doing?” Satoshi muttered, seeing a quick flash of the nail puller being picked up, still staying silent. “Do what?!” he shouted as he saw his frined shivering, with his back to him. He flinched as the nail puller was thrown against the wall, making a loud noise. “Yoshiki… untie me, I can help!” Satoshi said worriedly.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde guy holds his head between his two hands, always trying to keep his cool even if it was not obvious. More his friend asks questions and more it becomes difficult to stay focused on a solution "Shut up!" He turns around as he was yelling at him. "You can't help, just... shut..." He sighs and ruffles his blond hair "I'm trying to think... I... I'm trying to save you"

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
Satoshi listened to his friend, he looked very stressed out. “Save me…?” he was about to say, but decided to stay quiet. He blew some air upwards and a peice of hair flew out of his face, only to fall back down. “Damn… And now I have an itch on my nose…” he said and scrunched up his face, trying to get rid of the itch.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
It was quiet suddenly… maybe too much. They left him for now, they were saying nothing, the voices in his head were mute. He sighs in relief and gets closer to his friend. “I’ll find a solution… I’m sure I’ll find something…” When he’s just in front of him, he leans down at his level and tends slightly his hand toward the head of his classmate face to remove some hair from his face.

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
As soon as Satoshi felt his classmates hand brush against his forehead, he could feel that the hand was cold, he didn’t know why. “Thanks…” He muttered as the hair was moved out of the way of his face. “Soooo….” Satoshi grimaced, trying to fill the rather awkward silence, with his classmates face right in front of his.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He crouches just in front of him, his two hands onto the sides of the chair “It’s nothing…” then notices how he was close to him and lets drop himself back on the floor, only pretending to sit down, clearing his throat. “W-well…hm… it’s… rather frustrating because…” He sighs deeply and folds his legs to place his elbows on his knees and puts his hands over his face “Oh my… I must seem so crazy…”

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“No… You don’t seem crazy… You just seem really stressed out, probably because of this school and everything, and the fact you can’t find Ayumi…” Satoshi said slowly, looking down at Yoshiki. Suddenly he felt that he really wanted to get the binds off, so he could somehow comfort his friend. He was starting to feel rather uncomfortable on the wooden chair.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Holding his head, he slides his fingers through his blond hair and grabs them slightly "It's just... I can even not tell you" he lets hear a nervous chuckle as he looks up at Satoshi "I..." bites his bottom lip "Rha damn! I can't let you like this" He gets up and comes behind his friend to untie him slightly but not completely, as he was thinking, this gesture might make them mad at him or something, and what could happen then...? He hesitated while his friend was almost free but now, probably able to get free by himself.

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Ok… You don’t have to tell me anything.” Satoshi replied, not wanting to pry any further, “I understand there’s things you don’t want to say.” He removed his hands from his friends shoulders and moved back a bit, scratching his brown hair as he stepped back. He sat down on top of a desk, suddenly remembering the pain in his head, but it seemed to have got a lot better. He looked around the room, wondering what he should do now, not forgetting his friend was also in the room, acting quite strange.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He keeps his head down, not wanting to look up at his friend as he was so close, feeling so guilty for what he did to him. But as he hears his words, his eyes widen and he looks up quickly “N-no that’s not that I don’t want… I can’t!” As his friend steps back, he thought he was ready to fall or something, maybe because of the hit he got before so, he gets a little closer and gently grabs one of his arms to hold him “your head…. We should do something for that…”

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
Satoshi felt a light weight grab onto his arm, turning his head he saw his friend a little close to him, stopping him from gallon over onto the floor. “Yeah… That would help, thanks!” Satoshi smiled, “Where do we need to go? The infirmary maybe?” he suggested, but knowing that their probably wouldnt be anything in there.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...To be continued...

Last edited by Sanctis on Wed 3 Oct - 11:04; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

knight-kun with big-bro-satoshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: knight-kun with big-bro-satoshi   knight-kun with big-bro-satoshi I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 11:02

M!A: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is now inlove with Yoshiki for three days.

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
"YOSHIIIIKIIIIIIIII!!!!" Satoshi ran towards his friend and jumped onto his back, hugging him from behind. "I'm so vey happy to see you!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
askrp-knight-kun wrote:
One hand in his pocket, the young man has no time to turn around when he hears his name that his friend already gets heavily on his back “W-what the…” He closes an eye and looks over his shoulder “Satoshi?!” he gently pushed him away to be able to face him and steps back, a little confused “What’s happened to you to jump on me that way?! You scared me BAKA!” He takes a deep breathe

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
Satoshi span around so he was back in front of Yoshiki, “I’m sorry, I just felt the sudden need to hug my best friend!” he smiled hugged Yoshiki again, this time from the front. “Pleeeeaaaase don’t call me a baka! I don’t like it when you say that!” Satoshi made circles with his finger on Yoshiki’s chest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Blinks a couple of time, even more surprised to see him suddenly so affective “O-oi… did you flipped your personality with your sister or something?” With a sligh blush over his face, he puts his hand on his shoulder and pushes him a little “If you don’t want me to call you that way, stop acting like it then”

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Nope! This is all me, everything’s normal!” Satoshi smiled again, “I don’t want anyone else to have any of this.” he ran his hand up his friends chest, “Not even my new yandere sister!” Satoshi shivered and stood back from his friend, smiling sweetly and blinking every now and then.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“You are… so weird” That’s all that comes to his mind when he sees his friend acting this way. He gets a little closer by himself this time and puts his hand over his forehead, then holds Satoshi’s head between his hands and checks over it and through his hair to see if he can find any bump or injury on it. Maybe his friend has got another hit too hard on his head ”Did you get hurt or something?”

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Nope, nope all fine!” Satoshi leaned his head into his friends hands and made a quiet purring noise like a cat. “What’s wrong with wanting to see my friend an spend some time with him?” he asked and pouted, placing his hands on Yoshiki’s shoulders. “I’m seriously not injured, unless you want to check my whole body for any?~” Satoshi winked.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He freezes up at his gesture and removes his hands quickly, shoving them faster than he never did into his pockets and blushes deeply “N-nothing” He looks away when his friend puts his hand over his shoulders and suddenly blushes like ever in his life at his words “W-wha-what?! S-satoshi I… I just wanted to be sure you did not a hit or …s-something” He nervously puts his hands onto Satoshi’s arms and gently pushes them to get his own shoulders free

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Aww okay…” Satoshi pouted and moved backwards from his friend. “Hey! I had an idea! How about we go and get a crepe together?” he asked an pointed over the road to the crepe shop. “It’s been a while since we’ve gone somewhere as friends!” he again smiled and tugged on his friends arm, “Come on, let’s go!”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Still highly confused but at his proposition, he just tries to forget what just happened and all those things that were coming through his mind because of the behavior ‘too close’ of his friend. He was ready to say something when his belly starts rumbling a bit “I… I think we can take it as a ‘Yes’…?” He looks away, a little embarrassed and still blushes slightly. He nervously rubs the back of his head nervously then gets dragged by his friend

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Alright!~” Satoshi called happily, keeping a grip on his friends arm until they were inside the shop, where he let go and walked over to the counter. He patiently waited in line until it was their turn to order. Satoshi looked at the food behind the counter for a second and then chose what he wanted, pointing and talking to the happy lady behind the counter. He turned to his friend, “So what would you like?” he asked Yoshiki.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He follows him into the shop and waits with him, holding his belly to hide the embarrassing noises coming from it. He looks around and see all that food does not really help. He gets distracted and does not hear his friend first but finally looks at him “ah hm… s-same as you…” He did not even know what it was but he was so hungry that he could eat anything

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Okay!” Satoshi said happily and handed over the money for both of them. He waited for a minute while the lady gave them their food. “Let’s go and sit down.”he said and led his friend over to a table near the window, “So…. What are you doing tonight? Do you want to stay round mine the night?” he asked and took a bit from his crepe, handing his friend the other plate of food.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He stays quiet while they were waiting then follows his frinds, his hands in his pockets. He sits town in front of him, looking out the window then looks down at the food “thanks” He can’t help but keeps a slight blush over his cheeks, listening to his friend and thinking “I… I don’t really know” He takes a bit from his crepe and still looks down, as usual he has nothing to do except some homework or take care of his sister if she decided to visit him.

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
Satoshi saw the light blush on his friends cheek as he spoke and smiled. “Hmm~ I could help you with your homework if you want? And your little sister could come and play with Yuka.” He said, quessing what was probably going through Yoshiki’s mind at the moment. He took another bit from his crepe. “Think about it, okay?~”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He was not his friend for nothing, he was the one able to read in him like in a open book, no need to say anything. The blonde guy keeps his head a little down and smiles slightly at this thought, even if it was pretty frustrating sometimes. “I’m sure she might be glad to see Yuka-chan” Another thing was sure, is that if he comes and stays alone with Satoshi in this weird situation, he will never be able to stay focused on his homework. “But… you don’t want to get somewhere like… outside?”

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Yeah, Yuka’s been feeling kind of lonely lately.” Satoshi blinked and scratched his brown hair. “Nah, it’s fine.” He stared at his friend for a second before standing up. “I’m sorry… I just have the biggest urge to stroke you hair and I don’t know why!” Satoshi walked next to his friends seat and stroked a piece of hair sticking out of Yoshiki’s head. “…I don’t know why I just did that…” he sat back down. “Anyway! What homework have you got to do?” he asked.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He listens to him while he eat quietly his crepe then, when his friend gets up, he looks up at him and blinks at his words. Only his gaze follows the movement of his friend while he gets closer to him and his cheeks become red once again. Wha was wrong with his hair? Why this envy suddenly? He remains motionless in surprise as Satoshi get back to his place and becomes a little disturbed in his thoughts “ah! Hm… Ho-homework….” he rubs his hair for a moment and tries to think straight “hm… I … I think I have some english to do”

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“English? Ah, I think I’ve already done that one! Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need any, I mean, that’s what friends do right?” Satoshi smiled across the table at Yoshiki. He say in silence for a few minutes while he finished of his crepe. “If you want to come round for the night, you just need to say so and I can ask my parents. We always have a spare bed ready for any guests.” Satoshi looked at his friends hair then scratched his own brown hair. He took the empty plates back to the counter and then came to sit back down at the table.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
As usual, he was a little late with his homework but still in the good timing for now. He nods slightly for his proposition and finishes his crepe, his belly satisfied now. He looks at his friend while he gets up and does the same just after him. He stands beside him and shoves his hand in his pocket as he scratches his cheek with the other one “I… I would be glad… to come at your home.” He looks away “I just have to get some stuff before. Do you want to come with me?”

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Thats great!” Satoshi grinned and then nodded, “Yeah I’ll come! Let me just ring home to see if your aloud to.” Satoshi put his hand in his trouser pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He typed in a number and pressed the ring button, holding it to his ear. “Hello? Ah, hi Yuka! Is mum home, could I speak to her please? … Thanks… Hi mum! I was just wondering if Yoshiki could to ours today… Mhm! Yep! Alright~ bye!” Satoshi moved the phone away from his ear and put it away. “Yep! Your aloud round~” he smiled. “So shall we go and get your stuff?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He stands here, just next to him, quiet and silent while he’s in call with his mom and smiles slightly at the positive answer “Nice” He steps back to let his friend stand up and shoves his second hand in his pocket “Yeah, come with me at home, it should not take a long” He turns around and waves his hand to say thanks and goodbye to the people behind the counter, then he opens the door and holds it to let Satoshi get out. He was still a little nervous about all those things

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Okay!~” Satoshi nodded and followed Yoshiki to the doorway, also waving a goodbye to the people behind the counter. He slipped out the door that Yoshiki had held open for him, the letting his friend come through and started to walk next to him. He was glad that he could spend the day with his friend, it had been a while since they had spent some good time together. “So… Is there any films that you want to watch or something?” Satoshi asked.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He walks down the street next to Satoshi and looks down at his steps on the sidewalk, his hands back into the pockets of his pants. His face looks rather expressionless as often, even if it does not mean he’s unhappy, on the contrary. He feels very good to spend some times with his firend, he’s just really demonstrative. HE looks up and thinks a moment about this question “Movie?… I don’t really know. How about playing some video games instead? Unless you have fear of lose again“ He says that with a slight mocking smile on his face, just to tease him a little.

big-bro-satoshi wrote:
“Fine, if you would rather play video games, then I have plenty of them too, and I dont lose all the time!” Satoshi protested and stuck his tongue out at his friend behind his back, but still smiling all the time. He caught up with Yoshiki and put one hand in his own trouser pocket.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

big-bro-satoshi wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

big-bro-satoshi wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...To be continued...

Last edited by Sanctis on Wed 31 Oct - 11:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

knight-kun with big-bro-satoshi
Page 1 of 1