日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

knight-kun with person4loids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

knight-kun with person4loids Empty
PostSubject: knight-kun with person4loids   knight-kun with person4loids I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 7:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] started following you

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde blinks and stops to walk then looks over his shoulder in the middle of the hall “Who are you…? More important, why are you following me?”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
person4loids wrote:
“Huh, ah…Nothin’” Ying said after getting found out, “I’m Ying. Who the hell is you?”

“Also…where are we? I can’t fuckin’ contact them…”

All mind contact with her group and creator was lost after her group fell from an earthquake. Right after they did the stupid charm. The hell was it all anyway?

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde blinks surprised and protect the small flame of the candle he’s holding with his second hand. The language of that person was rather rude and he was not really used to hear a girl talking that way. He was so suprised that he heard only a part of her questions “I… I’m Kishinuma Yoshiki, but…. “them”? Of whom are you talking about?”

person4loids wrote:
“My group, of course!” she said, “If ya see anyone with flashy headphones like mine, that’s ‘em.”
person4loids wrote:
“So….Numa-numa.” she made a nickname for him, “Ya mind spillin’ where we are or imma just a assume ya live here in this dump?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
His brow twitches “P-please… call me Yoshiki at least. And I did not see anyone with this kind of… ‘flashy’ thing on his head” More he hears her and more he wants to sigh deeply, something he finally does “It looks like a school I’m not more informed than you about it, except that you’re the first stranger I meet…”

person4loids wrote:
“That’s bad then, Numa-numa.” she said, as if not hearing what he said about his name a while ago. Ying sighed and tried contacting her group again through her headphones. But there was no signal and a fuzzy sound only came out of it. “Damn it…” she muttered.
person4loids wrote:
She tried the mind contact as well but it didn’t work, as if something is blocking them. We are not even that skilled to mentally block each other out…What’s happenin’?

“Well anyway! Have you seen the corpses? Motherfuckin’ high quality props, aint they?” she grinned, trying to change the mood, “I wonder who’s behind this awesome prank. Imma give them a good beating for throwing us in here!”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He frowns slightly as she ignored his request about his name but remains silent, only observant “you’re definitely weird…” He turns around, ready to walk but freezes up as she’s talking about the corpses not looking back at her “The… ‘corpses’ you said…?” He looks down a moment at the small flame ”I don’t know what you’re talking about but… I’m not willing to talk to you as long as you don’t make any effort to say my name properly” Saying that, he starts to walk away down the hall, still protecting his candle

person4loids wrote:
“Whaddya mean ya don’t kno—- Oi, Numa-numa!” she called out to him, “Numa numa numa ei~!” she added a little tune and chuckled.

“Ah well. Looks like he’s gone.” she sighed, smiling and shaking her head. Well, she better get moving now and look for a way ou——
person4loids wrote:
“….?”

The ground is shaking? Not one of this again….

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He freezes up once again as he feels that as well, and tries to protect his candel even more but can’t do anything when a larger gust rushes into the hallway and blows the flame “Rah! Crap!“ he gropes in the dark to put his hand against a wall

person4loids wrote:
“Shiiiii——” The wooden floor cracked below her, and, before she could get a grip on something, she found herself falling on the ground.

There was a loud thud and the sound of crashing debris.

Then there was silence.

The lights in her headset flickered in the darkness. It almost broke. But still, it suffered damage and it looks like the circuits are trying to hold on to life.

“Gh….Gh-kack!” Ying coughed out blood and held on to a chair. Is she in a classroom now? Trying to stand up, she felt something stinging in her chest so she was forced to kneel. “Aw, come on. You’ve gotta be fuckin’ kidding me!” she said as a stake was impaled on her chest.

True, as a personaloid, she can’t be physically killed. But if she keeps on getting killed several times, this can kill her creator in the brain. And if her creator dies…it’s either she disappears into thin air, or become a human and eventually die, for real.

Hissing in pain, Ying removed the stake and coughed more blood on the floor.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
When he heard the loud noise, he gets closer of the hole in the floor with caution, He coughs a little and waves his hand to remove the cloud of dust coming out of the hole, trying to see something down “Hey! Are you okay?!“

When he sees some light flickering, he recognize the headset, when he heard her coughing and swearing, he looks around “Wait, don’t move! I’m coming down!… well I’ll try at least…”

He finally found a way to get down into the classroom without hurt and takes his lighter to see where he walks, he sees the blood first, too much blood then looks up at her, holding his lighter a little higher and rather impressed by her injury

“Oh my….”

person4loids wrote:
Try fallin’ down a floor and we’ll see if you’re still okay with that, she thought, looking up at the blonde. She spit out the blood lingering at the floor of her mouth and wiped her chin with her sleeve. Ying looked at the small nasty hole on her chest and touched the raw flesh. “Ugh….” she winced. This is gonna take a couple of hours to heal or so, depending on how her creator is dealing with the mental pain right now.

Seeing that Yoshiki had went down, she said, “What the fuck are ya lookin’ at?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He closes the lighter and waits until his eyes get used to the darkness, it was a little clearer here than in the hallway. He looks up at the hole then down at the girl in front of him, he fall was rather high ”y-your wound…. What can I do to help…?” He was still impressed by all this blood. ”If I remember well, the infirmary isn’t so far… ah wait no… we descended a level” He looks up once again and bites slightly his lip

person4loids wrote:
“Just leave it be.” Ying said and then muttered, “It’ll cure on its own.” Though it would be hard for her to move with a wound like this.

Finding a chair to sit on, Ying sat on a elementary school chair and stayed there for a bit.

“No shit, genius.” she commented on what he said, “And I’m pretty sure an infirmary can’t deal with shit like this.” She looked again at her wound and decided not to touch it again. Then she glanced at the blood soaked floor which trailed from her wound. She sure did had a major blood loss there…. Ying looked up at the blonde, noticing the impressed look on his face.

What’s wrong with this idiot… she thought.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He looks even more surprised and steps back a little “…’its…own’? B-but…. ” It was just completely crazy for his limited human mind ”W-what are you…?” He shakes his head after this question and rubs one of his temple, it’s as a little too much right now, that girl was too strange “Hey be nice, okay? I’m just trying to help you right?! I…. I have never seen a… hole in a breast…b-before, okay?!” he lets drop himself on another chair and holds his head “everyting is just too crazy here, I just want to help my friend and leave…”

person4loids wrote:
“I’m a living persona…..lity. A personaloid. Put that in yo dictionary, Numa-numa.” Ying said, though a bit irritated to admit what kind of being she is. She had a minor flashback of the day they knew they were personaloids. Gave her a sick and disturbed feeling at the same time. Shaking her head, she returned her attention to the blonde.

“We don’t die that easily depending on how long our creator’s mental endurance is. So yeah…the creator takes the major mental blow of our pain like this…” she gave a glance at her wound, “Damn works of the fuckin’ mind. So…am I clear to ya?”

“I’ll guess you’ll see worse when you stay here longer.” she grinned once more, as if daring to take another stunt that will harm her body.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...To be continued...
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

knight-kun with person4loids Empty
PostSubject: Re: knight-kun with person4loids   knight-kun with person4loids I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 10:54

person4loids wrote:
Ying : "Vrei sa pleci dar numa numa ei~ Numa numa ei~ numa numa numa ei~" Ying bothered the blonde and grinned, "Hey, Numa-numa!"

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde guy sighs deeply, playing with the nail puller by turning it in his hand and lying on a table “You again… how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that…” He did not even look at her and recognizes only her voice

person4loids wrote:
“Well, ya just told me. It ain’t like an order or anythin’” she snickered, “What’s with the nail puller anyway?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He looks at the nail puller rotating in his hand “It was not, but even so…” He turns slightly his head toward her and stops his movement by keeping the nail puller tightly in his hand “I use it to keep away what bothers me… wanna try?“ He definitely looks less nice than the first time they met

person4loids wrote:
“Nah. Numa-numa is fine!” she said, “Plus it’s yo fault now that I’m gettin LSS here. Haha!”

Then she looked at the nail puller and said, “Psshhhh…” she laughed, “…and what do ya mean by that?”

“Besides, that tool looks pretty laaame. Like ya, Numa-numa.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He glares at her and sits up, the nail puller lying onto his lap with his two hands over it ”I’m not responsible about your condition, Ying. And I know you don’t really care about what I could do to you, but don’t be selfish and think a little to your creator, okay?“

He jumps down from the table to get up, the nail puller in one hand and quietly placed behind his leg “I have nothing against you as long as you let me alone and don’t turn around my preys… understood?”

person4loids wrote:
“Pfft—as if I care about my creator. She can get all the nausea and migraines she can get.” she said, as if happy about it. As long she gets what she always wanted after her creator dies. “Plus, I don’t think ya can lay a dust on me, boy.” her pride as a fight resurfaced.

“Wow…ya really are a pickle, aintcha.” Ying said, eyeing the tool, “What preys are ya talkin’ about?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He still glares at her and tightens his grip on the nail puller “Don’t chalenge me… I do not care to hit a girl, you know…” He steps just a little closer and tilts his head on the side at her question ”I’m gonna be brief but clear, don’t approach any students of the Class 2-9 from Kisaragi Academy, they are mine…”

person4loids wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

person4loids wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

person4loids wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

knight-kun with person4loids
Page 1 of 1