日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

knight-kun with mayu-suzumoto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

knight-kun with mayu-suzumoto Empty
PostSubject: knight-kun with mayu-suzumoto   knight-kun with mayu-suzumoto I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 7:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is trapped with you

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde stop suddently in the middle of the hall and turns around then he jumps slightly ”Oh my…. it was you” He takes a deep breath and holds his chest “Sorry I was just surprised”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“Ah!” she Sqeaked and flinched but looked up to the other. “Kishinuma-kun!” She rubbed her eyes and smiled.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He looks at the girl but keeps some distances with her and looks a little disappointed ”Yeah it was just me” He looks around for a moment “Are you alone”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“Yeah…” She sniffed. “I’m glad to see your okay…. You looking for someone?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He puts an hand in his pocket and stands in front of her “hm… you seem to be fine too. I was looking for Ayumi” He looks away while he says that and scratches his cheek with his free hand

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She smiled softly and hummed quietly “Ah I see… I understand.” she giggled and looked around. “You haven’t seen Shige-nii have you?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The boy was rather surprised, how she could giggle in this kind of situation. “No, I have seen only Ayumi but I don’t know how, I lost her… Did you saw someone else before me?”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“The only people I saw were dead…” she fiddled nervously “I’m really worried about them though…”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“W-wait… did you just say …’dead’…?” He looks back over his shoulder, on the way he came from then looks at her once again “How so…? I did not seen any… corps or something. Are you sure ?”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She nodded and tugged on his jacket pointing the way she came. “There was corpses and ghosts back there.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He gets a little closer to her and looks at the way she points “….’ghosts’…?“ it was rather unbelievable “I think you heard too much ghost stories from Ayumi. ” Just beside her but ready to step back

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She pouted and huffed, she noticed a faint glow behind him, grabbing his jacket she dragged him over to the blue tinted spirit. “See? This is a spirit. A nice one though.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He looks at the hand which grabs his jacket and makes some steps when he’s dragged “ho wow calm down!” He looks traight at the spirit and hides a smirk then looks at her “What I’m sopposed to see?” He tilts his head on the side while he looks at the girl and seems annoyed by her stories. Then he puts his hands over her shoulders and talks slowly “Listen… the ghosts don’t exist, right? This is only your imagination. I must say that this place makes me rather uneasy too but, keep calm, okay?”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“Ouch!” she whimpered rubbing her shoulder. She bit her lip and huffed. “You can’t see them? You will get hurt by them trust me…. Shige-nii would believe me.” she turned and rubbed her arm. “I saw them I swear I did! But you won’t believe me…” She sniffed. “I’m going to find Shige-nii before they hurt him.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He holds the air when she turns and sighs “That’s just… crazy” He nervously rubs his nape and looks at the spirit, still pretending that he can’t see it “Ghost or not, I thought they were not supposed to be able to touch people and things, how they could hurt you?”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She rolled up her sleeves and revealed very dark bruses on her arms. “They grabbed me when I tried to leave, I only got away because of a power crystal.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He casually looks at the bruises and discreetly bites a little his bottom lip, looking away then chuckles and rolls his eyes “a ‘power crystal’ now, in which kind of fantasy do you think you’re, we are not in a fairy tale or such of a scary movie” He gets close to her once again and snaps his fingers in front of her face “hey wake up Suzume, this is real life”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She pouted. “Haauuuuu! It’s true!”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He sighs and takes her hand “Hai hai, if you say so. For now come with me, I left my weapon in a room not so far, I can play the knight who protect the princess if you want” He chuckles and rolls his eyes once again, this time it’s her who is dragged in the opposite direction.

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She huffed and followed timidly, she didn’t want to get hurt, so she stayed with him just incase.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He holds her hand tightly but not to hurt and slides open the door of a classroom to bring her inside, losing his grip. "Can you stay here while I'm going to find someone else ?" He walks in and grabs the nail puller hidden under the desk's teacher

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She gulped and nodded she went and sat in the corner and fiddled. "I hope your gonna be okay."

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He walks back over the door but freezes up when he hears her words and looks down while his other hand tightens his grip on the nail puller "Why not.... because of the spirits or something...?" He brushes away some hair from his forehead with his fingers and chuckles nervously "Don't worry for me, just... take care of you, I'll be fine..."

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
"Okay." She smiled timidly and nodded. "Thank you."

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He tightens even more his grip on the nail puller, still back to her and bites slightly his bottom lip "No need to thank... believe me..." He steps faster to reach the door and walks off then slams it behind him and puts his free hand over his face, tremling "and now... why I'm supposed to do..."

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She jumped slightly at the door slamming, but sat there patiently, she played with the piece of paper, the thought of her friends in her mind,

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...To be continued...

Last edited by Sanctis on Wed 3 Oct - 11:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

PostSubject: Re: knight-kun with mayu-suzumoto   knight-kun with mayu-suzumoto I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 11:59

M!A: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is now inlove with Yoshiki for three days.

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
"Kishinuma-kun, are you okay? You look like your getting uncomfortable...."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The young man sighs deeply, everything was going weirder than usual around him and he was very confused “I don’t really know…” He rubs a little his face then shakes his head to snap out from those thoughts and only realize who was talking to him “Ah! Mayu-chan”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
"A-Ah.." She gripped her skirt her cheeks going red. "Uh.... Oh yes alot of people are flirting hm? Its silly

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He blinks a couple of time, what was that noise she just made and why? He was so distracted that he did not even heard what she said “it’s me who should ask, are you okay, Mayu-chan?”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She moaned again but covered her mouth. “I-I think so… Everytime someone says my name… I get a funny feeling.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“W-what?” He never heard about this kind of…’problem’ before, it was pretty weird but anyway, it was not her fault “I’m sorry May— I… I mean… I will try not to use your name anymore… maybe… just Suzumoto? Like we first met… at least for a while? If it’s okay for you” But he gets rather curious about this ‘feeling’ and can’t help but finally asks “but… how do you feel exactly when… someone says your name? It must be… embarassing if you make this kind of… ‘noise’ everytime” He looks away, completely red.

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She lets out a small embarassed sqeak and fiddled. “Its…. Hard to explain Its like a fire building up inside me, but…. It feels… G-good… And… Um…. Its like it just takes over for a few seconds…”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Well, for his age he knows some things about this topic but not so much and only theoric “I…. I see” He does not really knows what to say but does not want to keep an heavy silence in this kind of conversation “w-well… at least it does not hurt or something but… it must be very… hm as I said, embarassing… e-especially for you”.

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“It really is! Hauuuu!” She hid her face and Sqeaked.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“Hm…” He scratches his red cheek, trying to find something to help her to think about something else then looks at her “Ma— S-suzumoto…chan, would you like to go somewhere or … I don’t know” He was not really the kind of person to get outside for nothing but he wanted to help a little his classmate

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“Hmmmm… I dont know” She began to wobble. “… I think i need to sit down…” She pressed her hand against her head as she collapsed on the ground, and with a big poof of smoke, she had wings.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He suddenly gets a little worried when she wobbles. Then he quickly gets closer when she falls and kneels at her level to catch her just before she could hit the floor. “Mayu-chan! Are you al—” He coughs slightly because of the smoke and waves his free hand to move it away while he holds his classmate closer with his other arm around her “Mayu -kof- chan?” He blinks a couple of time and he looks really surprised, not sure about what he thinks to see behind her back “W-wings…?”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
Her wings fluttered as she gained consciousness again. “W-what ha-” She felt her cheeks burn when she realized Yoshiki had caught her, she looked up and saw his shocked face. “Whats the matter?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
"Hum... y-you..." He can't help but looks at those things behind her back, unable to move and still holds her close. He finally closes his eyes tightly and shakes his head , thinking he was dreaming wide awake or something. But when he opens his eyes they were still here "You... feel nothing weird... in your back?"

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She blinked at him, she then looked down and moved her wings. “WH-What…. The…” She gulped. “Somthings tickling my back….” She looked back and gasped. “I-I… Have wings!?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He jumps slightly in surprise when she moves it, so it was real, and it was really part of her?! "Yeah... it seems..." He gets up and helps her to do the same, those things might be rather heavy to hold even it was feathers "can you stand?" He was asking, still holding her a little, just incase "Most important, do you feel good?"

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“Im feeling better yeah…” She wobbles extending her arm to balence herself, the other gripping onto yoshiki’s arm. “The extra weights odd, but Ill get used to it.” She slowly extended one of her wings and gazed at it. “There pretty…”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He remains caution and still holds her a little, just to help her to keep her balance. She seems to take it pretty well "it does not seems to bother you..." It was so weird, see his classmate with wings, she looked like an angel... weird but such a beautifull sight indeed. He was still looking at her and the blush comes back over his cheeks slightly. When he finally realize that he was looking too much at her, he turns quickly his head to look away "Y-yeah... it suits you... I must say"

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She blushed at the complement and fiddled “A-Aha.” She giggled slightly. “Thank you, Yoshiki.” Her wings folded back into place, she then curled one around and stroked it with her hand. “Soft too….” It was kind of embarrassing that he kept staring, but she would in this situation…

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He gets a little curious, looking at her once again and tends a little his hand toward the wing but stop his gesture. “May I….?” It’s not like he was used to see this kind of thing everydays.

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She looked over to him but smiled. “Of course.” She extended her wing slightly to his touch.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He jumps slightly, once again when she moves her wing, it’s still a little impressive. In a gesture a little hesitant, he touches lightly the soft white feathers with his fingertips. It was weird, like touching a bird but bigger. During this contact, he feels something strange in his chest, as if something clutched his heart. He winces slightly then for few seconds, it seems like he was not really here. When he finally snaps off of it, he picks one of her feathers and bring it until his face, caressing his own cheek with it “How sweet~”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She smiles at him as he stroked her wing, it felt nice though to her. When he suddenly picked her feather, she squeaked slightly, then watched him, her cheeks blooming pink. “H-huh? T-thank you.” She smiled softly at him, that was definitely odd, but she didn’t complain.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

PostSubject: Re: knight-kun with mayu-suzumoto   knight-kun with mayu-suzumoto I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 11:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blond guy was still not in his normal state. Bored and alone at home he decided to call the only one who left him approach her with some favors, giving it back in return to him. He was playing with his phone, wondering if it was a good idea. it will probably not help him to forget all the other persons currently in his head for a while. But, at least, it will help him to change the ideas not to think about them.

Without tiring to call, he just typed a message and send it to Mayu. Something for what he was not expecting an answer but which sounds more like an order, something quick and easy to bring his now dear classmate to him. Lying down quietly over his bed, he lets drop his phone on the pillow beside him with a deep sigh

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She was cleaning the house for her parents when she Hurd her phone go off, she walked over and saw it was Yoshiki. She smiled and replied, stating that she will be there. In a while she knocked on his door, waiting patiently for him to answer.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He places an arm over his eyes and remains quiet but frowns when his phone vibrates on the pillow. He moves his arm away from his face and takes the pillow to put it on the phone, not wanting to see her answer. He turns his back to the phone under the pillow to wait patiently and unconsciously counts every minutes flowing.

He does not has to wait too long as he already hear a slight noise against the door. He lets her wait a bit before getting up and he does not has to go far to reach the door in his little place. He just opens it and steps back to let her get in without saying a thing.

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She curtsied before entering siting down, keeping a good posture. She looked at him as she rests her hands on her lap. “You called?” She said, her expression calm and collected.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].... to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: knight-kun with mayu-suzumoto   knight-kun with mayu-suzumoto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

knight-kun with mayu-suzumoto
Page 1 of 1