日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hunteryuuya with naho-saenoki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

hunteryuuya with naho-saenoki Empty
PostSubject: hunteryuuya with naho-saenoki   hunteryuuya with naho-saenoki I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 18:23

Looking for someone @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
M!A wrote:
Naho is Yuuya’s senpai for 1 week and he will be sexually attracted to her.
(M!A End Wednesday, October 17)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hunteryuuya wrote:
Bad night and rude awakening too early in the morning. without knowing why, Kizami could not stop thinking about a certain person but he does not really remembered to have met her before. Anyway, it seemed she had appeared in every of his dreams last night and he was disturbed by it for his whole day.

Why he could not stop thinking about her? While he did not even remember to know that person. at least he remembered the scenes in his dreams and the atmosphere was more than familiar to him. Now, it was time to get once again in this cursed space to figure it out. And this is what he did this night, walking in the dark hallways while he was thinking out loud.

“If I remember well, I was calling her “Saenoki-senpai”… now thinking about it… I feel like it’s supposed to remember me something but what…?”

naho-saenoki wrote:
On the other hand, Naho was walking in the west hall emotionlessly. She was only a mere tool which she felt that it wasn’t really different from her past life in the real world, not in these closed spaces. She had no idea where should she head next nor where she should return.

hunteryuuya wrote:
Sure, he was able not to get lost too easily in this cursed school now, but he was still not able to find someone as easily. The building was huge and dark, the spirits of the dead were easier to find than the people still alive. He was not supposed to know for which one he was looking in here.

He barely knew what she looked like, only that it was a girl, he did not recognize the uniform, the color of her hair and the fact that she wore glasses, I todes not really help. Well, if he was not able to find her, the best to get some attention maybe, no matter from who or what around here. So he started to do some noises in its path, playing with a piece of glass against some parts of metal when he can find it on his way, looking carefully around him as he was walking from a hallway to another.

naho-saenoki wrote:
While walking, Naho somehow sensed a mortal’s presence around the building and heard its footsteps from the other hall. But, She wasn’t exactly sure if it was a mortal, or not. The tricks of the building was sometimes unexpected indeed, It was impossible to say what was gonna happen next. The only person that has the full control of the spaces and the building was Sachiko, who was now freed.

Even if it was a mortal or not, It will only cause trouble to her. She had no home to return to; Her sensei was killed by her bare hands and her best friend, who she couldn’t protect at all, was already dead. It was a selfish thought of hers to make people trapped her for her own reasons.

hunteryuuya wrote:
He was still a mortal indeed, that’s what make the deal, that was imposed to the group of his timeline, was so hard to accomplish by staying alive sometimes. They might have done some sort of agreement with certain entities of this cursed universe, they were not protected by any of them, they remained like some prey in this closed space, nothing had change about their condition toward the ghosts, except maybe Sachiko herself who prefered to see them playing the hunter, he did not really know.

He sighed deeply and put his back against a decent wall, looking down at the dirty floor. He did not calculated since how long he began his research but it seemed so long. If only he had not come for nothing and could find a soul instead of the girl if it was not possible to find her “Saenoki-senpai… where are you…?”

naho-saenoki wrote:

hunteryuuya wrote:

naho-saenoki wrote:

hunteryuuya wrote:

naho-saenoki wrote:

I wait [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

hunteryuuya with naho-saenoki
Page 1 of 1