日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games With hadesofmeikai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

Games With hadesofmeikai Empty
PostSubject: Games With hadesofmeikai   Games With hadesofmeikai I_icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 16:36

A little trip to the zoo

Kid Lavender wrote:
On the sly, walking on her tiptoes, she gets closer to her prey... without making any noise and when she is close enough, she climbs on something to be able to put her two hands over his eyes, covering them as she can and talking with her thin voice "Guess who it iiis"

hadesofmeikai wrote:
Hades gave a low chuckle. ”Um, Tea?” He guess, knowing it was his little girl, but he didn’t mind playing this game with her. After all, it was always so amusing to see her happy. In a swift move he ducked down, turned and scooped her up. ”Hello my little Princess, what have you been doing today?” He asked a low chuckle escaping him.

Kid Lavender wrote:
she giggles happily “naaah” then she lets him take her and opens wide her arms like if she was flying, showing a big smile on her face. “i’m a bunny today, see? mama gave me those clothes, that’s so cute, neh?”

hadesofmeikai wrote:
Hades smiled nodding. “You look absolutely adorable.” The god replied spinning her around and then hugging her close. ”Would you like to go out and do something? Perhaps we could go to the Zoo or the park?”

Kid Lavender wrote:
The little girl giggles even more while she was spinning around into her dad’s safe arms “Weeeh” Then she buried her face against his chest during the hug and snuggles close. She keeps a happy smile on her face, listening then raises her head quickly. “Are we going to the living world!?” She was always excited about it

hadesofmeikai wrote:
Hades chuckled softly, hugging her tightly still. “We can go to the living world if you want to yes, and do something fun.” He added with a cheerful smile, running his fingers through her ebony hair gently. The god of the underworld loved going on outings with his daughter and showing her the different fun places in the world of the living. “So, what kind of place would you like to go?”

Kid Lavender wrote:
“Yay!” She hugged him tightly once again but after that, she was not able to stay quiet anymore, all excited about going on outings with her father. She grabs the hand running through her hair between her tiny hands, holding it by the fingers much longer than her own and start shaking it while she is playfully talking “A wanna see cute animals and then”

She release his hand to open wide her arms and show him “… biiiig animals, like this! And… and then hm…” She was thinking a moment, a finger on her lips. “Ah! I wanna see some childrens like me and then…then I wanna eat an icecream!” She wanted to do so much at the same time that it was hard to chose, so she says everything that she had in mind

hadesofmeikai wrote:
Hades chuckled watching his daughter holding his fingers. ”Alright, we’ll go to the zoo then, and you can see all the animals, have icecream, play with the other children on the playground, and maybe we can go to the petting zoo part there.” Hades replied setting his daughter down. ”So why don’t we get your shoes on, and I’ll change into something normal.” Hades was wearing his usual outfit, and knew he would stand out more than he wanted to. ”Does that sound okay?”

Kid Lavender wrote:
As soon as her feet touch the floor, she begins jumping in excitement and claps her hands “Yes Yeah!” That program sounded awesome for the little kid, and if he did not mentioned her shoes she could almost forgot to get them on.

She suddenly stands in front of her father and tale a formal posture while she says, trying to have a serious tone “Yes! My lord!” but she giggles instantly after that, trying to mimic the other people of the undersworld.

“Tee hee~ Ah! Can I keep my bunny outfit? Oh oh wait! If I do, they might keep me in the Zoo” She pulls a face, even if she was not serious anymore.

hadesofmeikai wrote:
Hades laughed softly kissing her forehead. “I wouldn’t let them keep you, don’t worry sweetie.” He murmured bending down and hugging her tightly. Then letting go he stood up once more before handing Lavender her shoes. “You go ahead and put those on, I’m going to change my clothes so we can go.” He said softly.

Hades quickly walked off heading back to the room he and Tea shared. After changing into a black tee shirt, a pair of jeans, and keeping on his black boots, he returned to where he’d left lavender. “Do you think I look normal enough?” He asked her, it was habit, though he usually asked her mother and not the little girl.

Kid Lavender wrote:
She slightly closed her eyes, smiling when he kissed her, knowing perfectly that nothing like that could happen to her, never. She hugged him once again and murmured back with a confident smile on her face “I know, daddy” She kissed his check quickly then took her shoes. “Okay!”

She remains in the same room and just sits down on the floor, fighting a bit with her shoes and bitting slightly on her bottom lip so she was focused to put them properly like a big girl. She finally stands up victorious and check to make sure everything is godd before saying proudly “dooone~”

Then she turns around to face her father, ans walks toward him and even around him to observe his clothes closer. “Hm….” She finally stands in front of him and look at him from head to toe. Yet … the question was a bit odd for her, she was so used to live into the underworld now that ‘normal’ was almost a weird word for her. “Daddy looks nice!” She said with a wink.

Her smile widens and she comes to grab his hand, no matter if he looks normal or not. For her, what was even normal anyway

hadesofmeikai wrote:

Kid Lavender wrote:

hadesofmeikai wrote:

Kid Lavender wrote:

hadesofmeikai wrote:

Kid Lavender wrote:

hadesofmeikai wrote:

Last edited by Miss Belzy on Sat 4 May - 18:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

Games With hadesofmeikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games With hadesofmeikai   Games With hadesofmeikai I_icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:30

A Worried Little Girl

Kid Lavender wrote:
"Daddy!" She runs over and jumps to get in his arms and hug him "How was you day~"

hadesofmeikai wrote:
Hades laughed softly picking her up and swinging her around. “Oh it was fine, Lavender, my little princess.” He smiled snuggling her gently.

Kid Lavender wrote:
the little girl hugs her father tightly “was not it too tiring? mine was aaaawesome after a bad night”

hadesofmeikai wrote:
Hades couldn’t help but chuckle at his daughter. “That’s a good thing.” He replied with a gentle smile. “Did you have some nightmares Lavender?” He asked softly with a frown.

Kid Lavender wrote:
She nods ith a little pout “Yes…” She suddenly shows a sad face and snuggles closer “Daddy… you will never leave Mummy and I, right?”

hadesofmeikai wrote:
Hades chuckled softly holding her close still. “Honey, I promise no matter what I’ll always come back to you. It may take some time, but I’ll never be gone for good. Pinky swear.” At that the God held out his hand, little finger sticking out as he looked at his little girl.

Kid Lavender wrote:
She looks up with her worried face but then looks at Hades little finger. She think about what he said… so he might be gone but not forever like into her nightmare? That was better anyway, even if she was still worried. She does the same her father then hang her little finger with his. “hum….” She tries a smile “Never leave us too long, Daddy. Mummy and I might be very sad”

hadesofmeikai wrote:
A small nod came from Hades as he hugged her still, their little fingers wrapped around one another. ”I promise that I will hurry back as quickly as I can, when ever I leave you and Tea alone.” He intended to keep that promise, no matter what.

Kid Lavender wrote:
She buried her face against his chest and felt a bit reassured, still her nightmares sometimes seemed so real that it was always scary even when she was awake. At least, the lesson she kept from this one was that guilty feeling, she could never be able to say bad things to his father now. “I love you daddy”

hadesofmeikai wrote:
Moving over towards the nearest arm chair in the room, Hades sat down, still holding her close. “I love you too Lavender, my little Princess.” He replied with a content smile on his face. ”Perhaps I could read you a story to get your mind off of things?” The god could tell that something was still bothering Lavender and it brought a frown to his face.

Kid Lavender wrote:
Her thiny hands keep grabbing Hades clothes as she was still a bit anxious. The little girl often dream and has nightmares, sometime several time by night or even when she falls asleep just for a moment. Thos dreams and nightmares seemed so real when she was dreaming that she has some trouble to make a difference between reality and the world of dreams…

She slowly nods “I would rather listen to one of our own stories’ daddy. or you can just read if you prefers” the little girls rubs her eyes, sometimes all those dreams made her very tired too, especially since her health was not the best, she was still a living human into the underworld after all.

hadesofmeikai wrote:
Hades gave a small nod, thinking for a bit as he held her close. ”Just give me a moment to think of what story I should tell you.” he explained looking down at his daughter with an affectionate smile. There were to many things and tales that Hades knew, and he wasn’t quite sure which one would make Lavender the happiest.

Finally, after some while of Hades thinking he spoke again, “Well, I suppose I could tell you about some of the Legendary hero’s from the age of Myth. That is if you like. Or I could just make something up.”

Kid Lavender wrote:
She keeps her face agains his chest to comfrote herself.”I don’t mind as long as there is no monster” She slightly rubs her eyes again and yawns a little “Daddy, I know you are not the only god…when I am going to meet some of them?” She liked to meet new people, she was already happy to meet some humans, but the gods seemed so mych more interesting, but at the same time, she was more shy with them because of her condition.

hadesofmeikai wrote:
“You wouldn’t remember, but you’ve actually met several of the gods in my service when you were a baby. However, I only suppose it’s fair that you have the chance to meet with the other’s some time. However they really aren’t around very much, which makes arranging visits difficult.” Hades explained gently as they sat together. ”I honestly wish that my siblings, and nieces and nephews were around more.” It had been some time since he’d seen either of his brothers, and even longer since he had seen anyone else. The life as god of the Underworld had always been a lonely one, at least until he’d started a family.

Kid Lavender wrote:
“Daddy, are you sad not to see them more?” She looks up at him with a pretty sleepy face, a bit worried. Hades seemed always so happy when he was with them, but at the same time maybe he missed some other people. “If there is a god for everything, I would like to see all of them but first your family and closest friends… because They might be nice to me because you are my daddy” Because she was still a bit afraid not to be accepted by the gods because of what she was, a simple human.

hadesofmeikai wrote:
“While I do miss them, yes, I’m not sad because I have you all.” Hades replied stroking her hair lovingly as they sat together. He did miss his family, a lot, but he was sure they were just as busy as he was. Though, he worried what their reception to Lavender might be. Not Zeus and Athena mind you, no they had plenty of human interaction and would probably find it sweet. Some of the other gods, such as Ares and Poseidon’s responses would be what worried him. ”I think you’d like your uncle Zeus, he’s a nice guy. Tell you what, I’ll see if I can’t find some time for us to go see him, next time I see that he’s not too busy.”

Kid Lavender wrote:
The little girl snuggled against his father and smiles slightly, she liked when they talked about the gods, she was pretty curious about all of them. “You will never be alone, Daddy” She closes her eyes while he strokes her dark hair, more comfortable now and less anxious. The voice and gestures of her father were so reassuring. “So…. Zeus…. would you mind to tell me a little about him. How he’s?”

hadesofmeikai wrote:

Kid Lavender wrote:
Back to top Go down

Games With hadesofmeikai
Page 1 of 1