日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Related to Yoshiki x Satoshi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

Related to Yoshiki x Satoshi Empty
PostSubject: Related to Yoshiki x Satoshi   Related to Yoshiki x Satoshi I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 8:09

Anonymous wrote:
I think you and Satoshi should have some hot yaoi! O///O

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“A-are you talking about….” Gets a little help from his mun
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
“W-wh-what?! The Hell! WHY?!” Full over blush
{ Ooc: Hell yeah !!! }
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Related to Yoshiki x Satoshi   Related to Yoshiki x Satoshi I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 8:09

Anonymous wrote:
:O In the blood covered manga, it says you touch Satoshi's butt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“E-eh?! W-where w—” He takes a deep breath and slightly rubs his temple then looks away, deep red ”G-give me proof…”
Back to top Go down
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Related to Yoshiki x Satoshi   Related to Yoshiki x Satoshi I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 11:53

Anonymous wrote:
HEY YOU! As president of the Satoshi Mochida club I hereby BAN you from *Takes out notepad* Touching, talking, looking, thinking about and BREATH in the general direction of him...If you choose to ignore this ban you WILL feel the wrath of the fanclub! Do you understand?!

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
{ Wow it reminds me the Fanatic president of the Yuki Sohma Fanclub from fruits basket, you made my day dear Anon! }
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Blinks at each interdiction and looks a little confused “E-eh!? …What was that for? What’s that club thing? Am I still allowed to live around him at least?! No matter what you say, Satoshi remains my friend and he’s a big boy, you don’t have to decide for him“ He grumbles and looks away while he shoves his ands into his pockets “Tch! ‘the wrath of the fanclub’, and then what, seriously”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Related to Yoshiki x Satoshi   Related to Yoshiki x Satoshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Related to Yoshiki x Satoshi
Page 1 of 1