日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With kishinuma-yoshiki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

With kishinuma-yoshiki Empty
PostSubject: With kishinuma-yoshiki   With kishinuma-yoshiki I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 14:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is in our trap

askrp-kodomo-no-tamashii wrote:
*they were looking at each other, watching over the blonde boy from afar, then…. they began to hum, the boy could hear them from different directions around him*

kishinuma-yoshiki wrote:
Spining around looking for the source of the humming. “What the hell is this?!” WHO’S THERE??

*an heavy silence follows the question of the young boy for a moment, some long minutes… then a sniff is audible, followed by some others in another direction and a girlish voice asks sadly* You…you don’t like our song…? *another voice coming just from behind the blond’s back as a small hand is pulling on his jacket* Ne…. Onii-chan…

kishinuma-yoshiki wrote:
Yoshiki slowly turned torwards what was pulling on his jacket, witnessing a small young girl with a translucent bluish glow. Her head from the top of her bottom jaw was missing, exposing her mangled flesh and jagged skull lining that was mercilessly ripped off with the least amount of care imaginable. His stomach dropped as she gurgled the hollow words at him. “I..I..cant move at all” Just as he spoke these words, his splitting headache came back tenfold. “AHHHGGGHH…Ahh..UGGHHHAAAA” Yoshiki screamed. He felt as though his head was being slowly and methodically sawed in half. He thought he was going to die.

Spoiler:

kishinuma-yoshiki wrote:

kishinuma-yoshiki wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...To be continued...
Back to top Go down

With kishinuma-yoshiki
Page 1 of 1