日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Send me a ship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

Send me a ship Empty
PostSubject: Send me a ship   Send me a ship I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 17:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Give me a ship and I’ll tell you :

• Who cooks :
  • Who does the laundry and other chores :
  • How many children do they have :
  • Who’s more dominate :
  • Favorite nonsexual activity :
  • Their favorite place to be together :
  • Any traditions :
  • Their “song” :
  • What they do for each other on holidays :
  • Where did they go for their honeymoon :
  • Where did they first meet :
  • Any pets :
  • What do they fight over :
  • Do they go on vacations, if so where :

Last edited by Sanctis on Fri 28 Sep - 21:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

Send me a ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me a ship   Send me a ship I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 8:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Anonymous wrote:
    Ohoho~ send you a ship? :Rabidanonfrombefore: YoshikixSatoshi XD

Anonymous wrote:
    mayu-suzumoto

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
    { Curiously, I had a feeling... Thanks for your asks dear~ }

Give me a ship and I’ll tell you: Mun answered wih his own opinion and wow it was hard!

• Who cooks: It's better if it's Satoshi, I have a feeling that he could have more patience than Yoshiki for that. Unless you want to see the food flying across the kitchen... in the best case.
    Who does the laundry and other chores: They could share the differents chores, they are both fairly workers though.

• How many children do they have: Both could be a good parent I think but Yoshiki could be scared by this role because of his own family life. I don't really know

• Who’s more dominate: Yoshiki dominant obviously Satoshi dominated

• Favorite nonsexual activity: It can exist for a scorpion? Maybe playing video games

• Their favorite place to be together: I think they might just like to spend time outside

• Any traditions: See Ayumi only together? Just to be sure

• Their “song”: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? *coughs*

• What they do for each other on holidays: Spend some time together, trying to find some activities they could do or with some friends

• Where did they go for their honeymoon: Beach or montain must be very nice for them

• Where did they first meet: Probably at school

• Any pets: Yoshiki could probably like every pet but get one only if Satoshi is not afraid, or I'm pretty sure he could try to help him not to be afraid anymore

• What do they fight over: I think they could be still overprotective with Ayumi, , she could be the main topic to fight but probably a lot of others things, Yoshiki must not be someone easy to live with 24/24h and they both have a different temper.

• Do they go on vacations, if so where: I think Yoshiki is not very adventurous and Satoshi looks a little too "coward" to go too far from his own place, so maybe somewhere still in japan.
Back to top Go down
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

Send me a ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me a ship   Send me a ship I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct - 17:07

kizami-yuuya wrote:
    Kizshiki <3

{ I had a feeling~
    Well, it is only in my own opinion
    if one day my muse decided to be more cooperative…}

Give me a ship and I’ll tell you:

• Who cooks: Probably more Yoshiki but I think both can. Maybe they could share this task

• Who does the laundry and other chores: Both

• How many children do they have: None. with their both childhood experiences ,I don’t think they could want one but Yoshiki will probably continue to take care of his sister with the same importance. Kizami might finally have a little sister thanks to that too?

• Who’s more dominate: I think Kizami is more dominant but Yoshiki is not so docile so, they probably flip time to time according to their moods, but Kizami remains probably the most dominant of both.

• Favorite nonsexual activity: Together, I don’t really know, I imagine both of them rather lonely when they want to do an activity but maybe just stay in the same room. Like Yoshiki playing music swhile Kizami is reading or something. Or just spend some time outside.

• Their favorite place to be together: Their own place he could have managed to obtain together
    Any traditions: I don’t think so

• Their “song”: Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side or Demi Lovato - “Give Your heart a Break”I don’t really know
    What they do for each other on holidays: Always something different and surprising for each other if possible, I don’t think they are the type to enjoy the routine and banality

• Where did they go for their honeymoon: Yoshiki might follow Kizami where he want just to show that he does an effort to please him

• Where did they first meet: Tenjin probably

• Any pets: Probably the only thing that Yoshiki might impose to Kizami.

• What do they fight over: Probably for a lot of things, Yoshiki might not be someone easy to live with and Kizami either, they have both a special temper and it might be worse when it’s mixed. But I think that Kizami will probably be the first to know how to apologize and Yoshiki could not be mad for long if it was not so bad.

• Do they go on vacations, if so where: I do not imagine them very adventurous so… not too far, but montain might be nice I think.
Back to top Go down
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

Send me a ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me a ship   Send me a ship I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 3:30

Anonymous wrote:
MorishigexYoshiki

Gah! This one drives me crazy! I'll continue later:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Send me a ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me a ship   Send me a ship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Send me a ship
Page 1 of 1