日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER Empty
PostSubject: SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER   SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr - 12:59

1. aggressive kiss
  2. all over kiss
  3. back kiss
  4. cheek kiss
  5. eyelid kiss
  6. fingers kiss
  7. firm kiss
  8. first kiss
  9. forehead kiss
  10. french kiss
  11. gentle kiss
  12. ghost kiss
  13. hand kiss
  14. jawline kiss
  15. last kiss ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) - ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
  16. neck kiss
  17. rain kiss ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
  18. stomach kiss
  19. underwater kiss ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
  20. upside down kiss ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Last edited by Miss Belzy on Mon 29 Apr - 13:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

PostSubject: Re: SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER   SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr - 13:18

holy-darkness wrote:
✿ //Phantasos.

Belzy wrote:
Why I’m even not surprised XD
19: underwater kiss (sounds legit for Abzu x’D)

Fem!Phantasos : Darkness… they surrounded the young goddess from everywhere… This was the kingdom of Abzu? She could not see anything, not hear any noise…. except one thing maybe? A drop of water… It makes her open her golden eyes, but open or closed, everything looks the same around her. She looks up when she heard another drop of water.

She is in their arms, without any fear and feels her body getting into the dark water, as long as the dark deity holds her, she’s not afraid by those darkness and water surrounding her. She starts to get used of it… it’s the world of Abzu after all, and she was with them so… nohing to be afraid about, and to prove them that she was fine with the situation, she gently raises her hand, touching their dark face, trying to find those ruby eyes but ifnally closed her own.

As soon as all her body is under water, she brings her face closer to the one of the dark deity to kiss them sweetly, no one will know if it’s like a reflex to get some air or just a gently gesture toward the Lord of Darkness~

Ren wrote:
Woah, that was..beautiful, Belzy

Last edited by Miss Belzy on Mon 29 Apr - 13:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

PostSubject: Re: SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER   SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr - 13:19

ryu-sei-ken wrote:
✿ Oneiros

Belzy wrote:
Woot, what a surprise, I’ll do my best XD
15: last kiss (Mwahaha!)

Oneiros : This Pegasus… it was not the first that the god of dreams has met and for that reason, he was a bit more careful with the young boy. Like for his predecessor, he brought him into Morphia. The new Pegasus saint was asleep, only a part of his body still visible.

The deity was looking at this defenseless body stuck in the rock and got closer to him, he raised a hand under the other’s chin to lift a little his face and smirks slightly
“I’ll make sure you never wake up again, , you troublesome Pegasus…” and like to seal his words, he slightly put his lips against his

Rion wrote:
XD I love it! Thank you!

Last edited by Miss Belzy on Mon 29 Apr - 13:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

PostSubject: Re: SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER   SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr - 13:19

ninja-saint wrote:
✿ Phantasos
Mun wrote:
I love tormenting my muses, no sleep for Haruto tonight Very Happy

Belzy wrote:
Waaah what suces for my babies tonight, I’m flattered *o*
20: upside down kiss (Nice for a Ninja! _o/ /PAF!/)

Fem!Phantasos : She was so bored, nothing interesting to do into Fantasia, not anyone to bother either so she was going to see what she could do on earth. Those new saints seemed pretty interesting, she learned not to underestimate the Athna’s saints now, even if she could not help but consider them like the best target to make fun of.

One of the reasons was that they were less weak than the common humans and so the challenge was better. After some telelportation here and there, she got lost into a forest and was following some noise, like if someone was training or something. When she finally so that guy from afar, training against a tree she got an idea and disappears to appear in the tree.

As discreet as possible, she waits a minute and then her legs hanging on a branch, she appears at the other’s sight, upside down and grabs the fist which was going to hit the tree to bring him closer to her and, taking benefit of this surprise, kissed him on the lips

Last edited by Miss Belzy on Mon 29 Apr - 13:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

PostSubject: Re: SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER   SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr - 13:20

poseidon-egeo wrote:
✿ morpheus
Aida wrote:
dont kill me, Belzy. I used a list randomizer! I swear! xD

Belzy wrote:
IT’S A SIGN!!! xDDD OMG I’ll finally be able to write something with my Baby! Even if playing him is a big challenge for me XD
15: last kiss (Why I feel the angst coming >.>)

Morpheus : Sitting on the edge of a cliff, the deity was holding some flowers in his hands, looking at the sea. Those flowers were special, he was looking at them and seemed to name them. Each color was supposed to represent a feeling.

He took them one by one in his hand and, slowly, crushed them while he was saying out loud every feeling they represented and everytime he was done with one of them he left them fall in the sea.

This gesture was symbolic, it represented his abandonment for any feeling, always using his own power against himself to make sure that he was not going to feel anything, this is how those flowers were made, with his own power, like the one he used against the Pegasus Saint long time ago.

When he was finally done with the flowers, he felt a presence behind his back and got up to face the person who joined him on the cliff. He was waiting until the deity gets closer to him on the edge with a almost invisible smile.
“You came just in time, Poseidon-sama” He was hidding something behind his back and with his free hand, lifted gently the face of the other deity “That will be my only and last exception” Slowly, he closed his eyes and kissed the Lord of the Oceans. At the same moment, his other hand let drop the last flower making a trail of petals until the sea… taking with it his last feeling

Belzy wrote:
I don’t even know what I wrote here but it was probably the most difficult idea to find ever! XD

Aida wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;O; MY HEART. IT HURTS SO BADLY Q_Q YOU HAVE KILLED ME

Last edited by Miss Belzy on Mon 29 Apr - 13:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

PostSubject: Re: SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER   SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr - 13:20

hadesofmeikai wrote:
✿ Phantasos

Belzy wrote:
*hugs Phantasos* what succes my baby, thanks Myrna ^o^
17: rain kiss (Woot! Something I love)

Fem!Phantasos : It was one of the things she was missing into her world… the rain, the sound, the smell, the quietness of it. If some humans find it sad, she really enjoys it and it was only for this that she came until the living world to have a little moment under the rain.

But she did not came alone, she also wanted to have a little time with the lord of the underworld. Since she saw that he seemed so happy with his new family, she could not help but got a bit curious and… playful.

Even if she invited him to talk a bit, she did not say anything yet and was just dancing under the rain, her arms openes in cross, she was spinning on herself, giggling, wearing a light white dress. After a moment, she joined her hands behind her back and walked closer to the dark lord. Looking at him with her golden eyes.

She was hoping thet her soaked light dress was a good distraction, even if the god was probably only thinking about his new wife. When she was close enough, she xrapped her arms around his neck, she was used to be pretty tactile with anyone, and even his lord was not an exception and when this one was in a good mood, he was not used to push her away.

“I wanted to give you a little gift to congratulate you on your wedding…” With a lsight hesitation, just a little afraid that he might get mad for her festure, she slowly approached her face and gave slight kiss on his lips, still under the rain and her golden hair covering a slight blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER   SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEND ME A ✿ AND I'LL GENERATE A NUMBER
Page 1 of 1