日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anonymous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous   Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 19:22

Anonymous wrote:
    Ah yes, the precious gift of life. So easily snuffed out (perhaps maybe by one with a knife?) One's true colors are shown at the tiny moment before death, no?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] “I can recognize a certain interesting philosophy in your words, would you like to let me see your color…?”

Anonymous wrote:
    I would, but alas, *cheshire grin* I am already long dead

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“Oh so you’re a soul or something then? I…” *he looked at his phone and the red thing glowing on “…need to find some of them”

Anonymous wrote:
    It is true. I am a lost soul, but I find this existence to be far more entertaining than my life. May I ask as to why you need to find souls?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“Seems like I have a deal to stay alive. I have to help some of them or I’ll just finish decomposed… and I do not really like this idea. But beside, I like the road they gave me”

{Feel free to take a look on the “+more” on my blog if you’re curious}

Anonymous wrote:
    So essentially, if you don't help souls in need, you'll rot until you die? Sounds like a tough deal there. ((I'll be sure to check it out later when I get home Smile and maybe get off anon too))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“You got it well… I did not take this story seriously at first.

You see, I kept some burning scars in memory of the time I spent into that cursed school and… they are somewhat worse now… probably because I have not tried to help any soul yet”
Back to top Go down
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous   Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 19:57

Anonymous wrote:
    Your blog is really BADASS! Very Happy the design and the music is so cool. It fits all so perfect for Kizami <3

{ Thanks a lot. You have no idea how much your compliment pleases me, it means a lot for me. I’ll do my best to continue on this path then and I hope not to disappoint the fans of this character. Thank you again }

kizami-yuuya wrote:
    ( Oh, wow. That Anon was right, your playlist is excellent. )
Back to top Go down
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous   Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 20:40

Anonymous wrote:
    who does mun pair kizami with?

{ With anyone, this is not a problem. Just that I prefer to let my muse do with time and games and not especially follow the fantaisie of the fans. Anyway, don’t count on my Kizami for love at first sight or fluffy things except if he needs to play that role for his plans. }
Back to top Go down
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous   Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 20:50

Anonymous wrote:
is there anything kizami wants for his birthday?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“How about a little rabbit? I will call it ‘Yuka’” The young man chuckles slightly
“No seariously, I have no idea”

Anonymous wrote:
i told yuka to dress in a bunny suit for you but she don't want to
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“It’s okay dear Anon, just give me that suit and I’m going to help Yuka to change her mind as you’re so kind to me”

Anonymous wrote:
okay *hands bunny suit over* have fun :3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“Thank you dear Anon” Kizami kept the bunny suit preciously

{ I’ll keep it like an item… }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous   Anonymous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anonymous
Page 1 of 1