日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kai-shimada & mayu-suzumoto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

kai-shimada & mayu-suzumoto Empty
PostSubject: kai-shimada & mayu-suzumoto   kai-shimada & mayu-suzumoto I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct - 16:55

S*xual Sunday @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

kai-shimada wrote:
    The red haired man just whistled to the young girl from afar

• Oe! Pretty girl! -waves-

• mayu-suzumoto wrote:
    She squeaked and went bright red. “H-hey! Um… T-thank you for the compliment!”

kai-shimada wrote:
    The taller man gets a little closer to his prey the young girl.

• All pleasure is mine~ -charming smile- What does a so pretty girl all alone in this beautiful afternoon, hm?

He was alone too, just zoning outside, his hands in the pockets of his trouser and does not wear his school uniform as it’s sunday. His clothes were relax style with some jewels there and here as usual

• mayu-suzumoto wrote:
    She blinked and looked around all flustered. “I-um-ah… I was g-getting some fabric for my Halloween costume I’m m-making!” She stammered but smiled cutely at the other.

kai-shimada wrote:
    He keeps some distances, not to look too sticky.

• Nice~ O my… I’m sorry. I forgot to introduce myself, it was rude of me

Still smiling, he bows slightly to greet her politely

• I’m Shimada Kai, and I’m also a High school student in Byakudan Senior High School. May I put a name on that pretty face?

• mayu-suzumoto wrote:
    “I-I’m Mayu Suzumoto.” She blushed again and fiddled. “I’m from Kisaragi academy.” Her eyes flickering from the floor to the boys face. “Pleasure to meet you!”

kai-shimada wrote:
    He looks up at the girl and smiles brightly

• Same here, Suzumoto-chan. I think I have heard about that school before, I can only recognize the uniforms

He looks around and sees a tearoom not so far

• You will perhaps find me a little intrusive but, would you like to be my guest for a cup of tea? I can understand if you don’t, after all I’m a stranger you just met. -sweet smile-

• mayu-suzumoto wrote:
    “Well I don’t see why not! Getting to know you would be nice.” She giggled, gaining back her confidence slightly.

kai-shimada wrote:
    Kai seems pleased by her answer and chuckles slightly, glad to see that she looks a little more confident

• Really? I think the same! In fact, I was with my friends but they left for some reasons, so … -rubs his neck- I feel a little alone. Ah! Would you like me to help you to carry your stuff?

He asked gently as he began to walk toward the Tearoom

• mayu-suzumoto wrote:
    “Awwww! That’s too bad.” She smiled at the other walking with him. “I’m quite alright, thank you for the offer.”

kai-shimada wrote:
  • As you wish -smiles-
    It does not insist and when they are in front of the building, he opens the door of the tea room, inviting her to enter with a sligh sign.

• After you~

• mayu-suzumoto wrote:
    She nodded with a smile “Thank you kindly.” She walked in, waiting for Kai, she then walked to a table with him setting her bags down and sitting down, crossing her legs.

kai-shimada wrote:
    Kai follows the girl until the table and sits down just in front of her. He looks around and raises slightly his hand to call for a waiter. He greets the young woman who brings them the card with different sorts of tea and places it on the table,between them, to take a look with his guest.

• I hope you like tea

• mayu-suzumoto wrote:
    “I love tea!” She picked the one which was raspberry tea, she purred in the hot water and milk and stirred.

kai-shimada wrote:
    He takes something a little stronger and adds only a little sugar, looking at what she does.

• So, may I ask what you plan to do for this Halloween?

He takes a look at the bags next to her and makes a slight sign with his head toward it.

• Which kind of costume you are willing to do? Witch, Neko girl?

He puts only some ideas that could suits her in his mind and sips carefully some hot tea

• mayu-suzumoto wrote:
    “Im planning to have a party with my friends, we booked a room and all that.” She blew on her tea and drinking a little. “I might be going as a panda!”

kai-shimada wrote:
    He frowns slightly as his tea was still a little too hot then chuckles a little

• A panda? Such an original idea for this kind of celebration but I’m pretty sure you’re going to be super cute.

He blows a little over the cup to remove the smoke and make it a little cooler

• I’m guessing that this party is supposed to be reserved for the students of Kisaragi academy or something? I don’t know what to do yet, but I plan to be a vampire~

• mayu-suzumoto wrote:
    “Well I am organising it, it’s going to be for anyone really, friends of friends included! I invited Kurosaki and I guess Kizami too, so you can come too of you like!” She giggled. “I was thinking of going as a character from a musical, but im not sure…” She supped her tea. “But I’m going as a panda so that I’m cute! I’m known to be cute.”

kai-shimada wrote:
    He frowns even more, not because of his tea this time but just to hear Kizami’s name into this conversation and almost coughs, putting his cup down not to spill it.

• S-so… you know… Kizami then, ah and Kurosaki and… they will come, maybe…

He sighs deeply, where he could go without meeting this damn Kizami.

• I see… -pouts a bit- Hm … I gues I should find something else.

• mayu-suzumoto wrote:

kai-shimada wrote:

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

kai-shimada wrote:

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

kai-shimada wrote:

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

Want to continue? [Only admins are allowed to see this link] we are~
Back to top Go down

kai-shimada & mayu-suzumoto
Page 1 of 1