日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

morishige-sakutarou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

morishige-sakutarou  Empty
PostSubject: morishige-sakutarou    morishige-sakutarou  I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 7:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm Morishige Sakutarou, owner of this blog. I'm a high school stuent at Kisaragi Academy, from Class 2-A, and also a member of the Drama Club.
    --------------------

[[ This is a roleplay(and hopefully, a cosplay) blog for Morshige Sakutarou, a character from the game series "Corpse Party". I do not own the characters nor the game and manga pictures that will appear in this blog, unless I said so. I only own the phone pictures for the purpose of roleplaying. ]]

Morishige Sakutarou’s Biography:

Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

morishige-sakutarou  Empty
PostSubject: Re: morishige-sakutarou    morishige-sakutarou  I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 7:30

ASK.

1. RPer's real name?
    Beatrice. But feel free to call me by Bea or Shichi. (Ive wanted a guy name for me though eme)

2. Why did I choose my character, and how do I choose to play him/her?
    I felt pity for Morishige and a lot of people misunderstood him because he went creepy in the game. We had some similarities though it’s only a few. I guess that drove me to rp him.

Well, I try to reveal that Shige is not that overall creepy and can even act as an average Japanese guy before they got sent to Tenjin. In some rps that is… But I try my best to creep people out when he is in Tenjin Very Happy

3. If my character was born in a different era, what would I change about him/her?

4. Rper x Character; how would our relationship go?
    We would sometimes talk and keep a distance away from each other, unless I fangirl and he just have to deal with me shaking him like a motherglubber xD. Though we would still treat each other as acquaintances.

5. Give one headcanon l have about my character(s).
    He wouldn’t harm Yuka if he gets her. They’ll just continue searching for a toilet and Satoshi. This would have been the chance that Morishige would be saved if Yuka gave him the chance.

6. Favourite thing about character.

7. What do I imagine when I think of my character?
    I dunno but I can see a shiny BG and glasses and him being cool and whatnot. Hahaha.

8. If I changed my character's clothing options, what would I change and why?

9. If my character were to be given a haircut by me, what would I do?

10. If my character were to die, how would I react?

11. What is character's biggest secret?
    He still have the remains of his broken glasses in his room. The one Kishinuma broke. It’s inside his desk.

12. What does RPer ship character with?

13. Worse moment for character.

14. Best moment for character.

15. What RPer secretly wants character to do.
    To have bromance with Yoshiki… > .> /shot

16. How character reacts to magic anons.

17. What RPer likes about character.
    He wears glasses.

18. What character prefers the most on Tumblr.

19. Most likely scenario for character on Tumblr.

20. What does RPer dislike about character?
    Not being dependent on others. He still have to be dependent on others sometimes, not just Mayu.
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

morishige-sakutarou
Page 1 of 1