日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Peaceful Afternoon"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

"Peaceful Afternoon" Empty
PostSubject: "Peaceful Afternoon"   "Peaceful Afternoon" I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun - 9:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : Barnaby snore lightly, leaning heavily on Kotetsu.

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : ‎*opens slowly his eyes as he feels a light breeze on his cheek. He starts to move a little but feels something onto his shoulder. When he sees Barnaby sleeping against him he does not want to move anymore and smiles nicely*...hey.. bunny? Wake up... *speaks softly*

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : He snuggles into him more, his arms sliding around Kotetsu's middle. He nuzzles his nose under his chin, a small smile playing on his lips as he dreams of happy times.

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : ‎*blushes a little and does not dare move as Barnaby seems in a good sleep. He looks at his innocent child face when he sleep and smiles more. Removes some blond hair to Barnaby's face.* Well I feel like a pillow now...

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : He mumbles in a half awake half asleep state "That's because you are a pillow..." he clings just a little tighter "Stop squirming so I can sleep...."

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : ‎*laughs a little and rubs sofly the blond hair* it's not a good idea Bunny-chan the wind rises and you will get cold if we stay here. You can continue your nap in an a cozy bed

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : He sighs and lets go of Kotetsu. He stretches and yawns, reaching for his toes. "It was such a beautiful day, where did this breeze come from?"

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : ‎*stretches too one of his arms behind his head holding the other arm lifted in air* hmm I don't know I did no pay attention. I fell asleep too >.<

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : He stands up, smiling" Come on Oji-San, we don't want you getting a cold" He offers his hand to help Kotetsu up.

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : ‎*finish to stretches his body and down his arm but takes Barnaby's hand to gets up with his help.* sankyu~ *takes a deep breah of good air in this start of evening his belly start to growl* >\\\<

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : He laughs "Oji-San, I can make fried rice for us if you'd like. You just have to ask nicely first." He smirks, walking inside.

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : Ho? have you improved you technic ? Bunny-chan u_u *follows him inside home and joins the kitchen*

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : ‎"Yes I have, I've been practicing lot! I cook more then just fried rice now!" he boasts proudly, chest puffed out.

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : ‎*laughs slightly* you became better than me then. That's almost the only thing I can cook. Okay then...*coughs* dear bunny chan can I have the honor to taste your awesome fried rice u_u please.

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : he smiles brightly, a rare thing even now. He nods, "I'd be happy to make you some fried rice....Kotetsu."

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : ‎*smiles happily as he hears his name said by Barnaby already happy to see his smile* need some help ?

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : he nods "Yeah, it's always more fun to cook with friends."

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : ‎*now he can't be more happy. He comes closer and takes all they need to cook properly*

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : he starts cooking, requesting kotetsu do certain things to help prepare the dish.

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : ‎*anyway it's more simple for him to find everything as he knows this kitchen better than Barnaby and goes to prepare the table*

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : he finishes up cooking, adding hos own little secret mixture for taste, a squirt or mayonaise and hot sauce, cooked in with the rice.

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : ‎*He finally puts everything on the table and goes back to Barnaby, one hand on his stomach* It's almost done? >///<

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : his lips twistinto a small smirk, a litttle chuckle bubbling out his lips "Yes, Oji-San, it's almost done. Go sit at the table and I'll serve the food."

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : Alright >.< *joins the dining room and sits down quietly at the table his stomach growling more as he can smell the good odor of the dinner from kitchen* Chhht! >///<

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : he walks in and poor some of the food onto Kotetsu'splate, then some on to his own "Go ahead, dig in, I'll join you in a moment." He returns to the kitchen

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : ‎*looks at what he does and smile But he prefers to wait that he's back to start eating*

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : he comes back out and sits acrossfrom him "Dig in, Oji-san!" He smiles and begis eating.n

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : bon appetite~ *stats to eat and smiles* Yummy ^.^ you're doing better than me. I should become jealous u_u

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : He chuckles, grinning "If you ask nicely, maybe, just maybe, I'll let you in on my secret ingrediants."

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : Ooo I se you have you little secret u_u I see now

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : He smiles, "But of course I have a secret, atleast for my fried rice.:

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : The, you should keep your secret for you, my fried rice could not be the Ojiisan fried rice anymore if I change something u_u

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : ‎"No, it wouldn't be your fried rice anymore....I like your fried rice just the wway it is, don't change it, Oji-San."

• Kaburagi Crusher Kotetsu : ‎*smiles more as he's touched by his words* I will not change it if you like it like that ^^ but do not forget to let me cook occasionally u_u

• Barnaby Bun Bun Brooks Jr. : He chuckles "Of course, Oji-San, I don't want to cook all the time." He smiles to himself at the thought of Kotetsu cooking for him, even if it's just fried rice most of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

"Peaceful Afternoon"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: Sanctis Mind :: I have no life, I have several :: Tiger&Bunny :: Games-
Jump to: