日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Endings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

Endings Empty
PostSubject: Endings   Endings I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 16:18

Ending #1 - Promise of Reunion

The best ending of the game.
Ib and Garry makes it out alive from the Fabricated World but leaving Mary burned to ashes.

You can achieve this ending by doing the following
:
  1. Don't kick the mannequin head by the mirror.
  2. Return Garry's coat once you wake up.
  3. Talk to Garry 7-9 times after returning the coat.
  4. Look at the Milk Puzzle portrait. Any answer will do.
  5. Choose any decision that will make Mary happy. Don't choose the ones that increase her anger.
  6. When you're using Garry after the room with the painting called "Red Eyes" and is about to pull the cords, don't pull the rightmost one which will make a doll fall. Just proceed to the correct one.
  7. Don't kick the persistent doll.
  8. Don't break any of the other mannequin heads. Just break the correct one.
  9. On the Sketchbook, talk to Garry on the Sunlight 7-9 times.
  10. Give Garry the Handkerchief you received from mother.
  11. Don't let yourself get captured by the Giant Doll on the part where you have to find the key in the doll room.
Back to top Go down
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endings   Endings I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 16:20

Ending #2 - Together, Forever

The second ending in the game. Mary succeeds in her goal to come to the real world and make friends, especially to someone with her own age and now lives with Ib's family. Meanwhile, Gary dies and is replaced by Mary.

How to get this ending
:
  1. Cover your eyes when Garry is about to kick the Mannequin head by the mirror.
  2. Don't give Garry his coat.
  3. Don't talk to Garry.
  4. Kick the persistent doll.
  5. Do anything to anger Mary.
  6. Don't take Garry's lighter when he dies.

These things happen when you do the ones I listed above.

1. The room wherein you pull the cord after the part where Garry splits up with Mary and Ib. Pull the rightmost cord and a mannequin's head will fall instead of a doll if you kicked the mannequin head on the mirror area. If you look at the mirror, Garry's head is jotted out but Ib is the only one who can see it.

2. On the room with the painting of 'Lady without her Umbrella', if you break all those mannequin heads instead of the correct one, more heads will spawn outside the room and a 'hanged' Ib will be shown on the sketchbook like in this video.

3. On the hide and seek area, if you go to the top-left portrait, you'll see a hanged Ib. You will see it again on the Sketchbook later on.

4. At the end, you will notice the candy Garry gave you. Mary will take and eat it. But if you eat the candy and take Garry's lighter for an item slot, Mary will tell you to take it away instead at the end.

Back to top Go down
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endings   Endings I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 16:21

Ending #3 - Memory's Crannies

The third ending of the game.
Ib and Garry manages to get out of the Fabricated World alive and leave Mary to ashes. However, they don't remember a thing when they arrived on the real world, forgotten what had happened on the other world and probably go back to their original lives.

You can achieve this ending by doing the following
:
  1. Don't talk to Garry
  2. Return his coat.
  3. Don't kick the mannequin head.
  4. Don't kick the persistent doll.
  5. Balance out Mary's anger. (i.e I chose 'I'd surrender myself' when she questions you)

If Garry doesn't die and Mary doesn't appear in the toy box after you fall, then you get this ending.
Back to top Go down
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endings   Endings I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 16:22

Ending #4 - Forgotten Portrait

The fourth ending of the game.
Ib is the only one who makes it out alive from the Fabricated World. Garry dies because of Mary playing with his rose and Mary dies by Ib for burning her portrait. Ib arrives at the gallery without any memories, but was surprised to see a new-familiar portrait hanged on the wall, replacing the 'Hanged Man' painting. It depicted a 'sleeping' man which is actually Garry.

How to achieve this ending
:
  1. Cover your eyes when Garry is about to kick the Mannequin head by the mirror.
  2. Don't give Garry his coat.
  3. Don't talk to Garry.
  4. Kick the persistent doll.
  5. Do anything to anger Mary.
  6. Take Garry's lighter when he dies.
  7. Leave and choose 'No' when Garry appears before you jump.
    (Optional: Get caught by the Giant Doll in the doll room.)

Note: Some of you may ask "I didn't do step # and step # but I still got this. Why is that?"
There is bond that we'll call in the game. If Garry dies, that means your bond with him is too low and Mary's anger is high. What is mentioned above lowers your bond with him.

Back to top Go down
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endings   Endings I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 16:23

Ending #5 - Ib All Alone

The fifth ending of the game or the so-called 'Bad Ending'.
There are three ways and kinds in obtaining Ending #5. The first type is when Ib comes with her fake mother instead of coming with Garry.

How to get this ending
:
  1. Before you jump to the painting and go back to the real world, choose to 'Go with mother' instead of going with Garry.

Just in case some people ask this question: 'Why is Ib seeing things?'
The answer lies in one of the books called 'Ruin of the Heart' on the room with the painting of 'Red Eyes'.

Ruin of the Heart
If your spirit suffers too much, you will soon start to hallucinate...
And in the end, you will be destroyed.
And more worrying yet...
Is that you will not even be conscious of that fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endings   Endings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: Together we are stronger :: What made our life :: Fandoms :: Ib (Game)-
Jump to: