日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tevella Lynch ~{ AU }~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

Tevella Lynch ~{ AU }~ Empty
PostSubject: Tevella Lynch ~{ AU }~   Tevella Lynch ~{ AU }~ I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep - 7:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• Full Name : Tevella Lynch

• Name at birth : Tevella Lynch

• Aliases/Nicknames : Tev', Teva, Felicia

• Philosophy : "No one comes to see me without a deal in mind"
    "You're free to think that you're idiot, but you're idiot to think that you're free"

• Title(s) : Trouble Maker

• Preferred name : Teva

• Age/Date of Birth : November 11, almost 26 years

• Sex : Female

• Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity : Does not cares

• Skin Tone : Slightly tanned

• Height : 168Cm

• Weight : 56 Kg

• Build : Athletic

• Eyes : Emerald

• Hair : They are supposed to be black but she dyed blue

• Clothes Style : Usually black, very feminine and rather Sexy. She like tight clothes to show her forms, lace and cook are her preferences.

• Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc. : She has fallen angel wings tattooed almost on her whole back and some piercing on her ears, plus one on her tongue, her bottom lip and her navel

• Special Abilities/Skills : Control any material containing any kind of metal by distance ike a kinesist

• Hobbies : Lying, stealing, scamming people and stuff

• Interests : Things of value or specials

• Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities : She controls very badly her power and avoids to use it. She has a very strong temper for a girl and say what she thinks, it does not please to everyont and causes some problems. She's very clumsy for everything. She attracts cats and does not even knows why but it's a problem sometimes. She likes to drink (she is not an alcoholic) alcohol is one of her weakness but she can absolutely not bear it,... but it makes her confess some things.

• Lives with : Her cats

• Current Relationship Status : Naught

• Job : She's supposed to be a lawyer but she prefer to be moneylender, informant, rogue and robber at night for the last
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

Tevella Lynch ~{ AU }~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: Sanctis Mind :: I have no life, I have several :: Tiger&Bunny :: Chara-
Jump to: