日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With ask-zeus-saintseiya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

With ask-zeus-saintseiya Empty
PostSubject: With ask-zeus-saintseiya   With ask-zeus-saintseiya I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 10:48

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

ask-zeus-saintseiya wrote:
Greetings, my good gods *smiles a bit*. it has been a long time since the last time we met... How are you been, guys?

askrp-twins-and-morphia-gods wrote:
Thanatos : *crosses his arms, staying in a corner, grunting* tch!

Hypnos : *bows slightly to greet the Lord of Gods with respect* It’s nice to see you again, please I apologize for the rudeness of my brother. *takes a look at the others gods close to him*

Gods of dreams : *the four gods bowed respectfully, all lined up behind Hypnos, and speak like one voice* Greetings

*Looks Thanatos and smiles* You never change ... Is good to see you too.

Thanatos : *frowns while he looks at the prestigious God then looks away, sulking like a child*

Hypnos : *sighs slightly for the behavior of his twin then he clears his voice* And mat ask what do we owe the honor of your visit in our humble domain?

Gods fo dreams : *they stay inclined with respect, head down*

*Smiles calmly* I wanted to see you all. That’s it, my good Hypnos *closed his eyes*. I see that your children have grown … I’m glad.

Thanatos : *wants to say something but he better keep his mouth close when Hypnos is here so, he just growls in his corner*

Hypnos : I feel honored by your concern *looks back at the four gods as they stay very quiet like him* They are rather glad to get out from Morphia, just for a while

Ikelos : *grunts slightly* I did not want to leave Phobia if it’s to do nothing here….

Oneiros : Ikelos, please…. stay quite… you’re not in front of anyone else. *very calm*

Phantasos : *the young god, in his femal forme, raises a little her head but stays on the floor with respect like her brothers* I agree with Ikelos, how they will need us, we get pretty bored *pouts a bit*

Morpheus : *no only one who remains silent*

It is not necessary to lower their heads... you are gods like me *smiles calmly*. In order to have communication, it is necessary look each other in the eyes.

Gods of dreams : *look at each other then look up at the Lord of Gods*

Phantasos : So, dear Zeus~ Do you have something in mind that we could do ?

Oneiros : Phantasos… how many time I’ll have to tell you not to be so familiar.

Phantasos : Aw it’s okay Onei-san~ This God is so comprehentive *the fem god tilts her head on the side and smiles with a playful face* Maa~ They are all so stuck and cold

Hypnos : *clears his throat* Would you like some tea, Zeus-sama?

Phantasos : Hey! I asked a question f— *looks at the glare that her father gave to her*.. f-first…… O-okay…nevermind *pouts*

A cup of tea sounds good, my good Hypnos *smiles*. And Phantasos, my lady … you can ask me anything. I promise not to get angry.

Phantasos : Tee hee~ See?! *sticks her tongue out in front of Oneiros but will never dare to do the same with Hypnos* You’re so kind dear Zeus *she bows a second time then gets close to the prestigious god*

Oneiros : *blinks a couple of time but then adopt a monotne face and sighs deeply* You’re so incorrigible, Phantasos

Thanasos : *snaps his finger to call some servants and they bring some tea for everyone*

Phantasos : So so dear Zeus, tell me what it’s possible to do in that pretty world not to get too bored, pleaaase~ ?

*Smiles* …Well…what would you do to you, Phantasos? long time that I do something fun …*sigh*. I have had a lot of work *thinks*…Much work, complaint, complaint … more complaints, attempts of dethronement, complaints …I said complaints?

Phantasos : *blinks* hm… yes you did, pretty much… Aww it must be soooo boring being the Lord of the Gods *she floats a little in the air, crosses her legs and puts his chin over her hands* I would like to get some fun for once~

Hypnos : *invites Zeus to join his table and puts a cup of tea for him*

*sits* Is very boring, Phantasos, but…all worship me! *chuckles a bit*. thanks for the cup of tea♫

Back to top Go down

With ask-zeus-saintseiya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: Belzy World :: Feet on the floor, mind in the RP :: Saint Seiya :: Games-
Jump to: