日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With pandora-messanger-of-destruction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

With pandora-messanger-of-destruction Empty
PostSubject: With pandora-messanger-of-destruction   With pandora-messanger-of-destruction I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 10:41

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

askrp-twins-and-morphia-gods wrote:
Thanatos : Oh? Look at what we have there, if it’s not our prett doll~

pandora-messanger-of-destruction wrote:
-Steps back biting her lips by impotence and fear-T-Thana …tos- sama

Thanatos : *the taller man gets a litle closer to the young woman and tends on of his hands to take some of her hair between his fingers, playing with it* Aw~ This is fear that I can see in your beautiful eyes, my dear ?

-tears fill his eyes, looking away and his face slightly away from the God in contempt for touching her…-I…-denies trying to hide his fear-

Thanatos : *looks at those beautiful dark hair, flowing down from his fingers like water* I asked you a question… don’t make me wait too long for your answer, my dear…

-Trembling slightly denies-no Thanatos … sama no …I … I have no fear because fear is for the weak …and I … I have a job to do…-closes his eyes as tears run down her cheeks-I care for my dear lord … Hades…-

Thanatos : *he tilts his head on the side and smirks, looking at those tears over her pale cheeks* Ho really ? *his hands gets closer to her face and slightly dries her tears with his fingertips* So worried that it makes you cry ? Poor thing… Have no fear for our dear Lord, everything will be alright.

-said shuddering at the touch-h…hai Thanatos sama…-Pretty annoying and full of helplessness showing a blush, cheek touches that had dared to touch-

Thanatos : Well~ *pulls back his hand to break this contact with her* As you said, you have a job to do, so… *smirks* I’ll let you go for this time. Go make a good work, Pandora. If not… *his eyes become even more colder and the tone of his voice too* You already know what can happen, right…?

-holds the air for a moment-…hai…-looks down remembering the painful punishments imposed on it forever-Thanatos…sama…-barely able to breathe to last mention-

Thanatos : Nice~ *he smiles slightly* Make your dear Lord proud of you…*laughs a little with mockery* if he really cares! Oh but, I wonder… where are your dear Kitty and faithful guard dog? *is talking about Cheshire and Rhadamanthys*

-Close your eyes containing a little fear-They do their work before my lord…They are hunting the dirty knights of Athena…my sir thanatos-Flashes looking down-

Back to top Go down

With pandora-messanger-of-destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: Belzy World :: Feet on the floor, mind in the RP :: Saint Seiya :: Games-
Jump to: