日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With askrp-red-eyes-blue-ties

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

With askrp-red-eyes-blue-ties Empty
PostSubject: With askrp-red-eyes-blue-ties   With askrp-red-eyes-blue-ties I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug - 1:18

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
askrp-red-eyes-blue-ties wrote:
“W-what!? F-Father?” she blinked a couple of times but then covered her face since she wasn’t in her original form. “W-What do you w-want?”.

king-of-dolls wrote:
*upside down in his frame and puts his fingers on the edge to pull himself until he can show an half of his face, his mess of hair hanging in the air*

- Reeeeed~

*lets drop himself in a big thud inside of the frame then shows his whole face, has big red eyes looking straight at Red*

- Wait…waiiit…

*puts his hands on the floor and crawls slowly toward her, an half of his long blue body coming out from the frame*

- What is that Joooke?!

*one of his hands pulls slightly her hair, then her clothes as he sniffs them*

- What is THAAAT !!

“H-Hey!….” She pouts and moves back from the king, “I don’t like it as much as you do….A pink epidermis isn’t what I am fond of but what can I do…At least I can communicate with Garry this way~.”She does little mini jumps while holding her hands close to her lips. “Oh he doesn’t flee or anything.”.

king-of-dolls wrote:
*his big eyes glowing red as he raises his body tending his long arms and reached an impressive size*

- whooo said that I LIFED IT !!!?

*hits the ground with one of his larges hands and it shakes the whole room*

- It is an ABOMINATION !!!

*as he is screaming, all the dolls are hiding in a corner and tremble but they raise their head when they hear "Garry"*

- Ooow this man agaaain...

*He rolls his big eyes and put his chin on his two large hands with a pout*

- Whaaat is so interesting with this paaale man

Frowns when the king gets angry, “Don’t say that! He is an amazing pale man! And I’m in love with him!” She turns red and her mind starts to go into a day dream. “Ah~ So amazing.”.

king-of-dolls wrote:
*some little dolls get closer too Red to get hidden behind her legs and some other get closer to the king and pat his arms*

- Oi! Reeed *snaps his fingers in front of her face* Stay with uuus!

Red frowns from the snapping in front of her face. “Father! I like adventuring out. This is how I met Mary and Garry….I don’t like to stay here…” She bends down and pats some of the dolls on the head. “Go with father I can’t help you.”.

king-of-dolls wrote:
Back to top Go down

With askrp-red-eyes-blue-ties
Page 1 of 1