日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With roses-and-macarons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

With roses-and-macarons  Empty
PostSubject: With roses-and-macarons    With roses-and-macarons  I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug - 0:41

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
roses-and-macarons wrote:
The woman stopped in her tracks as soon as she notices all of the terrifying dolls, along with the large portrait of the doll. Fear runs through her entire body and she begins taking slow steps backwards.

king-of-dolls wrote:
*The big doll seems bored, lazily installed over the edge, his two long arms lying on the floor under his frame but from his head you can see only a big mess of black “hair”*

- How straaange….

*he sniffs the air around and raises a little his head, showing only an half of his face, his big red eyes looking at the new visitor*

- Guuurl ? I was sure it was supposed to be a maaan~

*lifts one of his longs arms and one of his fingers poke Garry’s forehead*

- Whyyy, What are yooou?

*His big eyes glowing red and Garry can hears the door locked by itself*

As the doll’s eyes became fixed on Garry, she began to tremble. She continues backing away, quicker now. The woman feels as if she can’t even open her mouth to reply to the large doll. Her heart beats faster and faster as the large, blue hand comes her way. When she feels the doll’s soft finger against her forehead, she let out a small yelp. “I…I-I…” Garry tried to explain herself, but that was all she managed to get out. She backed away as far as she could, for she was against the wall now. She hears the door beside her lock. The lady feels as if her heart is going to stop at any moment.

However, all she ended up doing was stand against the wall, trying to speak. But she just kept repeating that same sound, her voice shaky. “I..I…I…”

king-of-dolls wrote:
*puts his large blue hand down his long fingers tapping nervously on the floor*

- I... I ... Iiiii

*he clenches his fist and hits the ground just next to the supposed man*

- We don't like this song you're singiiing !!! Change it! You whaaat?!

*all the little disturbed dolls around the room turn their head and laughs at the poor purple haired woman*

- Weeell at least, you make them laaaugh

*calms down a little*

Garry fell to the floor as soon as the doll hit the ground. She began trembling even more. The woman opened her mouth again, trying to speak again. “B-b-but I’m not…S-singing..” She stared at all of the disturbing dolls before her. Garry was terrified. She didn’t know what to do. “I-I’m sorry.” she said, her voice quivering. “P-p-please…Let me out..”

king-of-dolls wrote:

king-of-dolls wrote:

king-of-dolls wrote:
Back to top Go down

With roses-and-macarons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: ThanEros Univers :: RP is life but life is not a RP :: Ib (Game) :: Games-
Jump to: