日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With ib-in-wonderland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

With ib-in-wonderland Empty
PostSubject: With ib-in-wonderland   With ib-in-wonderland I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug - 17:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ib-in-wonderland wrote:
"Hello. Nice to meet you~" Ib smiled politely. She was getting used to seeing strangers following her, some of them who look very similar to others. "My name is Ib. May I ask what your name is?"

askrp-fallen-blue-petals wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“Hello there, Ib you say?”
The tall man bows slightly to greet the young girl.
“My name’s Garry. Nice to meet you too Ib.”

ib-in-wonderland wrote:
Ib giggled and replied, "Thank you, Garry. What are you doing here, in this Wonderland? Do you live here, just like the little blue doll I met earlier?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“Ah so, you have already met a Blue Doll?… But you don’t seem scared or anything… is this world does not scary you ?”

He tilts his head and blinks, rather surprised. Everyone he has met here became quickly scared and sometimes completely insane

ib-in-wonderland wrote:
“Yes, and she’s really adorable~ She’s one of the first friends I made in here!” she grinned happily. “Of course I’m not scared, Garry… I’m not scared of anything much~ Besides, it’s much more interesting here than in the real world… No parents to boss you around here, and no rules!~”

“M…Maybe you’re right… I can’t say. I don’t reall remember the other the world out of the painting world… but no rules you say Dear if you want to stay alive her, you should follow some rules.”

He sighs. She was young and if she was not scared she was the kind of person who find this univers funny. After all, this artist was thinking about it when he created that world.

“Alright… Ib”

The tall man gets on a knee to be at her level and puts his hands over her shoulders

“At any moment, If you need som help, do not hesitate to call me, okay?”

He smiles brightly and lends his little finger to her to seal this promise.

ib-in-wonderland wrote:
“Stay alive..? Hmm… the only way I can die here is if my rose withers… and I have my rose safe here~” she looks for the rose in her pocket, but can’t find it. “That’s strange…” she said uneasily, “I know it’s here somewhere…” she started to panic when she can’t find it in both her skirt pockets. “I-I can’t find my rose anywhere!”

He looks at his own hand which remains in the air without response from Ib and tilts his head. More the little girl gets in panic and more the young man gets stressed

“Oh my…. don’t tell me that you have lost it… Where do you have your head?! There is not a good place to place this kind of things!”

He sighs and tries to keep calm and think straight

“Alright hm… I think the best thing is retrace your steps and try to find it… I will accompany you, if you don’t mind”

ib-in-wonderland wrote:

ib-in-wonderland wrote:

Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

With ib-in-wonderland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: Sanctis Mind :: I have no life, I have several :: Ib (Game) :: Games-
Jump to: