日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With zoeyragequits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

With zoeyragequits Empty
PostSubject: With zoeyragequits   With zoeyragequits I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug - 13:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
zoeyragequits wrote:
A girl wandered around aimlessly, not quite sure where she was but didn’t pay much attention to it. Walking a bit she was startled when a painting jumped off the wall and started clawing its way to her. She shrieked, discovering that being here was no longer harmless, and ran off in the other direction.

askrp-fallen-blue-petals wrote:
The purple haired man was walking out quietly from a corridor when he heard the familiar growl of one of these ladies Painted. It blinks surprised when he hears the sound moving in the hallway and turns around. Why the lady started to move? He received his answer when a girl knocks against him, coming out from the corridor He falls back on his buttocks and looks up at the girl

“W-What are you doing there?!”

Not the time for any questions, the lady is approaching too quickly, Then without thinking, the young man gets up and grabs the arm of the girl running towards a door, he enters into the room, pushing the girl inside and closes quickly the dor behind them

“Phew… it was close…”

zoeyragequits wrote:
Panting as she ran the girl glanced behind her to see the thing approaching far too quickly for her liking. Of course she happened to turn her head at the wrong time and smacked right into someone. Glancing up she was a bit relieved to find she wasn’t the only one here.

“I-I” She began to stutter nervous and afraid before the man pulled her up by her arm running her to safety. As soon as they were in the room and he had released her she fell to her knees in a coughing fit, she had asthma. It wasn’t that bad but it was enough to cause her some problems. As soon as it finished she managed to mumble a,

“T-thank you.”

The purple haired man remains close to the door, his ear against the surface, listening at any noise coming from outside and jumps when the lady angrily bangs against the door. He steps back from it then joins the young girl and crouched beside her to be at her level.

“Oh my,… are you okay?”

Gently he puts his hands on her shoulders and looks at her, trying to see if she was injured or something.

“I’ll let you catch your breath back, there is something I can do?”

zoeyragequits wrote:

zoeyragequits wrote:

zoeyragequits wrote:

Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

With zoeyragequits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: Sanctis Mind :: I have no life, I have several :: Ib (Game) :: Games-
Jump to: