日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With once-sane-girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

With once-sane-girl Empty
PostSubject: With once-sane-girl   With once-sane-girl I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 15:52

The life in blue, for better and for worse
([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

askrp-fallen-blue-petals wrote:
*I must have a very… very big problem of memory, I don’t remember how it happened but… it looks like it really happened. I can pinch the back of my hand, bite my arm, slap my cheek, I can still feel pain, so that means I’m wide awake… It was not a dream… Well should I say a nightmare ?*

The young man shakes his head and slaps softly his two cheeks to get out of his thoughts. He might try to remember, he had no memory of how he found himself Married to one of the little blue dolls. It was not a drama either, knowing it was temporary. One week, not so terrible after all and most of the blue dolls were pretty nice with him since he has learned not to be scared by them anymore and lives with them around.

“I’ll look smart if I can not even differentiate her from the rest…”

Saying that, he blinks a couple of time then shoves his hand in the pocket of his coat to find a nice little red ribbon. HE looks at this around his finger adn sighs slightly.

“Well…. it was for Red but if I put it on the doll, I can recognize her easily”

He gets up and walks slowly to reach the purple hallway.

“I don’t even know her name, do they all have a name? Oooooi, little blue doooll!!”

once-sane-girl wrote:
“Hello Garry, I’ve been waiting for you,” says the little blue doll not far ahead of him. It was leaning against the wall with a smile on its face. Its head was turned slightly to look at Garry, “This week here will be really fun. Don’t you think?”

The tall man jumps a little in surprise when he hears his name and looks around then down at the little Blue Doll. He gets closer and put a knee on the floor to be at her level.

“Hi… dear?”

He looks pretty uneasy but… it’s not everyday that you have to date with a bride done with tissue, cotton and thread. He gently takes the little ‘toy’ between his hands and holds her to sit the blue doll on his lap.

“I have something for you”

He takes the red rebbon to show it and smiles slightly.

“Do you have à name or, how should I call you?”

once-sane-girl wrote:
“A name I guess you can call me Anise, I always liked that name in the books Mary would read me,” the doll sat limply on his lap having nothing in it for support. “And the ribbon is lovely! But it reminds me of that little girl.”

Keep smiling and puts his hands behind her back to support her a little.

"Anise, you say? Such a pretty name you have chose dear"

Lets only one hand behind her back and plays with the ribbon between the fingers of the other hand, looking at the reflection of light on the satin fabric

"which little girl? If you like it, may I put it in your hair?"

once-sane-girl wrote:

once-sane-girl wrote:

once-sane-girl wrote:

once-sane-girl wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

With once-sane-girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: Sanctis Mind :: I have no life, I have several :: Ib (Game) :: Games-
Jump to: