日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With ask-adult-mary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

With ask-adult-mary Empty
PostSubject: With ask-adult-mary   With ask-adult-mary I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 14:13

askrp-fallen-blue-petals started following [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ask-adult-mary wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“How did you find your way here?” She looked at the two newcommers. She recognized both of them. Garry and Ib were back. It was time to have some fun with the lavender haired man and the the brunette.

askrp-fallen-blue-petals wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The tall man blinked surprised
“Woah little… I mean Mary, is that you?!”
He scratches his head and seems a little disturbed
“I must have been here longer than I thought, Since when did you grown up as much?!”

ask-adult-mary wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“It’s been many years. But someone you have found your way back in, and it’s my time to leave you peasants in here.” She laughed and pulled out a few throwing knifes. ”And I guess since one of these mannequin heads turned me into a demon hunter I should hunt you~”

Garry looked confused about what she just said so she explained, “I read that demons were bad things and because you’re a bad thing I must hunt you. I also read in one of the books that when you hunt something, you kill it. But then you sometimes eat it, but why would I eat human…” She sat there rambling giving Garry some time to think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Even more surprised and rather confused right now, why Mary seemed so hateful against him. Did he does something to her that he does not remember ? It may be possible as his memory was very bad and it happens all the time that he forget some things

“Oh woah what?! W…Wait, this is a new game that you want to play, r…right ? Or something like that …? I… I’m not sure I want to play that kind of game with you dear Mary”

He feels the sweat beading on his forehead. He knows how Mary can be serious at this kind of game… very too serious in fact. He steps back a little. It was unfair, even if he does not remember exactly why or how, it’s him who must be angry against Mary to have being stuck here in that crazy world that has made him completely out of his mind.

“Y… you have enough of monsters around in that place for your entertainment not to hunt me….. I guess”

ask-adult-mary wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“You thought I was just joking about hunting you? You’re a demon and I’m your hunter.” She smiled. ”You better get ready to play Garry~ Cause this will be a long game of you suffering.”

She shuffled through her dress pockets dragging out a few throwing knifes and placed them between her fingers.

“You better run Garry, because there will be nowhere to hide.” She giggled and got ready to toss a throwing knife at his head.

“A… all right … c-c-calm down Mary okay I… I really don’t to play this game with you… especially if I’m the target”
He steps back even more and jumps when his back bumps against the wall. He pats the wall behind him nervously with his two hands… yeah, a bloody true wall in his way…
“Mary that’s not fair! Even if I’m there since a long time, you know this world better than me and you can controle some thingd more easily too. What I have against you? And why do you treat me that way? I dd not do anything!”
He stands against the wall ready to avoid her dangerous weapons as he can and takes a deep breath to calm down a little.

ask-adult-mary wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“But Garry, don’t you understand that the only way you’ll ever get out is if you win our game~?” She stared at him smirking. ”I’ll give you three minutes to run, but you just have to remember you can’t hide from me~”

She turned her back and started to count. Once three minutes were up she would be on the hunt.

ask-adult-mary wrote:
[img][/img]

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

With ask-adult-mary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: Sanctis Mind :: I have no life, I have several :: Ib (Game) :: Games-
Jump to: