日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With wildtigerwearinggreen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

With wildtigerwearinggreen  Empty
PostSubject: With wildtigerwearinggreen    With wildtigerwearinggreen  I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug - 10:26

First met between two Tigers

wildtigerwearinggreen wrote:

Kotetsu groaned as he woke up on his bed, having once more drunk too much last night. He frowned though, because he didn’t remember walking upstairs that night and as intoxicated has he had been it was highly unlikely that he had even attempted.

urobt wrote:

Ebi-chan : It was such a very nice day for the young android. Last night he was very lucky when he found the famous Kotetsu, staggering to reach his apartment. The other one seemed too drunk to notice at who he was talking when the android had offered his assistance. It was easy for him to carry the man until his bed and undress him so he could sleep more comfortably. Now the looks-alike was trying to make a good breakfast for Kotetsu in the kitchen, humming slightly but it slowly began to smell the burnt…

The man frowned, sitting up with one hell of a headache and he held his head, just to smell that something was burning.

Instantly he was wide-awake and up, stormed down the stairs to see that a) somebody was in his kitchen, cooking, and b) said somebody looked a lot like him.

“The toaster is burning!” he assessed quickly and reached to pull the plug before anything worse could happen.

urobt wrote:

Ebi-chan : The young android smiles brightly when he hears the man down the stairs, not wondering why he was so fast to come in the kitchen.

- Ah Kaburagi-san! I’m glad to see you finally aw—

No time to say more as he sees the man walking quickly to unplug the toaster. He has finally the reflex to sniff the air and winces slightly by pinching his nose

- Beuh it smells bad! I’m sorry, I did not noticed, I was busy with the— waaaah my omelet !!

He quickly removed the pan from the heat, just in time to save a part of the breakfast and sighs of relief

Kotetsu used a towel to quench the flames, sighing in relief when the toaster wasn’t completely ruined, but he’d have to get it repaired later on. It ends up thrown into the corner of the kitchen, as he falls against the counter, breathing heavily from the sudden excitement.

“Thank goodness,” he mumbled, running a hand over his face and hair to stop the world from spinning too fast.

It was only then that he was able to take a look at his guest, frowning slightly. “…Hello there?” he asked, wondering how else he was supposed to ask the other what the hell he was doing here without sounding impolite. He had tried to make him breakfast after all.

urobt wrote:

Ebi-chan : He looked at what the man was doing then snaps out of his daze when he speaks to him. The android ignores the man for a moment while he puts the omelet onto a plate and places it over the counter just in front of Kotetsu, smiling again.

- Hello Kaburag T. Kotetsu, Do you feel better ain this nice morning ?

As he speaks, he is busy in the kitchen to prepare a glass of water. He did not imagine for one second that the man may be surprised by its presence in his own apartment and acted as if everything was normal.

“I… well. I assume you brought me to bed, since I can’t remember getting there on my own,” Kotetsu tried to put the pieces together. “My head hurts like hell, but I’m glad my kitchen is still in one piece.”

Thankfully he takes the glass of water. “What’s more important though: Who are you and what are you doing here?”

urobt wrote:

Ebi-chan : - That's right, you were in a very bad state last night, I could not leave you alone like that

He seems very glad to be there as he does not stop to smile with the same brightly face of Kotetsu

- Hm...I think you need something that makes bubble in your water for your head, but I don't know how to find it

He makes a little pout then listen carefuly at what he says, when he asks who he is, he bows respectfully to greet him.

- My name is Tetsu, but people used to call me Ebi-chan, and as I said, I just wanted to help and... Aaaah I wanted to meet you Kaburagi T. Kotetsu!

Finally he glomps over him, no matter about the counter between us and wraps his arms around his neck to give him a big hug... maybe a little too tight

“Yeah, some aspirin, it’s in the cabinet,” Kotetsu replied, staring when the other introduced himself and then proceeded to hug the shit out of him, almost literally.

“Uwah! Stop! Too strong! I mean, I’m glad you’re happy to see me, but stop!” he protested and struggled to get out of the other’s hold. For some reason, he was reminded of an overly happy puppy.

urobt wrote:

Ebi-chan : And he looked really like that if he had a tail he would be able to shake it joyously. He forget often that he is heavier, harder and stronger than a normal human and jumps lightly when Kotetsu struggles in his grip then lets him go

- I... I'm sorry, I did not want to hurt you but... You can't imagine how I'm happy to finally meet you!!

He stands up and go to the cabinet, trying to find the thingy that makes bubbles in water while Kotetsu recovers from his emotions. He was looking at the pictures on medicine packaging as he was not able to read and when he finally sees the image of the pill that makes bubbles he takes one to plunge it into the glass

- There, you will feel better with it!

He bends down against the counter to watch the pill being consumed in water and looks at the bubbles that it makes, squinting over the glass.

Coughing slightly, Kotetsu stares at the other, shaking his head after he had recovered. “…what are you, if I may ask?” he said, reaching into the cabinet again to get the aspirin instead of the cough medicine. He swallowed some of the pills that didn’t have to be dissolved in water and helped himself to a fresh glass of water while the other watched the pill being dissolved with utter curiousity.

urobt wrote:

Ebi-chan : The young android stays focused until the pill rises to the surface in the glass then looks up at the hero and blinks a couple of time, surprised to see him swallows some other pills. He looks at his useles glass and pouts a little, maybe it was the wrong medicine. He plays with it in his hand by rotating the liquid in the glass and holds his head leaning on the counter

- I’m an android… well, more precisely I am the tertiary program of the android that you have just in front of you

“Ah,” Kotetsu said wisely, even though he only understood the part of the other being an android. Since his previous experiences with androids hadn’t been of the nice sort, he wondered if that hug earlier was an attack or if he had just overdone it.

“And um… you’re here… because you wanted to meet me?” he asked, just a tad bit suspicious that the other wanted to assassinate him. Why was beyond him, but still.

urobt wrote:

Ebi-chan : Gets up and face to Kotetsu, looking at him and trying to find a way to explain it the most simply possible. He crosses his arms against his chest and rubs his beard that looks exactly the same that the one of Kotetsu except that it is artificial

- hm... it's so complicated. Well, in fact, this android *he shows himself completely with his hands* Is supposed to kill you to replace you in that world, I think you've already experienced that in the past. He's called Black Tiger but the original name of his program was "H-01". I'm talking about the main program of this body but I am the third program... You get it ?

“Ah,” Kotetsu repeated, looking just like before. “…No,” he then admitted. “I mean, I get what you want to say, but I don’t understand it fully. That’s okay though!” he protested when the android looked like he wanted to explain again. “As long as you don’t mean any harm to me, I’m fine. Do you have somewhere you belong to?” he asked, wondering if the other was going to leave soon or if he had to take care of him now.

urobt wrote:

Ebi-chan : He was ready to explain again but finally sighs, he did not want anyone considers him as a threat

- Ah never! I would not hurt anyone! even if... sometimes *head down* It happened that I became a bit naughty... but only to defend! Really, I'm not dangerous, BT is a real danger!

He keeps his head down and tries to defend himself as he can, live in the same body than a monster like Black Tiger had never been easy for him this is why he never dared to get out and had never dared to approach Kotetsu, which is the main target

- Since you're talking about it... I... I don't want to go back there again... you know ? I want to become human, even if I know it's not possible

he loos up at the old fashioned hero, when you can see his face, you can't image that it's an android as his expressions look so true, now Kotetsu can see a certain sadness over his face,the same face than him when he's sad, and Kotetsu is the best to recognize these expressions

- Can I... stay with you ? I will not be a hindrance, I promise and I can do everything you want me to do to help you!

It was risked, as Ebi was the weakest of the three programs, the others could take its place at any time with ease but he was ready to deal with it for the secure of Kotetsu If he would be agree to keep him

“Jeez, stop it with the puppy eyes, I get it already,” Kotetsu sighed and finished his water. “You like me so much that you want to become like me, but not me because you’re not evil like… the others.”

At this point he thought that there were more than just this one android, so he considered himself safe with this one. And then he wondered just why he deserved this stray puppy.

“So. If you’re going to live here you need something to eat. What do you eat normally? And, what else can you do besides… cooking?” he asked, nodding towards the slightly burned omelette. Which he wanted to try because he was getting really hungry.

urobt wrote:

Ebi-chan : He nods quickly and happily as the other one seems to understand everything and his smile comes back over his face. But when he's talking about eat, he tilts his head then shakes it to say no

- Ah no matter about it! I can eat but I don't really need it like you, It is only to imitate humans but it is not necessary... Even if... it's funny to do everything like them.

his skills were another problem... He was not really able to do anything and he had to learn many more things but he really wanted to be helpful. He rubs his nape nervously, the same habit has Kotetsu and looks away

- Er I can... clean up your home! and... and... hm... I can do my best to cook better too and... hm, let me see *rubs his beard* well finally you jut have to ask and I will do! Then... we will see? *clumsy smile so innocent*

Kotetsu nodded, assessing what the other could do and then thought he’d just start with one of the problems at hand. “Well, next time I need dissolvable painkillers, take these,” he explains, getting another pack of pills out of the cabinet. “See here? This says ‘Aspirin’. Put in at least two of those. It’ll help better against a headache than this,” he explained, showing him the package of the cough medicine that he had used earlier. “This is against severe coughing.”

urobt wrote:

Ebi-chan :

urobt wrote:

Ebi-chan :

urobt wrote:

Ebi-chan :

urobt wrote:

Ebi-chan :
Back to top Go down

With wildtigerwearinggreen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: ThanEros Univers :: RP is life but life is not a RP :: Tiger&Bunny :: Games-
Jump to: