日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With kaburagi-kaede

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

With kaburagi-kaede Empty
PostSubject: With kaburagi-kaede   With kaburagi-kaede I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul - 13:52

With the Tumblr Crushes:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

urobt wrote:

Hichi & Ebi : *hugs tightly Kaede*

kaburagi-kaede wrote:

! -Hugs back- Woah~! -She giggles.- that’s new~!

urobt wrote:

B.Tiger : Forget it lassie, they are just stupid =o=

kaburagi-kaede wrote:

-She looks at him- blah blah~ I think they are better than you >:3

urobt wrote:

B.Tiger : I believe that’s what everyone thinks =o= Anyway, this is MY body and I don’t want to… hug you anymore so they just have to stay quite ==#

kaburagi-kaede wrote:

Spoiler:
Bawww… killjoy! -She pouts.- that’s what you’re a bad guy, no?

urobt wrote:

B.Tiger : That’s why people call me “B” Tiger sweety~ *smirks* now you should look elsewhere see if I’m there~

kaburagi-kaede wrote:

… I think I didn’t understand what you said… -She sighs and looks at him, places her fist in her hip- and why are you THAT bad?

urobt wrote:

B.Tiger : Oi… Did I asked why are you so stupid ? Stop with you silly questions

kaburagi-kaede wrote:

Silly question isn’t exist! -She sticks out her tongue and sighs.- Why am I still trying to talk with you?… okay, bye you~ -Turns around and starts to leave-

urobt wrote:

B.Tiger : tch! Show me it again and I’m gonna cut it out of your big mouth, silly girl. It’s me who waste my time with you! *looking at her leave and crosses his arms against his chest as a brat*

Last edited by ThanEros on Thu 26 Jul - 17:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

With kaburagi-kaede Empty
PostSubject: Re: With kaburagi-kaede   With kaburagi-kaede I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul - 15:51

Magic Anone

kaburagi-kaede wrote:

You both don’t look like bad guys now~ -She giggles.-

urobt wrote:

B.Tiger : Ho really ? *smirks and get a slingshot, raises it and points Kaede, closing an eye and sticks his tongue out* wanna see lassie ?

Ouro : *sits under a tree and looks up from his book then raises his glasses with his hand without tattoo but does not say anything*

kaburagi-kaede wrote:

P-pfff! Don’t you have a better weapon? -She chuckles.- I can evade easily your attacks if you will use that thing! -She looks at Ouro- oh? you’re really quiet, don’t you?

urobt wrote:

B.Tige : Don’t be so sure silly girl! *pulls on the elastic ready to shoot*

Ouro : *sighs deeply*… stop it

B.Tiger : Eh?! but…*lowers his weapon and pouts disappointed* tch! *croses his arms and looks way*

Ouro : *closes his book but keep his finger between the pages* What do you want ?

kaburagi-kaede wrote:

-She giggles until she hears his question- … tsk… sincerely… u-usually I can’t see kids here, is bored be the only one…

Do you both want to play something?

urobt wrote:

Ouro : *tilts his head* …Play ? *does not really seem sure to understand what she want*

B.Tiger : *gets closer to the young girl and turns around her, only observer* how old is the lassie, hm ?

kaburagi-kaede wrote:

Play! you know, when you have fun alone or with others… you both didn’t play before?? -She looks at B. Tiger.- … I’m 11 years old…

urobt wrote:

B.Tiger : hm… *raises his hand with the idea to rubs his beard but…. no beard and rubs his nape, looking away* why an older girl would play with us ?

Ouro : *looks at his book then up again at the little girl* I think not… people do not approach us…

kaburagi-kaede wrote:

… Hey! I’m not THAT older~ -She giggles.- and you always can play! no matter your age! -She looks at Ouro.- … I’m here, no? Come on~! you both can decide the first game!

urobt wrote:

Ouro : But… I don’t know any games *looks at his book again and does not seem to want to leave it, his fingers between the pages to keep the good one*

B.Tiger : And I don’t want to play with a silly girl >w<

kaburagi-kaede wrote:

… Aagh… She checks her backpack and pulls out something from it- Hey! B~! -She throws a water gun to him.- Are you sure you don’t want to play?

urobt wrote:

B.Tiger : Hey my name is not, wow >.< *gets the water and looks at this thingy* What is it ? *shakes it and turns it in all sense* what do you want me to do with it =o= I can not even hurt anyone with that thing *pushes the trigger unintentionally oward Ouro and looks at the water spray* Oops «’

Ouro : …*look at his book ruined without worrying about his wet clothes* Can’t hurt anyone…? *gets up, lets drop the book and takes the water gun to hit BT with it* You’re just lucky to not be able to get hurt, stupid tin can! *gives the water gun at Kaede gently*…

kaburagi-kaede wrote:

… -She chuckles as she takes the water gun.- … Revenge~! -She points to B.Tiger and shoots a splash of water.- teheheh! -Kaede offers another one to Ouro.- are you sure that you don’t want to try it?

urobt wrote:

B.tiger : *closes his eyes and covers his face to protect it then growls at the girl* I hate water you such of !!!… RAAAH! I HATE YOU TOO !!! *removes his jacket soaked and throws it angrily on the ground* Barnaby! Let me kill her !! è_é

Ouro : *does the same as BT to protect his face from splashing water and loos at his unifrom soaked*…and you find that funny? *he sighs deeply and removes his jacket too not to get sick* B.Tiger you are even more stupid as a child…

B.Tiger : *growls again and mumbles* and you are as boring that when you were a child, now can I kill her to settle her case once and for all!?

Ouro : No… *he gets the water gun from her hands and takes his revenge by basting her then looks at the toy*… I really don’t get what is funny with this game…

kaburagi-kaede wrote:

Hey! -She covers her face with one arm and chuckles.- Okay, okay~ I get it -She sighs and looks at B. Tiger- you HATE water and… -Kaede looks at Ouro.- your favourite game seems to be read books, isn’t it? hmmm… -She closes her eyes, walking in circles.- … I have an idea! -She takes out a notebook and a pencil from her backpack.- What kind of things do you both like to do?
Back to top Go down

With kaburagi-kaede
Page 1 of 1