日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Married for three days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

Married for three days Empty
PostSubject: Married for three days   Married for three days I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul - 13:27

• B.Tiger : Why the fuck am I married with this…. FEMALE!? Someone has to explain it to me because I can’t make this kind of mistake alone… I can’t get drunk so it can’t be that… bug ? Malfunction !? Aaaanyway, even if I’m not really glad to this situation *smirks* I intend to enjoy it at least~ Oi female, get over here!

• Tetsuko T. Kaburag : “….You’re kidding..Right? I can’t be married to him…For three days…” She crossed her arms. “Hey! This female has a name! And claws!”

• B.Tiger : Ho ? Is that you have a hard temper, darling~ Nice! You could be less boring than I thought. So… *crosses his arms over his chest* Tell me how should I call you, woman… And I’m not afraid by your claws I can already tell you that you might need them *sneaky smirk* I hope you will be able to entertain me for these three days

• TetsukoT. Kaburag : “I’d like if you’d called me by my name. Tetsuko. Got it?” She placed a hand onto the curve of her hip, her broze hair falling down her shoulder. “What do you mean by entertaining you?”

• B.Tiger : hm…*raises his hand to rub his beard in reflection* Maybe I could do a slight effort for you… it depends what I can get in return because this name reminds me this stupid *stops*….. never mind *lets drop himself in a couch and looks at the yung woman from head to foot then tilts his head and grins at her question* You’re a big girl Te-tsu-ko~ You should know what I meant if you are more clever than your… brother ? I hope for you darling~

• TetsukoT. Kaburag : Her eye twiched when she felt his eyes looked her up. “What the hell are you talking about?”
Back to top Go down

Married for three days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: ThanEros Univers :: RP is life but life is not a RP :: Tiger&Bunny :: Games-
Jump to: