日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

★ IC fact ☆ OOC fact.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

★ IC fact  ☆ OOC fact.  Empty
PostSubject: ★ IC fact ☆ OOC fact.    ★ IC fact  ☆ OOC fact.  I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 10:24

Last edited by Sanctis on Wed 31 Oct - 10:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

PostSubject: Re: ★ IC fact ☆ OOC fact.    ★ IC fact  ☆ OOC fact.  I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 10:25

Anonymous wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
{ *blinks and points himself* ah… me? Okay then *rubs the back of his head* Well let me think… What could I say about me. It’s not so interesting… hm… Ah! My astrological sign is Libra and I like this kind of things, I mean about signs and stuff. *rubs his neck* I think it’s a little more than one fact but nevermind }
Back to top Go down
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

PostSubject: Re: ★ IC fact ☆ OOC fact.    ★ IC fact  ☆ OOC fact.  I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 10:54

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
★ ☆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“I don’t really like fighting, but sometimes I can’t really control myself. I guess I keep too much anger deep inside me and if I get frustrated it pushes it out of me. Or something like that…”
Sanctis wrote:
{ Nice, I can finally use my new mun face~ Thank you for your interest dear. Well to join the same point as my Muse. I don’t really like fight either, I long for keep everything quiet as I can around me but, like everyone, I have my dark side and I’m far to being an angel. }

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“Awwww” Mayu throws her arms around him. “Your really sweet Yoshi-nii!” (( No one is completely good ;D ))

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Makes a very slight smile and lays his head over her shoulder during the hug while he rubs a little her back “Thank Mayu-chan… But I’m not as sweet as you.”

{Are you sure you want to hug my unconditional 2-9 lover yandere Mayu? Well, you’re not supposed to know infact}

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
(( PFT ))
She blushes wildly and snuggled into him. “Thank you…. Your so warm.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
With a slight smirk, he buried his face into her neck and brings her a little closer. It was obviously not his normal behavior. Usually he would quickly but gently push her away, too embarrassed, red and receding but there; he was a little too close and sticky even if he does nothing wrong. ”Because you’re so nice to me Mayu-chan~”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“W-Well of course, Yoshi-nii means alot to me!” She was bright red now, she didn’t expect this attention, but she liked it, ALOT. She nuzzled into him further.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
More she seems close to him and more it makes him smile. “I know I’m not the one who means the most for you…” at those words, he suddenly lose his smile and looks up at her, only his gaze looks at her and he does almost not move his head from where it is. What makes his gaze a little… creepy, for someone usually less expresseive and usually sweet at least. ”and he think also too much of you for my taste” he gently wraps his arms around her waist but tightens his grip, maybe a little too much for her

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“He said I was weak. I do love him, but not as much anymore. Someone else has my love now. But I don’t think he likes me back.” She says this as though shes in a trance, almost mono-tone. She grips the back of his shirt tightly.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
That new seems to please him more than expected and his smile comes back on his face. He gently slides an arms behind her legs and brings her closer to sit her over his lap, his other arm remaining around her waist “There Mayu-chan, you’re not weak at all, this guy can’t realize his chance but it’s a little too late now” He lays his head over her shoulder once again and sniggles close while he smirks “I’m there now… no need to any other idiot around you… be all mine~”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She blushed bright red and inhaled quickly, she was on his lap. She didn’t have time to react when he laid his head on her shoulders. She blushed even more when he spoke once again, she shakily took a few breaths and hugged him tightly, one of her hands fiddling with his hair. “Of course….” She spoke softly cuddling him tightly.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“Nice~” he closes his eyes and softly rubs the tip of his nose into her neck to tease her a little “and now… who is that person who has your love… my sweet angel” If it was not him, with a name, he could imagine better in his head, the moment when he will go to thrust that bloody nail puller into the other’s throat from they mouth until he makes him swallow the tip

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★ IC fact ☆ OOC fact.    ★ IC fact  ☆ OOC fact.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

★ IC fact ☆ OOC fact.
Page 1 of 1