日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOc : Why are you following me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

OOc : Why are you following me? Empty
PostSubject: OOc : Why are you following me?   OOc : Why are you following me? I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct - 14:21

Quote :
Why are you following me?
Put one reason in my ask.
I'm just curious, You can go in anon

Anonymous wrote:
I'm following you because you're just so cute!~ ((and you portray the ghosts amazingly mun!))

askrp-kodomo-no-tamashii wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]*The youngest spirit girl of the main trio seems to be thankful to the anon for saying that as she feels a little more concerned by this compliment than the others*

(( And mun too ;A; Thank you very much for your words, I still hope my own opinion of them, inspired to the all CP mangas does not look too ‘Ooc’ I have to work more on my own ghosts soon too. I have started a little list on my blog but there is nothing interesting yet. I still feel some troubles at playing Sachiko, I think I’m not good at it XD Anyway, thank you again, it really please me~ ))

Anonymous wrote:
I follow you because I think you're a great person Very Happy

askrp-kodomo-no-tamashii wrote:
(( oh wow T^T thank you for your kindness, I don’t even know anyone here yet exept three persons -but I know you’re not one of them- And I feel already some love ;A; Thanks~ ))

Back to top Go down

OOc : Why are you following me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: ThanEros Univers :: RP is life but life is not a RP :: Corpse Party-
Jump to: