日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ooc Reblogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

Ooc Reblogs Empty
PostSubject: Ooc Reblogs   Ooc Reblogs I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 8:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

totallyworksforthesmithsonian wrote:
OOC: To the RPers who feel unloved

I’ve seen a lot of people reblogging confessions and chains that talk about being unloved in the RP world. Of people not talking to them or wanting to play with them. Or people reblogging posts about being horrible RPers. I’m sorry but I’m going to get a little mean for a moment.
Self pity is not attractive. Yes, we all have our insecure days. But I am talking about the RPers who repeatedly post things like that. I love you all. I follow you because I love you and your character. I am perfectly capable of unfollowing someone if I do not want to interact with them. Now comes the moment where I give you some suggestions on how to change things.

• Stop caring about it being a popularity contest. If worrying about followers makes it stop being fun what is the point? Now I repeat I love you all. And yes, right now I have over 400 followers. But if tomorrow all but 30 of them stopped following me I would be happy. Because while it is nice to be popular, it is even nicer to build a handful of close relationships ic and ooc.

• Greet each new follower. Some of the most amazing RPs happens in introduction posts. Check your tag to see if someone posted a hello starter for you; don’t be afraid to respond to it.

• Approach people with plots, seriously, do it. And do not be discouraged even if they turn you down. Or if they say yes and it ends up never happening. Keep trying!!

• Randomly drop in on your followers ask box, just to ask them ic how their day was or if their char wants to grab a bite to eat. Do not always expect the other person to make the first move.

• Make your own open RPs but don’t always expect them to be answered. I would estimate that maybe one out of ten I write actually get a response. It can all depend on what the prompt is about, the time of day, etc. Keep trying!

• If you are worried that your character isn’t any good then work on it! Do one of those 30 day character developments. There are several different versions. You don’t even have to post it for anyone else to read.

• Reading up on head canons for characters is a great way for you to get an angle for your character to interact with a new person. Plus, the player will love you for taking the time to do so in the first place. I know I’m touched when people read or like any of the head canons I post.

• Stalk other peoples RPs or crush lists. People that I know I love their style, I’ll check to see who else they RP with. That helps me find new people to RP with and opens me to new plots too.
But please remember this is supposed to be fun. Most of us are friendly and always open to being talked too. Yes, there are some snobs but just like real world too. And try to be easier on yourself because you really are harder on yourself than anyone else. Also remember our asks boxes are always open!
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

Ooc Reblogs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: Sanctis Mind :: I have no life, I have several :: Corpse Party-
Jump to: